blackblaze is offline Junior Member

Exclamation beginner deca dosage question

i was just wondering if somebody could help me out with a couple things. First off, im 5-7, 225, 16% bf, i think i want to try deca ...the reading ive done seems like it would best suit what im looking for. My question is: should i use the 400mg/week or more since thats all i want to take. Do i need nolvadex and b-6 ? if so, how much of those ? Thanks

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    400mg of deca per week is fine but you MUST run test with it (500mg/week) or you wont be able to use you penis.

You will need nolva to prevent gyno caused by the test converting, and B-6 for pro gyno.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i hope u aren't planning on JUST taking deca , u need test in there somewhere too that is if u plan on still bein able to use ur member, if u know what i mean. but yea 400 mg's a week would b fine is u run about 500 mg's a week of test

whoa....so the deca makes you go limp ?

well prolly not while ur on it, but once u get off then yea "deca d.i.c.k" is a common thing, and can take a loooong time for it to work normal agian

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblaze
    i was just wondering if somebody could help me out with a couple things. First off, im 5-7, 225, 16% bf, i think i want to try deca...the reading ive done seems like it would best suit what im looking for. My question is: should i use the 400mg/week or more since thats all i want to take. Do i need nolvadex and b-6 ? if so, how much of those ? Thanks
    wait a minute here ....5'7 225? bro you are thick, very nice size ...... i would head towards holding off on a bulker and getting your diet in check, run some clen /t3 and later put together cutter later......

yeah, im more interested in mass right now than cutting up. id like to stay away from the test or d-bol. I think deca is what im looking for....long term i wanna hit maybe 250lb, 15% bf...am i heading the right way...i have a good diet i think

deca without test can likely b a VERY bad idea, test will also help in the bulking, it won't hurt anything, but it will help u keep ur gains better and more importantly keep ur erections

can i use sust 250 as a sub for the test? its just the blend of all 4 right ?

as far as i know it'd b fine, but u might wanna check with someone who is a lil more educated on that

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    You can use Sus, but why?

You need to inject more often to keep blood levels stable and take advantage of the short acting esters. Just use Test E. You can mix the Deca and the Test E in the same pin and shoot twice a week. Doesn't get much easier than that.

BTW, you don't want to "Stay away from Test"...Believe me..

alright, thanks for the info, i didnt know i could do that.....i'll take your advice...thanks again

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblaze
    can i use sust 250 as a sub for the test? its just the blend of all 4 right ?
    yeah bro take some time and do a little research....this site has terabytes of good info

Thread Information