Bertz is offline Associate Member

Problems... upcoming testing

Alright fellas... heres the deal

I wont say where or what... but I've been accepted for a state job, that has testing before i start my training....

Now I completed all the tests and passed all the tests already... but I coudlnt make it to the first class, so I'll be going into the second.

PROBLEM... class starts in september... testing will be done in june... which im not positive if i have to redo everything, and if not i will be urine tested before i start my training anyway

I made a post before where I wanted to go with Test Prop and tren or EQ

This will be my first cycle, but with the future testing I think Prop is my only choice correct? As it has the lowest detection time... I've already ruled out tren and EQ... was looking to parabolan but from what i read just about all of it on the market is fake

So i've concluded that Test Prop is my only choice, unless some of you bros can tell me otherwise.

I'd really like to stack it with something, I know its not recommended and maybe I wont be able to, but does anyone have any suggestions?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If it is a job drug test i don't think they will test for gear.

im tested for everything i think. I have undergone background checks, drug tests, polygraph exams, physical test... EVERYTHING

On the polygraph they ask about steroids or any illegal drugs, and I havent done anything yet. I pretty sure I wont be going through the background check and polygraph tests as those were the longest...

I know i'll do the physical again, and probalby the urine drug testing.... Not positive if any roids will pop up though, just want to be safe.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't think they would test for it, but if you are that worried then don't do it, it's simple.

Well im just saying, is there anything else I could stack prop with?

I wanted to do a 10 week cycle starting the beginning of next month... which would leave me 3 or 4 weeks till posibly my first testing.

Bump

nothing? i've read a ton of how to beat the tests and different things to do and take...

but no one has any suggestions on AAS with short detection times?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kind of depends what state it is, you might not be tested but as long as you where completely honest on the polygraph you should be ok.

i was completely honest at the time, im not so much worried about that

but i guess i'll just stick with prop

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well at least u shuld stick to short actin steroids , that are fast out of your blood sstream and your urine so test prop and d-bol are weapons of choice...

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Like XXX said stick to short esters they leave quicker. I was about 5 weeks out of a Deca , test D-bol cycle and had a state test as you put it. Passed with flying colors. I dont think you will have anything to worry about just the stress until you get the OK suxs.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I don’t use Street drugs, but I was tested last summer for a for drugs while I was on tren and test passed with out a problem.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    call the local lab, and ask them what they test for. I did that about a year ago, and they told me they do not test for gear unless the employer specifically asks for it. so no they dont test for it

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fullstrut
    Like XXX said stick to short esters they leave quicker. I was about 5 weeks out of a Deca, test D-bol cycle and had a state test as you put it. Passed with flying colors. I dont think you will have anything to worry about just the stress until you get the OK suxs.
    if u passed a steroid test and u used deca then your deca was fake or they didn t test for steroids . deca can be detected for 18 month.

alright its state police lol, im not saying where but i am just assuming they test everything becaue they ask you about everything

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    alright its state police lol, im not saying where but i am just assuming they test everything becaue they ask you about everything
    i have many friends that are police and have recently gone through there exams training and employment. yes The Police Employment do test for steriods . I would just wait and continue to work hard! its that simple!

and the test for police is not just urine. they cut, scrap, pull about a hundred hairs from your body, head. did you go thorugh this? im a bit confused

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Stick with something fast acting and the faster it acts the faster it should leave the system. D-Bol would be my choice if i was in that position

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    Congratulations on that state police thing man ..... thats what i wanna do when i get out of school ..... did they really ask for prior drug use??? **** that blows ....

yea, and it doesnt matter juice... you just have to be honest about everything and htey cant turn you down

they only took urine never scraped any skin or hair or anything

they did this for the state police in NY?

carmine09 did your friend have that done for the ny state police:?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    yea, and it doesnt matter juice... you just have to be honest about everything and htey cant turn you down

Hahahahahahah, that is too funny. You have no idea what you are talking about.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Dont waiste your time and money trying to beat the system. Wait till after your hired to do steroids . You job should come first.

i have no idea what im talking about? i've only already gone through with it Hed and been accepted. yea if you have felonies and all of that sort or been an active drug user in the past year they turn you down but whatevers in your past is your past.

knock me all ya want, i've already gone through with it and passed everything

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    If i were you i would not do any AAS until after your physical tests, you'll have plently of time for that after your hired.
    a cop(or future one) uses steroids , i could have never guessed
    good luck with the job

zuke is offline Member
    i would wait until after you got hired. there's no use risking it just to do a cycle. another six months of training hard without juice isn't going to hurt you at all... in fact, at your age, you might want to hold off for longer.... JMO

well i've been doing my research and finaplix can be bought legally... it is a steroid but its not illegal correct? maybe i can get away with that!

acj260 is offline New Member

job first

Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    Dont waiste your time and money trying to beat the system. Wait till after your hired to do steroids. You job should come first.
    Sounds like you really want this job! Your cycle can wait, besides how will you buy more juice without the job. Horse before the carriage.

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I was a LEO for 13 years and took one test while on and passed. I am now out of the direct enforcement and took another test and passed. Most use LabCorp and the test for illict drugs.

Like everyone else said wait to use later. There will be enough stress in the hiring process so knowing your clean is just one less thing to worry about.

I appreciate all the advice, i've decided i can wait 6 months, lol.

Im on a new planandits relalyshowing some fast gains and results. And agian just to let everyone know i've already been accepted and passed all the tests... i justthink they might do blood or urine tests again right before the academy

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you want to be a cop or firefighter. i think everyone is correct when they say that you wont be getting tested for steroids , especially through a urine test.

Thread Information