Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Why So Much Blood?

Guys,

I did heavy squats Friday night, followed by a shoulder workout Saturday morning. Last night I inject into my quads,..I pulled and blood came out like a faucet. I INJECTED AGAIN, ASPIRATED,..COOL..BUT HAD to pull out again,..blood ran everywhere agan,..after 3 tries,..i just injected and didnt pull out til afterwards in which,..you guessed it,..blood ran like a faucet. I then shot my delts,..after pulling out,..the blood was even worse,,it just kept coming out,..i aspitated so i know i didnt hit a vein. My question is,..is all this do to the fact those to muscle groups where just still pumped from the leg workout friday day and the shoulder workout sat.morning. Again,..the shoulder blood was crazy,..nuts,..this could be because the where just worked out that morning and had a better pump than the quads.. am I right by assuming this is just from my workouts,..or do i need to be looking for something else. Do you guys experience this... Thanks?
    Last edited by Cuttup; 02-13-2005 at 10:40 AM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Guys,

I did heavy squats Friday night, followed by a shoulder workout Saturday morning. Last night I inject into my quads,..I pulled and blood came out like a faucet. I INJECTED AGAIN, ASPIRATED,..COOL..BUT HAD to pull out again,..blood ran everywhere agan,..after 3 tries,..i just injected and didnt pull out til afterwards in which,..you guessed it,..blood ran like a faucet. I then shot my delts,..after pulling out,..the blood was even worsem,,it just kept coming out,..i aspitated so i know i didnt hit a vein. My question is,..is all this do to the fact those to muscle groups where just still pumped from the leg workout friday day and the shoulder workout sat.morning. Again,..the shoulder blood was crazy,..nuts,..this could be because the where just worked out that morning and had a better pump than the quads.. am I right by assuming this is just from my workouts,..or do i need to be looking for something else. do you guys experience this... Thanks?
    If you aspirated correctly, and did not hit a vein, i would say yes, it is from residual blood pressure within the muscle (pump). I try to rotate injections with body parts that were worked the furthest away.

Aka if i work legs on monday, inject them friday, shoulders tuesday inject them sat, back+bi's thursday, inject sunday/monday, etc.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Wow I never considered that before.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I actually inject the muscle group about an hour before I work it out. May seem strange but it helps with the movement of the oil for me, therefore there is no pain the next day and no knots of oil.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I actually inject the muscle group about an hour before I work it out. May seem strange but it helps with the movement of the oil for me, therefore there is no pain the next day and no knots of oil.

GOOD IDEA.

guess i better shoot b4 i work that group out!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    its always better to shoot before you work out. CHEFJ is right, it helps disperse the oil, and youre nowhere near as sore the next day.......

shooting after in that particular muscle group can get real iffy.

peace I4L

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I often use this technique as well - it's the best!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using aspirin in an ECA stack or taking NSAIDS ? - that can make you a bleeder.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Are you using aspirin in an ECA stack or taking NSAIDS ? - that can make you a bleeder.
    occassionally im popping some Ripped fuel w/ephedra.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    its always better to shoot before you work out. CHEFJ is right, it helps disperse the oil, and youre nowhere near as sore the next day.......

shooting after in that particular muscle group can get real iffy.

peace I4L
    Im definately going to try that. Ive wanted to do so before but alot of the times my girlfriend stays the night at my house,.and vice versa. In the morning she is constantly in and out the bathroom not giving the chance to really sit down and shoot up correctly. She is a early bird so its not like i can wake up even earler than she does on most occassions.As a result,..i stillhave to lift that day,..forceing me to have no choice but to shoot that night...I will figure something out though that will allow me to do this advice. Thanks

Thread Information