sooner45 is offline Member

My Prop/Fina/Winny/T3/Clen Cycle. Whay do you think???

Ok, guys, after much research, here is my next cycle, which is my 2nd total cycle. my First was just Prop/Winy.

Weeks 1-10 Prop 100MG ED
    Weeks 1-8 Fina 50-75 MG ED
    Weeks 6-10 Winny 50MG ED
    I will also be doing Mallets 7/5 split with T3/Clen throughout the cycle.

Supplements Include:

Coleus(for thyroid)
    T-100x(For Thyroid)
    R-Ala
    Biotin
    CLA
    ALC
    Milk Thistle
    Taurine
    Pottassium
    Caffeine(Mostly in the a.m. before cardio)

Nolva and Clomid on hand as needed. May even run 10MG of Nolva throughout just to be safe. As of now I am 5'10" 190 ibs. 11-13% BF. As I said this is my 2nd cycle, first with T3 and Fina. I will probably start off with about 25MG of Fina and work my way up to 75MG as long as I can handle the sides. I will also be monitoring body temp with T3 to make sure I dont **** up my Thyroid. Will also be doing 45 min of cardio ED 65-75% of of Targer Heart rate. I'm basically just looking to cut up and get as shredded as possible, and gain some LBM . So what do you gusy think?? Ay changes, advice? Thanks Bro's!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    not sure i would cycle up the fina bro but apart frm that i think you have it nailed, i would use the prop and fina same length of time though, and have your pct ready for post winnie. Also i would as your cutting add some letro/liquidex ed and perhaps some nolva if you need to break down any little estrogen related fat deposits...but sounds good

peace

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    not sure i would cycle up the fina bro but apart frm that i think you have it nailed, i would use the prop and fina same length of time though, and have your pct ready for post winnie. Also i would as your cutting add some letro/liquidex ed and perhaps some nolva if you need to break down any little estrogen related fat deposits...but sounds good

peace
    Thanks J! So maybe just stick with 50MG of fine throughout??? Also, I thought you were supposed to stop Fina before Prop????

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    So maybe just stick with 50MG of fine throughout??? Also, I thought you were supposed to stop Fina before Prop????
    i would do 75mg ed really but if your unsure stick to 50mg but i think you will end up bumping it to 75mg anyway...

as for stopping sooner, fina meaning tren acetate ?? in that case no same length of time if you had parabolan tren hexa then yes you would stop 2 weeks prior as its a longer ester

peace

Thread Information