GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Question Why do u need to run the Test higher than other compounds

Can someone explain scientificly why u have to run the test higher than the other drugs in the cycle. All i seem to hear from the bros on this site is for example if u running deca at 500 u need to run test at 600. I understand why u need to take test with the cycles but why do u need to take over the other compounds if u already takin in more test than ur body produces. The only reason i ask is cause u know a lot of times people repeat wat other people said. If vets could shed some light on this matter it would b greatly apprieated

Basically so you don't get shut down as hard from the other compounds.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You dont, if you can search it, swellin and I had a debate about it that really didn't come to any conclusions, but I still believe its not needed. Natural Testosterone production is impacted with exogenous hormones entering the body, therefore any exogenous testosterone injected in the body, higher than what your body produces should be infact enough to keep your libido running. Search out those posts, also Chris Adams made a thread on it recently as well. Both posts are recent.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You dont, if you can search it, swellin and I had a debate about it that really didn't come to any conclusions, but I still believe its not needed. Natural Testosterone production is impacted with exogenous hormones entering the body, therefore any exogenous testosterone injected in the body, higher than what your body produces should be infact enough to keep your libido running. Search out those posts, also Chris Adams made a thread on it recently as well. Both posts are recent.
    yea bro i read the one u posted n at the end it didn't really come to conclusion as u said. I personaly agree with ur concept but again i ain't a doctor or nothing. If anyone has any scitific data to back up this theory feel free to jump in

Thread Information