Z28RV is offline New Member

Need info on what steriod i should take

i know a little bit about steriods , i know about 4 people that take them but i want advice from some other people and experts. They have suggested Winstrol V, Deca , sustan, and dianabol . Perosnally from what i have read about these drugs im leaning towards Deca first and then towards Winstrol V but i need more information from you experts out there please help i also what to know what is the drug with the "most bang for the buck" i am lookin to spend no more than $260, thanks.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    $260?

Let me know how THAT works out for ya....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro...no flame...but you are WAY too young to be thinking about using AAS. Use the search tab at the top of the page and check out the archives. There is plenty of information in the archives that will help you. But by all means, stick around and ask lots of questions...education is power...so please empower yourself.

no i mean just for like 1 cycle about one amp of deca could u give me a price on that, i dont want to be a long time user of steriods , i just want to use them until i get big enough then work out and stay that way. by the way my friend uses steriods and hes 17 and hes big so how am i too young?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    9natural9 i put this together for 245

Weeks: 1-6 Fina 75mg ed
    Weeks: 1-6 Test prop 50mg ed
    Weeks: 1-6 Winny 50mg ed

Nolva, Clomid, and running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off during the cycle. Depends on your hookups. I saved my friend mad cash on this cycle by making him the fina.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if a kid born in 1984 can handle the finaplix , if i were you, i would just do a cycle of just winny man, that shit will do wonders on you, i took it by itself and i have no regrets and lots of good gains from it, if you can get that and deca for under 260, do that, but prices vary across the nation, i know i cant get a cycle like that where i live for under 260.

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    research and read my friend. You don't even know what these drugs will do to you. If I read right being born in "84 makes you way to young anyway. Train hard and eat as much clean food as possible. Get to your natural potential befor you even think about AS. And what tennis-god said is sound advice. Be smart not spontaneus.

come on guys i want a straight up answer, winstrol or deca ? and i dont think i will get hurt too much if i just do 1 cycle of winny or deca, what do u think, and actually i've been researching this stuff for the past week for about 2 hours a day, believe me i know i dont want to get hurt i have the correct info on how to inject, where to inject, the neccessary diets, and workout schedules, after the juice usage im goin back to regular myoplex, protein, and glutamine, im not trying to sound smart im just letting you guys know that i have moderate info on these drugs, im not just a guy off the street that wants to stick a needle in my ass and hope i get big by sitting on my ass, i have the decent info, i just dont like how you guys are critcizing me, i know it is meant helpful but dont use negative criticism, cuz that doesnt work, just help out with the facts. Thanks

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Nobody is trying to be negative bro but you gotta realize that you have alot of natural test running in you now. Take advantage of it and lift until your whole body hurts, then do it again. Do some research here using the search icon at the top right corner of the page on doing As and how it can affect you at your age. You need more info and 1 week at 2 hours a day ain't gonna get it. Sorry bro.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Z28RV
    i've been researching this stuff for the past week for about 2 hours a day
    I'm 23 years old and I've been researching for 2 years, not to mention I will soon have a BS in psychopharmacology, and I won't be doing my 1st cycle til May. You need to know EVERYTHING before you begin. That way, you know what to do, what to look for as far a side effects are concerned, and how to deal with any situation that might arise during your cycle. Think about how this will affect you in 10 or 20 years, not just right now. Also, if you wait and put some time and effort into this, you will get more out of it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    atleast he's almost 18, anyway, beside being to young...

save up a bit more money first.

what are your goals? bulk or cut? if you already said, sorry becuase I missed it.

if you want go for leaness do deca or eq at 400mgs/week for weeks 1-8 weeks, with winny 50mgs ED for weeks 5 -11
    start clomid few days after that.

bulking, since you dont have tons of money.
    test/dbol or deca/dbol cycle.

but remember, everyone is serious when they say your to young and do not know enough about steroids to juice.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO!!!!!!!!!!! but...

guys, we already know this guys going to juice anyway. if you guys feel uncomfortable given someone to young advice on steroids , then just ignore the post. It's good to tell them there to young for a post or two and lay out potential risks, but after that we should give him straight up information on what he wants.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    you should use insulin 36iu a day split between three shots, its cheap, stack it with some cheap test

hey if your so young and stupid that you want to start using AAS just because your friends are then start with slin HAHA

this is a joke! do not do this, DO RESEARCH!

send me 260 ill send you 100 d-bol hahah

no flame bro, just get educated

NightOp is offline Member
    z28, Im almost 20 now and have been on the board for a few months learning as much as I can... I strongly suggest you do the same...

Now, what these guys said about waiting is the best advice someone will give you about juice, plain and simple. If you want links to posts from people who juiced too early and now suffer major consequences, I'm sure we can find some for you. This board is great because it has so many knowledgable people and safety is stressed because it is SO very important, and it begins with waiting until you are older.

Even if you don't care about the risk for sides or long term damage, doing a cycle at your age is dumb for other reasons.. You have soo much natural test flowing through you, you could explode in size with proper training/diet/sleep... research about training and nutrition, pride yourself in trying to catch your juicing friends in size.... nobody here is meaning to offend you or flame you, its just a well known fact that juicing too young is absolutely the wrong way to do it.

Thread Information