turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

checked my BP today

and it was 122 over 56 with a resting HB of 62 . Diet is clean and yes lot of hockey for cardio

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The 56 is low

JohnnyB

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    your systolic number is very low. Any time the diastolic and systolic numbers deviate by more than 50 points there is an issue. 122-56= 66> 50

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    your systolic number is very low. Any time the diastolic and systolic numbers deviate by more than 50 points there is an issue. 122-56= 66> 50
    Really? I never knew that.. hmm

I guess thats bad news then. What would cause this? Very odd, last time i checked my BP before my cycle it was 133 over 75 or something like that. Could coffe do this?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Don't worry about it. Your BP is fine. If you are out there playing hockey, you have nothing to worry about. (Except, maybe, losing some teeth!)

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    god ****...

I feel kinda bad thoses days and just took my BP today... Its was 157/59 with a rest hearbeat of 52 ... What does that mean ?

I think ill go see a doc tomorow...

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    god ****...

I feel kinda bad thoses days and just took my BP today... Its was 157/59 with a rest hearbeat of 52 ... What does that mean ?

I think ill go see a doc tomorow...
    It probably means that you're in good shape. Don't worry about the BP. I'd only worry about your heart rate if you were on a beta-blocker or calcium channel blocker.

wow a resting heartbeat of 52 is not normal... well At least i dont think it is.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its fine mine is sometimes 155/75 thats an 80point gap but I am perfectly healthy.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    wow a resting heartbeat of 52 is not normal... well At least i dont think it is.

Rest HR is an indicator of you cardio-vascular shape.. the lower you go, the better you are suposed to be in shape.. and i do sh!tload of cardio...

Ive heard that real athletes can go as low as 40-45 BPm range...

Cofee can effect your BP, and you blood pressure can still be affected up to 2 hrs after you lift, Any supps or medications wonder why such a huge gap.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about you bottom number. If you ever get light headed or dizzy you should go see a doctor. Those are some sides for low BP.

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    Cofee can effect your BP, and you blood pressure can still be affected up to 2 hrs after you lift, Any supps or medications wonder why such a huge gap.
    Only supps im taking at the moment are Multi vit, Vit C (2grams). I think its just my diet, i have no sodium in my diet whatsoever except for the some that is included in the tune and other foods that I eat. I comfirmed that today by going to my gyms STeam room and man I sweated out 7lbs of water . I kept tasting my sweat from the beggining and no sodium taste at all. Now I have an idea of how im going to look after pct Hopefully 205lbs and ripped. Fat has been coming off, but i just dont see the definition

Thread Information