Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 mg DBOL

pyschomab is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up 50 mg DBOL

im 19 and im planning on taking a cycle of deca 400 mg and test cyp 200 mg and i want to do 6 weeks of D BOMBS but was thinking 50 mg but everyone tell me that its bad !

Ok...

Aboot is offline Banned
    What are they saying is "bad"?

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Cycle Experience:
    Deca 300mg, testosterone 200 mg took this once a week and i went from 140 lbs to 180 lbs, then i took equipose 200 mg and test cypianate 2 mg, for my second cycle i only gained about 15 lbs for that one and then i went down to 165 but i will be back
    **Looks at age and stats and shakes head in disappointment**

i was told 50 mg is too much and can be bad because reccommend dosage is 30 mg!

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    your still a lil young my friend, i think you should wait 2-3 yrs

its just that your body doesn t really need the juice yet

KILLLLLAAAAAA

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    im 19 and im planning on taking a cycle of deca 400 mg and test cyp 200 mg and i want to do 6 weeks of D BOMBS but was thinking 50 mg but everyone tell me that its bad !
    everything about this cycle looks bad and your age looks really bad.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    you should just wait a couple of years, bro. way to young to be hittin the sauce.

GymGuy250 is offline New Member
    deca 400??????

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i hope you dont have an active sex life if your running the deca above the test.

ridinsolo is offline New Member
    english please?

Quote Originally Posted by ridinsolo
    english please?
    What???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    dont juice just yet, wait til u are older.....

however, if u hav ur mind set on doing it bumo the test to 500mg per week for 10 or 12 weeks, dont use the deca save it for another cycle, jumpstart wit 25mg dbol ED weeks 1 - 4 and get some nolva 10mg ED, also make sure u hav PCT set up b4 u start

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    6 weeks of 50mg dbol say bye bye to your liver.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm against a newbie and someone so young doing this, however lets not give false information. 6 weeks of dbol is NOT going to kill you without an underlying liver problem already present.

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    yeah this is bs jump on the bandwagon crap.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    nah its not the liver your gonna need to worry about while running the dbol for 50 mg's. its the 'other sides. my last cycle i ran dbol for the first time at only 40 mg's and my blood pressure was horrible. water retention after a while caused me to attain alot of sides even while running nolva, so running dbol at 50 mg's when its only your first time isnt such a good idea, as for saying your too young. i cant really tell him that because then it would make me a hypocrite, i start hitting the needle at age 16.......

Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    nah its not the liver your gonna need to worry about while running the dbol for 50 mg's. its the 'other sides. my last cycle i ran dbol for the first time at only 40 mg's and my blood pressure was horrible. water retention after a while caused me to attain alot of sides even while running nolva, so running dbol at 50 mg's when its only your first time isnt such a good idea, as for saying your too young. i cant really tell him that because then it would make me a hypocrite, i start hitting the needle at age 16.......
    Yeah you need a script for a beta blocker to help with the bp and water retention.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    I reallly think this is terrible first cycle! 200 mg of test over 400mg of deca . I realize your going to start a cycle despite what we say, just do some more research before you start. This is honestly a riduculous cycle(no flame intended). Please, please, don't start this cycle. I'd run
    250-500mg test a week fro a virgin run- thats it. d-bol is over rated, and a poor choice for someone in our age group unless you are totally comitted to not drinking for the entire coarse staring two weeks before and least 3 weeks after. Even then I'd cut the dose in half.

OK ok how bout this Dbol 25 mg. - 6weeks and deca 400mg 8 weeks and do i really need nolva wont that cut my gains from dbol and my pct would just be 5 weeks clomid my last 2 weeks in the cycle and 3 weeks after

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and dbol at the same time is a bad cycle. the steroid profiles on the main page are terribly outdated. I suggest forgetting about steroids , especially deca, for a few years. Deca is very suppressive, and the more suppressive drugs you take, the more problems you could have as a result given that at your age, your endocrine system still isn't fully developed.

YOU KONW WHAT I CAME HERE FOR ADVISE I KNOW IM YOUNG and i probably should not take steriods but you know what i already have this is my 3rd cycle and im looking for advise not to be pursuaded not to because i have already chosen my path i am llokinf for some tips please understand that now how bout dbol 20 mg ED deca 200 mg and test 200 mg

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    OK ok how bout this Dbol 25 mg. - 6weeks and deca 400mg 8 weeks and do i really need nolva wont that cut my gains from dbol and my pct would just be 5 weeks clomid my last 2 weeks in the cycle and 3 weeks after
    duckhombre wasn't referring to the test+deca being a bad decision. just the fact that u have more deca than test... test is a must for any cycle. especially one with deca & dbol in it man. the test dosage must be higher than the deca. the test should be like 500 mg while the deca be around 400 if that's what you're wantin to do. good luck brother

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    SAD.........

YOU KONW WHAT I CAME HERE FOR ADVISE I KNOW IM YOUNG and i probably should not take steriods but you know what i already have this is my 3rd cycle and im looking for advise not to be pursuaded not to because i have already chosen my path i am llokinf for some tips please understand that now how bout dbol 20 mg ED deca 200 mg and test 200 mg

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    dude...your to young to be juicing...maybe you should try some protein powder? or perhaps like....clomid?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i feel u on this man. just expect it from these guys. they're only lookin out for u. i'm 19, came on a while ago sayin i was gonna run. and, if i was able to get my gear by now, i would've... i'd be 6 weeks into my cycle right now. but, i don't have the gear. along with the dudes tellin u not to cycle at all, u're also gettin some good advice from 'em. if u're hell-bent on juicin, then don't listen to the guys that tell u not to, & listen to the advice from those who give it. like i said, good luck man. oh yeah... U NEED TO RESEARCH!!!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, I'll bite - this is a bad cycle, bro. Wait at least two yrs. Jumpstart w/4 wks d-bol. Run deca 12 wks. Run test 1 week longer, and at a higher dose.

Peace

ok dbol 20 mg ED for six weeks and deca 200 mg and test 250 mg

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    ok dbol 20 mg ED for six weeks and deca 200 mg and test 250 mg
    You don't need to run it for 6 weeks, why are you hell bent on this?

ok how long should i run it for what do u prefer i just want optimal mass results

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you actually READ what he posted, moron? He told you right there that you should run it for the first 4 weeks.

ha ha good post moron!!! well **** then im doing 30 mg if its just for four weeks and then its 10 weeks of deca and test but **** this has defintaly helped in me deciding my cycle so im gonna do probably dbol 30 mg 4 weeks and 10 weeks deca 200 mg test 200

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i think u need to search around on this site. go to the top of the page & use the "search" button. also, check out the "educational forum" at the top of the page. u'll learn a lot. there's all kinds of threads on deca /dbol /test cycles on this site.

BIGLATS9277 is offline New Member
    wuz up have u guys heard of a qv 250 fake

i have heard of test 250 qv fake because i took that **** before i got it in the slums of mexico but **** i was horny !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i took it with some eq

has anybody seen it

**** bro how did u know it was fake

ive seen it i still have a couple vials lying around but i dont know if it was fake!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLATS9277
    wuz up have u guys heard of a qv 250 fake
    start a new thread man. there's a button to the upper left of all the threads that says "new thread" to do this.

hello psyco how di u know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information