jgg1221 is offline Member

beginners tren dosage

at some point in a future cycle

im thinking of using tren acetate

ive heard varying dosages and i know some of them are quite high, but since it would be the first time id use it im interested to know the amount id need to get good gains without experience extreme side effects (or only experiencing them only at a tolerable level so i know what the drug is like, and can get a feel for it)

some due 75mg/day... i know this is prolly too much for a beginner
    and ive heard dosages as low as just 200mg/week

by the way - does this stuff hurt like a fvckn b!tch like propionate does
    im on prop now.. that sh!t hurts like hell
    cant wait for the b12

thanks brothas

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm a huge fan of Tren A. It works very well for me with vascularity, muscularity, and hardness....I suggest that you go 50 mgs ED and see what happens. You can even try 37.5 ED and see what happens too, but I think you'll like the 50 better....The biggest effect that I get out of tren a is night sweats......And no, tren a does not hurt like prop does to inject (at least for me).

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Some start @ 50mg/Ed for 8 weeks... My first cycle using tren ace was 75mg ED for 8 weeks with test prop @ 100mg ED for 11 weeks...........
    Also, shooting the tren and prop in the same injection seems to ease the prop sting somewhat...Is your prop homebrew? If so, what does your solvent ratios look like??
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-13-2005 at 12:28 PM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    1 cc eod or 1/2 cc ed

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg ed is more than enough tren is 3 times more anabolic than test
    i know a few guys that do 37.5mg ed and get great results.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If it is your first time using tren but not your first cycle, I would go with 50mg ED or 75mg EOD....either one will give you excellent results. You're in for a real treat if you haven't used tren before....nothing else like it....turns you hard as steel and strong as an ox! Oh and I don't find it hurts to shoot, but then again nothing has ever really hurt me to shoot, I guess I'm just lucky.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    If it is your first time using tren but not your first cycle, I would go with 50mg ED or 75mg EOD....either one will give you excellent results. You're in for a real treat if you haven't used tren before....nothing else like it....turns you hard as steel and strong as an ox! Oh and I don't find it hurts to shoot, but then again nothing has ever really hurt me to shoot, I guess I'm just lucky.
    im sad to see the old avatar go.....

Thrower74 is offline Member
    The first time I used tren acetate I went 75mg eod alond with test prop @ 100mg eod for 9 weeks. The gains were great. Agression was definilty incresed during this run. Also putting tren and prop in the same syringe will help a lot with the pain from the prop at the injection site.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Some start @ 50mg/Ed for 8 weeks... My first cycle using tren ace was 75mg ED for 8 weeks with test prop @ 100mg ED for 11 weeks...........
    Also, shooting the tren and prop in the same injection seems to ease the prop sting somewhat...Is your prop homebrew? If so, what does your solvent ratios look like??
    nah mines not homebrew its QV

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I still use between 250-300mg of tren . Always does the trick for me. (Tren E)

Kingmathiasb is offline New Member
    Can I do 50mg eod?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    This thread is 10 years old. Best start a new thread and post your proposed cycle along with stats (height, weight, age, body fat %, and cycle/training history.

Thread Information