Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 mg DBOL

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    So much stupidity in one thread...I feel retarded after reading some of this nonsense.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    well ok im think i got a good idea of what i want to do now and im saying DBOL 30 mg ED for 4 weeks and then deca 200mg a week and test 200 mg a week and clomid for a pct and i think i wont really need nolva.

BIGLATS9277 is offline New Member
    were im new heere

BIGLATS9277 is offline New Member
    ok thanx for no answr guys and this doesnt come in a vial

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    were did you buy it biglats!!??

ace ventura is offline Member
    Wow, I think this guy just WANT to learn it the hard way - from his mistakes.

Wouldn't it be in your own interrest to think about what's best for you in the long run? You need to look at the big picture. Listen to the guys. Rund test at higher dose than deca to avoid "deca dick". And run test one week longer than deca. If you get shut down by deca you may not be able to keep much gains.

Week 1-11 Deca 200 mg /week
    Week 1-12 Test 300 mg /week

Two weeks after last test shot, do clomid properly (research).

Drop the d-bols and up the test dose to 400 mg instead. Remember to EAT. It's the food that makes the muscles, not the gear. It just speeds it up. Be aware that you will loose mass when comming off, this is probably mostly water. Don't panic or get depressed. Remember to stay off just as long as you stay on + pct.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    omg 3rd cycle, 19 and 165 lbs. now thats great! take a break and learn the basics of this sport! and then come back in 3-5 years...

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    well ok im think i got a good idea of what i want to do now and im saying DBOL 30 mg ED for 4 weeks and then deca 200mg a week and test 200 mg a week and clomid for a pct and i think i wont really need nolva.
    lol - bro you don't run the d-bol, then the deca /test - you start everything at once. the d-bol is used to jump start the cycle while you're waiting for those longer esters to kick in.

200mg test/wk is not enough. look back over this thread for the advice that was given previously. also, don't forget to wait 2 yrs. before you start the cycle.

good luck, and read up on this stuff. peace.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Here you go:
    Weeks1-4
    D-bol 20-30mg/day
    Weeks 1-10
    Test 500mg/week
    Deca 300mg/week

Run your test that high for a third cycle. Get enough nolve to take everyday, and start PCT until three weeks after your last shot. Problem solved-

For the record I don't think you should actually do this, but seeing as you're not going to change your mind, I might as well help. I think you're being a pill, and not listening to anybody, because if you did you're research you would have found a hundred cycles nearly identical to the one I just wrote. Please please go figgure out a serious PCT program because Deca can be disasterous to your testes. look into HcG
    Last edited by Duckhombre; 02-15-2005 at 04:18 PM.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    There are two things you are SERIOUSLY lacking before you do that cycle. age, and education. You came here because you wanted advice and you ignore all of it cuzz its not what you want to hear. If you dont want to listen to everyones collective years of experience...run the test higher than the deca .

p0werlift is offline Banned
    what the hell are D BOMBS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information