Diesel is offline Anabolic Member

Early planning stages....

This is in it's early planning stages right now.

Currently standing at 6' 280-285.

Been clean for almost two years. (That's right, not a typo)

From past experience I have found that simple cycles work best for me. Simple and basic nothing fancy.

1-6 dbol 50mg/ed
    1-25 Test E 250mg/eod
    1-24 Deca 200mg/wk
    1-24 EQ 600mg/wk
    18-27 Tren 100mg/ed
    HCG 500iu 2x/wk throughout

Yes, anti e's on hand (Although have never been prone to gyno)
    Letro on hand as well. However, I will not use it unless my bp rises to a level I am not comfortable with.

The minimum dose of deca is for joint pain. In the past running EQ I find I have trouble even walking up a flight of stairs because my knees hurt so bad. 200mg/wk usually dose the trick. (combined with the enanthate )

Dbol may be dropped after week four as well. I have run it in the past and had times where I was happy with it and times where I could not wait to get off it. I'm going to play it by 'ear'.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    going a little longer this time bro?

i have also found simple is better for me too. the only exception was my 60 week run, where i mixed things up quite a bit.
    i think it looks great D, and with being clean for that period of time, you should see fantastic results. i know you stated you werent gyno prone(so no real concerns from me regarding in cycle prevention), but what does the pct look like? this might be the critical part, with you being on that long..........

peace I4L

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes it is simple but looks solid Diesel. Just wondering why you are running enathate eod, is it just because it is being shot with the tren .

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    yes it is simple but looks solid Diesel. Just wondering why you are running enathate eod, is it just because it is being shot with the tren.
    Enanthate is eod because I'm sick and like the injections.

Seriously though. Last cycle I ran was a gram a week. However, after the two year layoff I think that may be a little high while 750wk would be a little low. EOD will give me seven shots in a two week period = 875wk average.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    going a little longer this time bro?

i have also found simple is better for me too. the only exception was my 60 week run, where i mixed things up quite a bit.
    i think it looks great D, and with being clean for that period of time, you should see fantastic results. i know you stated you werent gyno prone(so no real concerns from me regarding in cycle prevention), but what does the pct look like? this might be the critical part, with you being on that long..........

peace I4L

Working the pct up now.......a lot has changed in the last year concerning this. However, I never had problems with the old theory of HCG in week 15 and 16...Clomid therapy 300,100,50......

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Enanthate is eod because I'm sick and like the injections.

Seriously though. Last cycle I ran was a gram a week. However, after the two year layoff I think that may be a little high while 750wk would be a little low. EOD will give me seven shots in a two week period = 875wk average.
    i was just curious, i have run it like that also, when i have ran high dosage, so that i wouldn't have to put so much in the pin. Looks solid man!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    body mechanic,
    i think what diesel is trying to say is that he prefers a more even concentration in bloodstream. this is obtained by moving the injections closer together. even though test-e is a long chain ester, once it starts its dirty work, you get a more even blood concentration by shooting eod, versus injecting once or twice a week.

BUT HE is a SICK boy when it comes to injecting..........lmao.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    body mechanic,
    i think what diesel is trying to say is that he prefers a more even concentration in bloodstream. this is obtained by moving the injections closer together. even though test-e is a long chain ester, once it starts its dirty work, you get a more even blood concentration by shooting eod, versus injecting once or twice a week.

BUT HE is a SICK boy when it comes to injecting..........lmao.

peace I4L

Yes to booth.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    That looks like a very solid run.

Thread Information