Thread: Blood pressure

simonella is offline Associate Member

Blood pressure

Just got my third shot of TEST CYP (Second week) and decided to take a blood pressure test. Holy s*it, 160 / 100. Its my first cycle. Never had blood pressure trouble. It would be pretty ****ty but I think it would be best to stop the cycle. What are your thoughts?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Test it again to make sure that wasn't an inaccuarte reading before you decide.

Just took it again, in fact, 5 times. 120 / 80. **** i'm worried. I understand that when using gear the bp will rise. Seems to be OK though.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    whats wrong with 120/80 ??!! seems normal to me ??

First reading was 160 / 100!!! That is why I was so fu*king paranoid. Been looking forward to this for the last 4 years basically. Second week into cycle bp problems, now that would be sh*t. Luckily it seems like a false alarm. Will monitor it though. The other thing is I’m worried as well seeing that this is my first cycle. I don’t know what to expect. I am pumping alone, (my choice) nobody to talk to except for you guys. This could be dangerous as we all know. Have done my home work to a reasonable extend however still worried.
    Last edited by simonella; 02-13-2005 at 12:38 PM.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    When was this reading? I know anxiety and stress can make it go up alot. If its 120/80 that is perfect. Just keep on checking it before bed/morning. Keep us posted.

Reading was taken about 2 hours ago. Just had my third shot before that and the wife is working up the stress levels.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Are you taking your flax seed and fish oils? And stress or pain can effect your reading. Try again later.

Indeed I am. Tried it again and seem to be stable on 120 / 80. Not a nice moment that was!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You are freaking out. If you could take your blood pressure during the contraction movement on a heavy squat it would be somewhere in the 300+ level. As long as it doesn't stay elevated you will be fine.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    When you messure bp you should lay down and relax for 5-10 minutes. My bp is 140/100 when im off cycle and higher when im on, i use medecines for lowering it.
    So you can take it easy.

Peace

It is amazing when you can speak to people that know. Thank you for all the advice. I really do appreciate it.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    What is your cycle and stats?

m1514 is offline Junior Member

Quit freakin out

Ur bp is fine. The high reading you got is prolly cause ur all freaked out. It will fluctuate alot, anger, anxiety etc plus many other factors. Ur 120/80 is lower than mine and most of my bro's. Laying down will help cause some get nervous when taking a bp.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonella
    It is amazing when you can speak to people that know. Thank you for all the advice. I really do appreciate it.
    First off, what are you using to measure your BP? A home device or those crappy things as the grocery store or Wal-mart? Those things at the grocery stores are only good for average people...and it defines average as less than 13 inch arms!!!!! WTF, over? Average my arse!!! Anyways, just make sure the cuff is big enough to accomodate your arm size or you will get shiat reading.

Also, 120/80 or less is within the normal range. Nothing to worry about there...especially since you are getting a normal range reading while freaking out.

Do as the others say, before bed or immediately after waking, take your BP...if you have a device at home...if not...then relax as best you can (take a few moments to breath and relax) and then take your readings.

Good luck,

Knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    What is your cycle and stats?
    TEST CYP W 1-10
    PINKS THAI W 2 - 5 Only got pinks 2 days ago.

1.92 m (6 foot 6 I think) and 122 kg (260pounds I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    First off, what are you using to measure your BP? A home device or those crappy things as the grocery store or Wal-mart? Those things at the grocery stores are only good for average people...and it defines average as less than 13 inch arms!!!!! WTF, over? Average my arse!!! Anyways, just make sure the cuff is big enough to accomodate your arm size or you will get shiat reading.

Also, 120/80 or less is within the normal range. Nothing to worry about there...especially since you are getting a normal range reading while freaking out.

Do as the others say, before bed or immediately after waking, take your BP...if you have a device at home...if not...then relax as best you can (take a few moments to breath and relax) and then take your readings.

Good luck,

Knight1811
    Using a pretty decent home device witch go around my wrist. Cost me almost $200.00. The first reading that freaked me out was taken at the drug store after i took my third shot of TEST CYP. The other readings were taken on my home device. The reason why I know why my calibration is OK is my wife.s bp is pretty low and she is getting a steady reading in the visinity of 100 / 60. It is a decent product. The other thing that bothers me a bit is that I tend to feel a bit weak during the day. Could it be the as?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Read this, it should give you some ideas as well:

http://www.permanente.net/handbook/h...d_pressure.htm

Shot bro>

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonella
    TEST CYP W 1-10
    PINKS THAI W 2 - 5 Only got pinks 2 days ago.

1.92 m (6 foot 6 I think) and 122 kg (260pounds I think)
    6'3" 1/2 and 268lbs...so in america you are shorter and heavier than you thought. unfavorable exchange rates is right!

you're a big boy for all natural. what's your BF?

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on a cycle. I have phneumonia. When I was getting checked over by the doctor she told my that my blood pressure was 130 over 90. She wasnt worried at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    6'3" 1/2 and 268lbs...so in america you are shorter and heavier than you thought. unfavorable exchange rates is right!

you're a big boy for all natural. what's your BF?
    Not sure however I do have a bit of excess around the waist and it seems to be a bit*h to get rid of.

Thread Information