rager is offline Member

Eq A Tad Better For Cutting Than Deca?

That is the question?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    deca is not for cutting eq is. so yes eq and test will would if you have a good diet

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nandrolone is an excellent fat loss drug. Boldenone can be used for fat loss as well. IMO it all depends on diet.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you can use any drug to either cut or bulk. your diet and ancilliaries will determine how lean you stay.

A combination of femara and cabergoline will keep water weight away from almost any cycle.

Deca is a great anabolic with relatively low androgenic side effects, and also has been noted to work well with a caloried deficiency. In that sense, it's a great cutting drug. It also tends to add water to the frame, which is not what you want when trying to look "ripped". However, using the acnilliaries i mentioned above is a good way to get around this.

when using deca, always be aware of how it complicates post cycle therapy . nandrolone tends to have suppressive metabolites that re-esterify, causing long term suppression.

Solution? use phenyl proprionate instead of deca. you can inject it every 4 days without too much fluctuation in blood levels.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    you can cut on any cycle, it's all about diet.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    deca will give that smoth look wont it

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    i personally like the eq.better to cut.You will have to run it a little higher than deca ,but it will make you feel hard as a rock.My experiences with eq is the weight after is very easily maintained compared to deca.I do know people who like to cut with deca,but i prefer eq

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you can use any drug to either cut or bulk. your diet and ancilliaries will determine how lean you stay.

A combination of femara and cabergoline will keep water weight away from almost any cycle.

Deca is a great anabolic with relatively low androgenic side effects, and also has been noted to work well with a caloried deficiency. In that sense, it's a great cutting drug. It also tends to add water to the frame, which is not what you want when trying to look "ripped". However, using the acnilliaries i mentioned above is a good way to get around this.

when using deca, always be aware of how it complicates post cycle therapy . nandrolone tends to have suppressive metabolites that re-esterify, causing long term suppression.

Solution? use phenyl proprionate instead of deca. you can inject it every 4 days without too much fluctuation in blood levels.
    Just to add. Nandrolones fat loss effects like most androgens are dose dependant. NPP, in studies, with dosages up to 10mg per kg of BM has an impressive fat loss effect. Androgens also prevent fat gain and increase fat burning by binding to AR on fat cells.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    deca will give that smoth look wont it
    not if you run the right ancilliaries, as i said in my post.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    eq is better than deca for cutting because u wont get as much water retention and it wont be as effective

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    eq is better than deca for cutting because u wont get as much water retention and it wont be as effective
    Looks like Chris info is falling on deaf ears.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

**** good info, bro - thanks.

rager is offline Member
    thanks

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Eq is a lot better cutter than deca , but like the other guys stated its all about the diet, and workout rutine

Thread Information