kuad is offline Member

Angry anyone heard from m*l?

no return on emails now for a week!
    if you heard, let me know

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    no return on emails now for a week!
    if you heard, let me know

Yo, I hear yah, as I am waiting myself for my order, it's been forever and there r over Quota, fukin brutal.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    go to outlawmuscle and ask he sources there.

bullram is offline Member
    give it time bro, i had to wait 5 weeks

If you need to wait more than a week, and he hasn't contacted you with an explanation, then you need to get a new source.

Drop MGL immediately. Use someone else.

shiiiiiiiiit, yup its been a week.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I have been emailing many of the people in this thread ( all of us awaiting orders). I have been waiting three months for the completion of my first order and have had periods where he did not return emails and periods of various excuses. About two weeks ago, I informed him that I was sick of the run around and would send all of my saved emails to various mods on different boards. I would make sure that no one else was treated the same. He immediatley replied saying that he would send me 10 free test e bottles and how sorry he was and that he would personally see to it the next day. After 5 more days he said it was going out that day or the next. That was 10 days ago. Now n one can reach him. This definately id BS. If he has not turned scammer his business ethics are the worst I have ever seen. I will never order from this guy again! I hope everyone reads this fu--ing post!

I just went to my WU and my money hasnt been picked up yet, it was sent 10 days ago, said he was going to have it out on wednesday. Im calling WU and getting my money back, few hundred that I need.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I talked 2 him about a week ago, due to severe weather conditions he was unable to ship the 2nd half of my order. He sent half already but it got lost, so he sent it again and i got here but 4weeks later instaed of the original 2. I havent heard from him in a while either.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    There is a thread on outlawmuscle about this situation. the guy uses that forum to source from. he has not posted or logged on over there since jan. 24. Someone told me this info, so i went and checked it out. that board says everything, they do not follow board rules at all. There are about 70 or 80 responses, lots of interesting stories about this situation, must read it. There is 2 threads one of them only has a few replies, but in that one is a thread linked to the other one where all the replies are. If you have an order with m*l, then go read this, you do not have to join to read the thread.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Very well put... Over a week with no reply means something isn't right...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    If you need to wait more than a week, and he hasn't contacted you with an explanation, then you need to get a new source.

Drop MGL immediately. Use someone else.

This post says it all... 3 months is a long fuking time, I had no idea you
    were waiting that long bro, I thought it was only a little over a month...

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Bro, I have been emailing many of the people in this thread ( all of us awaiting orders). I have been waiting three months for the completion of my first order and have had periods where he did not return emails and periods of various excuses. About two weeks ago, I informed him that I was sick of the run around and would send all of my saved emails to various mods on different boards. I would make sure that no one else was treated the same. He immediatley replied saying that he would send me 10 free test e bottles and how sorry he was and that he would personally see to it the next day. After 5 more days he said it was going out that day or the next. That was 10 days ago. Now n one can reach him. This definately id BS. If he has not turned scammer his business ethics are the worst I have ever seen. I will never order from this guy again! I hope everyone reads this fu--ing post!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That is horrible business ethics. If I am running a legit business with many customers and it is crucial that I am able to send/receive emails for my business to run properly, then I would FIND a way somehow to reach the my loyal customers that I know are trying to contact me. Hope everything turns out well with those of you who have sent money already and haven't heard anything.

I have a big thread about this on another board. This guy definitly has some explaining to do. One of the worst cases of running a business I have ever seen. As much as I hate to say it, I say stay away and find another guy. If you found *** then you can find someone else. Also, does Jackman have any insight into this as he was posting the lab results and bumping him on another board. Let us know whats going on Jackman.

Swole116 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    There is a thread on outlawmuscle about this situation. the guy uses that forum to source from. he has not posted or logged on over there since jan. 24. Someone told me this info, so i went and checked it out. that board says everything, they do not follow board rules at all. There are about 70 or 80 responses, lots of interesting stories about this situation, must read it. There is 2 threads one of them only has a few replies, but in that one is a thread linked to the other one where all the replies are. If you have an order with m*l, then go read this, you do not have to join to read the thread.
    Can you PM me the thread link, I can not find it over there on the forum. thanks

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    go to outlawmuscle and ask he sources there.
    Open source boards are for the birds.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1980
    Open source boards are for the birds.
    You have no idea. I didn't ask for an opinion I simply gave him a spot to check since you and nobody else on this board seems to know. I don't even know what source he was referring to MGL or MZL??

Angelis is offline Banned
    No he is a really good source I have ordered from him before (I trust him he's from my home town...lol)... I got my order from him in about 5 days he told me it would take 5-21 days be patient it will get there. The only thing I didnt really like is when I ordered from him it was back when he only sold in bulk and I had to buy a whole bunch of sh*t and store the rest until next cycle.

*EDIT* im talking MZL I didnt wanna mention it but it was mentioned anyway.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Any more than a week is way to long to wait lol I did that when I first got into the game.

kuad is offline Member
    hey bros the guy went online here on ar last night!! he did not answer any of my emails and he also did not post... can you say scumbag???!!!!!

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    You would think if he was not a scammer he would be trying to make things right to protect business, but he did not. Only dumb*sses are happy with a one time payday instead of a little work for a successfull business, some people amaze me. His day is coming!!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Any new updates on this guy?

according to another board, he has made right on 99%, now let these threads die down

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    according to another board, he has made right on 99%, now let these threads die down
    Well he has not made right on mine...so no I will not let the thread die down.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i just got my order couple of days ago. good in my book

if you havent received your order pm m_baraso,

Thanks bro. I will give it a try.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Imagine all the newbies that were solicited and are too embarassed to say anything as it was their first purchase, this will effect how they preceive a board if this is where they were approached. Though that should have nothing to do with it, perception is reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Imagine all the newbies that were solicited and are too embarassed to say anything as it was their first purchase, this will effect how they preceive a board if this is where they were approached. Though that should have nothing to do with it, perception is reality...
    I was thinkin the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I was thinkin the same thing...

you were not! i had to read meso's post 3 times before i even understood it

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    you were not! i had to read meso's post 3 times before i even understood it

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    I just checked him out on Outlaw and he answered a post on 02-09.

He's makin things right.

Way to stand up and not back down... I'd be a little pissed off to
    knowing the story and what happened to alot of bros... So you
    have every right to post your opinion if you want my .02 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77

Same deal here bro, I wont let **** die till I get mine as well. stiiiiiiiiill waiting for even a Track#

i wasnt criticising him for posting his 2 cents i just remember that mbaraso had locked all the jackman and mgl threads and told everyone to pm him with their related problems

mgl

Thread Information