crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Not seeing the results I thought I would..Help!

Ok, monday will be my 6th week out of a 10 week cycle. I am on cyp 200, and deca 200. Started at 1cc each once a week, then went to 2cc's once a week, then for the 5ht week upted the cyp to 3cc's and kept the deca at 2 cc's. I am getting unbelieveable strength, but still not seeing the size that I want. I am working out with a partner HARD! I am usually sore, and eat proper, and do all proper regiments. Is there something I should take along with the cycle? Or is it too late? I have put on about 10lbs so far, sure some of its water weight, so what can i do? I have friends on the same stuff right now with me, prescription, and they are blowing up, lookin all jacked and pumped. It is driving me crazy, I have done other cycles, and its as though my body has come to an unbreakeable plateau. I push and push and still not the size I want, please all the more experienced people please help me. I own the book called "Anobolic" and had it for years and due plenty of research, and am stuck, PLEASE!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How many calories are you eating a day and how much protein? Don't guess or say I eat like a pig. If you don't know you need to write down everything you eat and when you eat it and then give us the figures. Also, what does your post workout meal look like? I don't think 200mg of each a week was enough and so you are probably due for a nice little weight jump soon with your current amounts. Since you have had good strength gains I will assume at least one of the AAS you are taking is real.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you are not making the gains then it is probably calorie intake, even though you think you are eating enough more than likely you are not. Take a good look at that.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok, monday will be my 6th week out of a 10 week cycle. I am on cyp 200, and deca 200. Started at 1cc each once a week, then went to 2cc's once a week, then for the 5ht week upted the cyp to 3cc's and kept the deca at 2 cc's. I am getting unbelieveable strength, but still not seeing the size that I want. I am working out with a partner HARD! I am usually sore, and eat proper, and do all proper regiments. Is there something I should take along with the cycle? Or is it too late? I have put on about 10lbs so far, sure some of its water weight, so what can i do? I have friends on the same stuff right now with me, prescription, and they are blowing up, lookin all jacked and pumped. It is driving me crazy, I have done other cycles, and its as though my body has come to an unbreakeable plateau. I push and push and still not the size I want, please all the more experienced people please help me. I own the book called "Anobolic" and had it for years and due plenty of research, and am stuck, PLEASE!!
    Well, if you're doing the same stuff as your friends and your not getting size then I'm willing to bet you that your diet is to blame.

Let me back up for a sec:
    You would have probably gotten the same strenght gains by staying in the 1-2cc range. There's no reason to keep bumping up your doses on such a short cycle. It's completely unnecessary--and the amount of time you have left in your cycle after the increase over 2cc's is really not enough time to see any true benefit within the 10 week frame of your cycle.

Now...back to the issue:
    Are you really counting your calories? Are you really aware of how much protein your getting? If you're guessing, then before you start tweaking your cycle or workout routine, then that's the first place for you to start looking.

Next, you need to look at your rest schedule? Are you overtraining? How much time are you giving yourself between workouts to let your ENTIRE body rest. You may feel like you can go 6 or 7 days per week, but you shouldn't. We grow as we rest.

Think about those things. If we find it's not either of those issues, then post, and we'll discuss it further.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    When you work out, increase the weights, even if you can only get 5 or 6 reps because the new weights are so friggin heavy, 4 or 5 sets but then do this once a week. Eat more until you notice excessive tummy fat gain. Otherwise I think you screwed up because your kick in was delayed by you taking too little of gear early on, if you were at your current dosage levels from the beginning, maybe you would be kicking in better by now.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the look outs!
    My diets:
    Breakfast- 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs. Whole bowl of oat meal, protien shake.
    Snack- almonds, apple, protien shake
    Lunch-Tuna fish, salmon, or chicken, with baked or sweet potato
    Snack-turkey breast wrap, or tuna, or protien shake depmeding on time
    Dinner- brioled fish, or lots of chicken, or lean beef. Sweet potato, or baked, lots of greens, spinach, broccoli, green beans etc.
    Snack-whatever I find, usually hungry.
    Before bed-Muscle tech "nighttime" protien shake.
    Workout 5 days a week. Hard!
    Is that enough? Dont know how to calculate all the stuff, just know that eating so much has me feelin REAL bloated. started arimidex , cause started to get a small belly, bloated. Should I eat more? Keep at 600cyp and 400 deca for the remaing 4 1/2 weeks? shred later? WANT MORE SIZE!! Got to get to the size of BASK8Kase.
    Me
    5'6-5'7. weight about 182lbs. sure its got to be a good 10-12 pounds of fat, BF was done at Bally's at 13%, Iknow its bad..

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    10 lbs in 6 weeks on a test/ deca cycle isnt too bad at all. stay consistant and your gains will mount- try to be patient.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Not nearly enough anabolics or androgenics to see any results IMHO.

Ok, so that is what I am trying to figure out.. Is there anything I can do for the rest of my cycle, or no? If not what to do for the next cycle? Chefj, please give me some insight, I really want to get that extra edge. It took me 6 years to get where I am at, and even juice hasnt gotten me to the point of my satisfaction. When I graduated high school about 7 years ago I weighed 132lbs, and killed myself and hit a plateau, and have not changed, I need a bigger chest, and shoulders, I do good weight, good reps and am strong, but dont see the results. Eat clean, please help!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It appears to me that you had intended to do a low dose test / deca cycle. 5 weeks in with a 10 pounds weight gain that sounded to me as if you were on track to gain 15 to 20 pounds over 10 weeks. This sounds very like excellent progress. What was your goal? I never think it is a good idea to change dose mid cycle. Also, what were your previous cycle results?

Previous cycle results were the same. Got strength. And it changed my piose. Meaning now I am just look "Big", but when finished the cycle, I have the small outlines of a "jacked" person, somewhat like Bask8kase, but not to that extent.I just look "thick". See I just found out in august that when I was younger my own bodies test stopped being produced, maybe thats why I never gained like I was supposed too? Everyone who uses is at more of an advantage, due to their naturally higher test levels. Am I wrong? But still, I want a huge chest, I have to be able to stack sometihng to get it. I tried all the tricks, read that you need to do heavy back for a large chest, to support it growth, well that didnt work, then others say do more legs, that holds the entire body up, produces more natural test, well no again, 6 years. I have hired personnal trainers, read books on muscles, and no matter what my chest wont get big, my arms, traps, shoulders, all get big, but my friggin chest wont. PLEASE, I want a large chest. I burn it til there is no more strength, only once a week, eat proper. What do people take to get large. I fell D bol will bloat me, anyhting? PLEASE

Anyone?! Please help! See I just read a guy gained 18 pounds in 4 weeks on tren and enth 750. Can someone make some suggestions please? Read what I typed about, about my past, and please all the reccomendations I can get!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Next time make your cycle 12-14 weeks and up your test dose. 1cc of cyp wasn't enough to begin with at all.

And that would not nearly be enough food for me. That is what i eat cutting (but much cleaner of course)...just strictly on a caloric comparison...

Up you PWO shake. Right now i use 75g of protein, 10 g creatine, 100g of dextrose and 5g of maltodextrin!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Figure out how many calories and grams of fat/protein/carbs youre getting every day here... www.fitday.com

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Anyone?! Please help! See I just read a guy gained 18 pounds in 4 weeks on tren and enth 750. Can someone make some suggestions please? Read what I typed about, about my past, and please all the reccomendations I can get!
    There is an enormous difference between the gains on 750mgs of test, and tren ...and using 400mg deca , with 400mg of cyp!

Thats like comparing a mo-ped to a ferrari

Ok, so enth I thought was the longer acting, or took longer to get started on your body? No? All my research pointed to propionate , but I am allergic to that so cyp was next. So is tren and enth better than cyp/deca ? I have enough to push the cycle to a 12-14 week cycle, should I? The cyp was at 400 for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th week. Then I upped the cyp to 500, and kept the deca at 400, for the 5th week and 6th(today starts). Its too late to stack anodrol, or something? Also, I should eat more? ****, I am a small guy, the food already feels like its up to the back of my mouth by mid day.

j martini is offline Member
    If your diet and training are really in order you might just have bad genetics and no magic drug are cycle will help you catch up to your genetically superior friends. SORRY.
    As for if someone has a naturaly high test level is that an advantage over you, yes but only if you are both natural. Once you take exogenous hormones your bodys own production is shut down.

True, I forgot about that my own body would shut down. But do you REALLY believe in the bad genetics? Isnt that one of the main purposes of juice is to help those who really need it? Well dont know, never saw my biological father, and his side of the family were russian jews, they were like 4"11. BUT mothers side were huge, and naturally big, all my uncles, everyone is big, and I take after that side of the family anyway. I just want bigger chest, ****! What is the best stack? For size? Anyone lets do a pole here. Who has had the most success? With what?

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    just for reference Im taking 400mg of deca and 500mg of Sust and i went from 186 to 213lbs and I have 1 week left of test. Im pretty sure im holding a good 10lbs of water, but your gains should be higher then 10lbs. I gained that in 3 weeks.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your doing well I know for me personally for 10 weekers I gain anywhere from 15-25 pounds. I really think this is the limit for most people (that arnt endo/mesomorph bodytype) some put on more but it isnt always muscle alot of the time it is a decent amount of fat gained. so your 10 pound gain with still 4 1/2 remaining weeks is pretty darn good if you get another 10 pounds in this remaining month it was a very successful cycle IMO You cant expect more then your body will let you gain 10 weeks is just enough time for 15-20 pounds unless your scarfing down 5000+ cals ed and then hello fat gain.(assuming the person in question is around 200 or under)

Quit panicking, calm down and use your brain, bro. When people react the way you're reacting is exactly when they make bad decisions. If you're thinking about increasing your doses to ridiculously high amounts, then you're just running up the wrong path.

You need to do more work on the basics if you're not able to grow on 400mg of test and 400 mg of deca per week (By the way, you should consider running the deca at 100mg LESS than the test to avoid deca dick).

Now take a deep breath, calm down and read the following:

Really, the dose isn't a huge issue here. If you're taking 400mg of tesosterone and 400 mg of deca, then you taking enough to grow. Your dose is NOT the problem here.

The diet you wrote is pretty loose. You could be eating anywhere from 2000 - 4000 calories per day. If you're not growing, then you're probably eating closer to 2000 calories per day.

You need to start reading the nutrition information on the food you eat, and looking up the foods that are prepared for you and count your calories. You may think you're eating enough, but you're probably not eating quite as much as you think you are eating.

The people who claim to gain 18 lbs within the first 4 weeks of their cycle leave out the fact that 17.5 lbs of that weight is water and FAT. Most of the commonly used steroids (enan, deca, EQ, etc.) don't really kick in until the week #3, #4 or #5. So, there is NO way that someone gained 18 lbs of lean muscle mass within the first 4 weeks of a cycle--no matter what they say, it's just not true.

Most people, who are doing all the basics correctly (diet, rest, workout intensity) gain between 10-30 lbs of MUSCLE MASS on a 10-12 week cycle. However, most people are not doing all the basics right and gain far less MUSCLE MASS and a whole lot of water weight and FAT. So, if you hear someone saying that they gained 35 or 40 lbs on a cycle, you can bet your bottom dollar that 10-20 of that is MUSCLE while 20-30lbs of that is water weight and FAT.

Focus on your diet. I can't say that enough. Count your calories, eat the right amount and eat like clockwork every 2-3 hours. If you're not doing that RELIGIOUSLY then you have no business even considering messing with changing your doses because if you eat just as poorly on more gear, then you'll get the same bad results and you'll have wasted a bunch of money.

If you think raising your doses will solve your problems before you address your diet--and I mean sit down and do the work and make sure you're really eating right consistently--then don't start whining about your lack of gains when raising the doses doesn't work.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-14-2005 at 09:25 PM.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    BASK8KACE hats some friggen sweet advice!

Amazing, I will seriously sit down and do that. I appreciate the input, just gets frustrating after a while, cause this isnt my firt cycle and as stated before, I get other areas to grow, with good quality results,but not ym chest, I need one like yours bask8kase! Oh and have no trepidations, I would NEVER get all crazy and up the doses! Will deffinetly back the deca down to 300, for the rest of the cycle, cause this deca dick thing is poppin up everywhere! Has me worried. But will still kill myslef in the gym, figure out this eating regimend, and get back to you guys. Thanks!!
    ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    BASK8KACE hats some friggen sweet advice!
    Thank you, bro.

Amazing, I will seriously sit down and do that. I appreciate the input, just gets frustrating after a while, cause this isnt my firt cycle and as stated before, I get other areas to grow, with good quality results,but not ym chest, I need one like yours bask8kase! Oh and have no trepidations, I would NEVER get all crazy and up the doses! Will deffinetly back the deca down to 300, for the rest of the cycle, cause this deca dick thing is poppin up everywhere! Has me worried. But will still kill myslef in the gym, figure out this eating regimend, and get back to you guys. Thanks!!
    ADAM
    Definitely let us know how it goes. Best of luck.

Thread Information