Thread: What to say??

6_pak is offline Associate Member

What to say??

What to Say?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sure this has been discussed before but what do you say to people, in the gym, when they ask you what your on?? My body responds very well to androgens and ive made a pretty drastic change in my appearance this past week(ive been on for 7 weeks), compared to week 6. To both the trained and untrained eye, its obvious that im on, but it f%ckin kills me when total strangers interrupts my training to accuse me. I would be more than happy to tell those ignorant f@cks to go to hell, but the problem is they are local detectives, and these guys arent the cleanest plates in the dishwasher,if you know what i mean. One of the assholes has gone so far as to call up a previous coworker of mine(who is actually friends with him) and tried to get him to set me up. Like im some kind of freakin drug dealer now. Im a full time student with a 40+ hr/week job, and the rest of my free time im spending getting ready for my first competition in april. All they see me as is some kind of low life juice head drug dealer. So how do you respond to such ignorance?? Im actually considering switching gyms in a month. I hate to let these idiots make me feel like i need to quit my current gym, but it is really an annoyance that i dont see going away ever. THese fat asses dont realize what kind of **** we put ourselves through, such as eating 8-9 times a day-reaching that 5000-6000 calorie mark of good clean food, busting our asses in the gym to the brink of passing out or puking, and then making sure we get 7-8 hrs of sleep every nite. And when one of these assholes stands there with a cocky ass grin and basically calls u a juice head, it makes you feel that every thing you put yourself through is all for not. But then again what the hell does these ignorant motherf$ckers know. Anyway im through ranting, let my know what your favorite answers to the forbidden question in the gym ettiquete handbook.

Just tell them you're on creatine and a high protien diet, lol. It might work.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    tell them you are on ZMA and protine and creatine then tell them to leave you the **** alone while you are training

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    ive said that at least half a dozen times this past month.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    cell tech

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I say the following, I am on a bb's diet which is eating 6 times per day and a weight gain shake for 3 of those meals, see what working out like me can do for you, it is the lighting, my clothes shrank, NO2 & creatine, or just reply "what the fvck are you trying to say there pal?!?!"

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    A new creatine that just came out, better than all other ones. If they aren't very knowledgable about supplements and nutrition, they just might believe you.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    "See what an active sex life can do for you"

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    just tellem lots of protein lots of sex and lots of weights and an azzload of suplements

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I just tell them to "get stuffed"

Froggy is offline Member
    Yep...Stick to your workout & just tell him to F@ck OFF!!! Keep your Sh!t tight....
    Wouldn't hurt to have the # to a good "big name" defense attorney...
    Last edited by Froggy; 02-13-2005 at 06:12 PM.

Just tell em you shoot Steroids 3-4 times a day all over your body. That your addicted to needles and then ask if they'd be willing to go in the bathroom and give you a shot in the Glutes........

Guaranteed they will NEVER bother you again and will think your full of sh1t.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is unlikely anything you say will satisfy these tools. Going to another gym may solve the problem, but it sucks to be pushed around. Clearly these fools are jealous and have no idea what it really takes to get in great shape. The most important thing is for you not get distracted from your goals. There will always be obstacles on your journey. In a strange way these guys are actually complimenting you and your development. Just remember to thank them next time you see them. And, tell them if they are serious about improving themselves you would be happy to help them with a work out regimen, diet, and proper supps.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    say im this big cuz i kno how to eat and train thats y u will never be bigger than me now leave me alone i have to finish my workout

Thread Information