billtrosc is offline New Member

Is a prescription legal?

Hi all,
    If my doc prescribes for me some test e, clomid, armidex, nov, etc. it is a totally legal way to get juice right?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya if its prescribed then its 100% legal, its just like getting anything else from the doc.

meso-rx is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billtrosc
    Hi all,
    If my doc prescribes for me some test e, clomid, armidex, nov, etc. it is a totally legal way to get juice right?
    Only if it's for legitimate testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

I've talked to Rick Collins about this extensively (and it right there in his book Legal Muscle as well) - a prescription is invalid if it's prescribed by a doctor for "bodybuilding purposes" in dosages far exceeding therapeutic dosages. If the script is invalid, you are "technically" illegally in possession of a controlled substance.

So, technically it is no different than buying AAS from the black market.

HOWEVER, practically (i.e. in the real world) there is no precedent for any patient being arrested because their doctor prescribed steroids for them.

They will likely go after the doctor is he negligent in his prescribing practices. I don't think any prosecutor will go after a patient who places his health in the hands of a medical professional.

Having said that, http://www.powermedica.com was busted today.

system admin is offline Owner
    No sh!t bro?!! Do you know what exactly they were charged? Were they selling steroids without proper blood work and physicals? Were they selling more than a few bottles for theorputic reasons?

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    No sh!t bro?!! Do you know what exactly they were charged? Were they selling steroids without proper blood work and physicals? Were they selling more than a few bottles for theorputic reasons?

bc
    I think it was for selling non-FDA approved meds. I'll find the article and post it in a sec.

Wow. What a dumb way to ruin a good business.

bc

Agents Raid Drug Company

http://www.local10.com/news/4201136/detail.html

POSTED: 4:09 pm EST February 15, 2005
    UPDATED: 5:19 pm EST February 15, 2005

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. -- Federal agents raided a drug business in Deerfield Beach Tuesday.

Detectives with the Broward Sheriff's Office and Food and Drug Administration agents spent the day at PowerMedica on 600 W. Hillsboro Blvd., west of Interstate 95.

The company sells hormones, anti-aging products, sex-enhancing products, and other drugs. Agents suspect that some of the products being sold are not FDA approved.

The company reportedly does not sell Botox, and that is not part of the investigation.

Undercover agents removed many boxes and computers from the building.

While Local 10's Roger Lohse was at the building, he spoke to one customer who said he was there to buy $600 worth of human growth hormone that was supposed to add 50 pounds of muscle to his body. He said he didn't have a prescription, but had been told the company would provide one.

Lohse said most of the customers who showed up at the building Tuesday were young men, many of them "muscle-bound."

Employees said that the owner of the company was taken away in handcuffs, but the state attorney said there have not yet been any arrests.

Watch Local 10 for more on this developing story.

Copyright 2005 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

It's never good when you see guys like this hanging outside your business.

And for that matter, it's probably a bad idea to have 250 lbs bodybuilders lined up down the street outside your business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is a prescription legal?-4201419_200x150.jpg  

It will be interesting to follow this story.

bc

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Holy sh!t!!! I almost used them because I thought they were legit.
    OOOOPS!!
    Sucks to be them.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    You would think the law would recognize responsible people working with a medical doctor. It is so ridiculous! Any one of legal age can buy alcohol, cigs, and junk food. But, try to improve your body and gain some lean muscle and your going to jail. It just makes my sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    You would think the law would recognize responsible people working with a medical doctor. It is so ridiculous! Any one of legal age can buy alcohol, cigs, and junk food. But, try to improve your body and gain some lean muscle and your going to jail. It just makes my sick!!!

I hear you on this one. It is a very sad deal for sure.

bc

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i looked at their site, that stuff is expensive from them

Thread Information