Thread: drinking....

smegs is offline Member

drinking....

just curious to who here consumes alcohol on cycle....and if so, how much and how often?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Umm, I'm sure some ppl do....

It's not going to kill you... but, why put more strain on your liver than you have to... not the smartest thing to do, especially when taking orals....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    very rarely.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the odd night out. I just make sure for every
    drink I have 2 water. still, its not the best Idea but
    I gotta live too.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    well i have a few while on cycle maybe but not much at all maybe a couple beers a week or so while watchin a game on tv

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a couple drinks every couple weeks or so, just dont over board and u'll b fine.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro, if you are going through the expense of obtaining the correct food, supps, and gear needed for a cycle with the intent of making major gains I would say alcohol should be very low on your lists of priorities. That's not to say you have to abstain completely, but just minimize it. Consentrate on achieving your fitness goals.

smegs is offline Member
    im not commenting on my drinking, because when i cycle, i stay away from booze, im just worried about my friend who thinks its ok to endulge himself in excessive amounts of alcohol when he goes out drinking, while on cycle...
    i was hoping to build up this post a little more to show him how bad it is!

swoll4589 is offline Member
    wanna hear a bad story

at my gym i know a 16 year old kid whos taking m1t/4ad. Hes a hell of a football player, natural athlete works hard. Ok his parents at ex bodybuilders old school ones. There giving him like 10mg a day- for like 10 weeks- 5 days on 2 days off. Ok first of all he shouldnt be going on a cycle being 16. 2) shouldnt be like 10 weeks but his parents think its perfectly fine cause hes getting 2 days rest. Well he goes and drinks to sometimes ususally like once a month. Im sure his parents would tell him not to but well they dont know he drinks. Another reason teens should stay away from AAS. Ive tried talking to him and i think hes kinduh listing but i dunno.His parents are gonna give him the stuff and make him take it and so he doesnt need to be drinking.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i hardly ever drink on a cycle if ne thing i might have a beer or 2 once thru out the whole cycle. but only if im on just test more than that i wont touch it. i use other things if i want to get messed up

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I go out drinking on the weekends (usually sugarfree redbull & vodka), but dont touch it during the week. In case youre wondering Im up 20lbs on my test e/eq cycle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll admit it... I drink on cycle, but its because im on year round. I dont drink everyday but maybe twice a month and I do get drunk. It's a bad example and shouldnt be followed, but I know my body well and know what kind of abuse it can take. I do however never drink on orals.

rager is offline Member
    Every Sat night we rip a few, ok a bunch of beers. Your ok if you keep it to once a week? Take your milk thistle consistanly throughout the week, drink your water. If you can stay away from Dibols over longer periods of time and other orals that will create less strain. Your ok....

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'll admit it... I drink on cycle, but its because im on year round. I dont drink everyday but maybe twice a month and I do get drunk. It's a bad example and shouldnt be followed, but I know my body well and know what kind of abuse it can take. I do however never drink on orals.
    Hey bro, what kind of Cycle are you on yr round? what do you think of low doses of dibol or eq yr round.. thanks.. R

BDTR is offline Retired
    Check the thread you made, i posted a response.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    wanna hear a bad story

at my gym i know a 16 year old kid whos taking m1t/4ad. Hes a hell of a football player, natural athlete works hard. Ok his parents at ex bodybuilders old school ones. There giving him like 10mg a day- for like 10 weeks- 5 days on 2 days off. Ok first of all he shouldnt be going on a cycle being 16. 2) shouldnt be like 10 weeks but his parents think its perfectly fine cause hes getting 2 days rest. Well he goes and drinks to sometimes ususally like once a month. Im sure his parents would tell him not to but well they dont know he drinks. Another reason teens should stay away from AAS. Ive tried talking to him and i think hes kinduh listing but i dunno.His parents are gonna give him the stuff and make him take it and so he doesnt need to be drinking.
    That is nuts? 16 and his parents are serving him up? child abuse almost?

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    I do once in a great while. Last night I had 4 beers and was drunk, had a hangover too. Crazy, used to be able to put away quite a few.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    I find my hangovers aren't as bad when I'm on juice compared to when I'm not.

I drink occasionally, usually on the weekend, sorry but I can't give up my whole social life for gear - and when you drink all night you end up drunk... I agree that its not good for gains / health but sometimes you have to live a little...

I do try and avoid drinking when I'm on orals though (but I basically avoid orals for this reason... I like my social life)

darmadoc is offline Member
    That is a case that should be reported to the authorities. That WOULD be considered child abuse in most states.

As for me, a glass of port 1-2 nites per week at most.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Umm, I'm sure some ppl do....

It's not going to kill you... but, why put more strain on your liver than you have to... not the smartest thing to do, especially when taking orals....
    my thoughts exactly

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    i get drink the odd time here and there. Maybe like 3x a month.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    I find my hangovers aren't as bad when I'm on juice compared to when I'm not.
    Ive found a shot of B12 helps with the hangover and gets the appetite going

Thread Information