justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Short Cycles?!?!

hey guys im just wondering what yall think of short cycles, ive read on here that alot of ppl do not like them but ive also heard of great gains, i no a dude who all he does is short test cycles, hill do 500mgs of test for 5wks take 5wks or so off and do it again he claims to gain 12-15lbs each time he does it and keeps 10 for sure lbs so im just curious to see what everyone thinks bout these short cycles a and the reasons to y??

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad idea IMO - shuts down HPTA axis and then you stop - no PCT mentioned

Not a good idea IMO...

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    a lot of people on here will say its a bad idea. i think if he gains off a short cycle and he does proper pct then it shouldnt matter. everyone is different, i know a guy that did d-bol only cycle for 3 weeks, 30mg a week and gained 14 and kept 10 of it, he did proper pct, and he lives on d-bol only cycles now..Jason

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    a lot of people on here will say its a bad idea. i think if he gains off a short cycle and he does proper pct then it shouldnt matter. everyone is different, i know a guy that did d-bol only cycle for 3 weeks, 30mg a week and gained 14 and kept 10 of it, he did proper pct, and he lives on d-bol only cycles now..Jason
    u meant 30mgs aday LOL

ya 30mg/day..lol

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    Dbol doesn't take 4 weeks to kick in though...

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    thats true but what if someone say did 6-8wks of test and did dbol to jump start the test, wouldnt that make the test kick in at say weeks 3 or 4 maybe sonner??? then that gives that person 4-6 wks to bust a$$ and get good gains or not

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    ya true it doesnt, but if test kicks in week 4, and someone does a 7 week cycle, that means they would have 3 full weeks to make gains. i know the cycle i did, after week 7, i really didnt gain that much, maybe 3-4 pounds from week 8-11 and it was test en. 300mg/week. so if someone was to do a short cycle of test for 7 weeks at like 500mg and d-bol for the first 4 weeks, i would think they would put on some good weight, and keep most of it, if diet/training/pct is correct...JMO

Thread Information