Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Why is in that when a VET, MOD or someone with 10,000 posts says something you people take it as holy gospel? Steroids do increase muscle water and glycogen content so that should result in some extra pounds. However with good diet, drugs, training and GOOD GENETICS his gains are not as impossible as you think.
    Word...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, what r your stats? u must be the next mr.o if u can gain 18 pounds in 5 weeks - naturally. prove it! and we re not talking about weight, we re talking about muscle mass. sorry, u don t know what u r talking about. without steroids the normal body can add about 9-11 pounds of muscle mass - per year! so dont bull**** me with 18 pounds of muscle mass gaining naturally in 5 weeks...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I gained way more muscle with just winstrol so its not impossible at all. I can gain 18 pounds in 5 weeks without steroids...but genitics are everything IMO
    then why take steroids ??

BEAR101 is offline Associate Member
    9-11 pounds per year naturally hahah thats funny i can easily gain 15 pounds in 6 months and i have(naturally)... and thats lean muscle... i bet if i really pushed it i could gain 20... no 2 people are the same so saying a general statement of its impossible to gain that much wieght is iggnorant

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    9-11 pounds per year naturally hahah thats funny i can easily gain 15 pounds in 6 months and i have(naturally)... and thats lean muscle... i bet if i really pushed it i could gain 20... no 2 people are the same so saying a general statement of its impossible to gain that much wieght is iggnorant
    again.. if you people can gain 20 pounds a year naturally, then there is no reason to use steroids !!!

Some people actually plateued and got close to there genetic potential before using AAS

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Yeah you can gain this if you are a newbie to lifting, an experienced lifter CANNOT gain 15-20lbs in 6 months naturally, its almost impossible. If you can gain like that natural you are on track to be the next mr O BECAUSE in because if you do the math you could gain 120lbs of muscle in 4 years? HAHAHA

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Yeah you can gain this if you are a newbie to lifting, an experienced lifter CANNOT gain 15-20lbs in 6 months naturally, its almost impossible. If you can gain like that natural you are on track to be the next mr O BECAUSE in because if you do the math you could gain 120lbs of muscle in 4 years? HAHAHA
    It is possible to gain 15 lbs in [the first] 6 months naturally. But you cannot gain the same amount constantly. The more mass you already have, the less you can gain.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Why is in that when a VET, MOD or someone with 10,000 posts says something you people take it as holy gospel? Steroids do increase muscle water and glycogen content so that should result in some extra pounds. However with good diet, drugs, training and GOOD GENETICS his gains are not as impossible as you think.
    f?? nicely said... holy gospel... In all honesty I agree lol

Jackson111 is offline Banned
    Your dosages are far too low. You don't need to cycle off a lot of roids, and you need at least 3,000 MG per week to get the dramatic results. If you aren't taking Insulin you might as well keep the dosages low though...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    ok, what r your stats? u must be the next mr.o if u can gain 18 pounds in 5 weeks - naturally. prove it! and we re not talking about weight, we re talking about muscle mass. sorry, u don t know what u r talking about. without steroids the normal body can add about 9-11 pounds of muscle mass - per year! so dont bull**** me with 18 pounds of muscle mass gaining naturally in 5 weeks...
    Maybe I skimmed the post and didn't see it...but when did he say it was 100% all muscle that he gained? I think it's possible that most of it COULD be muscle, depending on genetics and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    again.. if you people can gain 20 pounds a year naturally, then there is no reason to use steroids !!!
    still waiting on a response from glock and bear

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson111
    Your dosages are far too low. You don't need to cycle off a lot of roids, and you need at least 3,000 MG per week to get the dramatic results. If you aren't taking Insulin you might as well keep the dosages low though...
    3,000mg+ per week of AAS is overkill at his size.

I decided to do roids just to put on weight faster for football...

OH ya that was inresponse to y would u do as if u can gain weight that easily naturally... and about my dosages are to low i thinks thats B.S. more isnt better just gotta eat right and train balls to the wall

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    good job bro. keep up the good work.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    oh ya this is my second cycle and ive been training for 18 months
    You've been lifting for 18 months???

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    I gained 18lbs in 3 weeks on d-bol, test, and fina

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, 18 punds of pure muscle

I am on a water cycle...I drink a gallone at 9 o clock, 9.15 I gained 8 pounds of muscle mass

man this getting dumb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information