Thread: Anxiety

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member

Anxiety

i am currently trying zoloft for anxiety i am wondering if when i do start a cycle if that will be enough or should i look into gettin some xanax, klonopin, etc.. thanks all expierneces welcome

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I've read that during a cycle people with depression tend to feel much better. I'm not sure if that would carry over to something like anxiety, but it might do that. I wouldn't stock up on a bunch of meds for anxiety. Save your money and if you start your cycle and you still feel anxiety attacks, then go to your doctor for more meds. Good luck.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Bump for this. I was also wondering this. I am on paxil and was wondering if it is safe to take w/ hgh, T3, halos, and test e? (Hope I didnt hijack this )

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice i guess it varies person to person.. so when i eventually cross....if that isnt enough i will re consult my doctor

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I have problems with anxiety also. My anxiety is usually down 75% when I am on gear. I tend to feel more confident. Anxiety is all about controlling your thoughts. Reject those anxious thoughts as untrue and you will begin to think more clearly. 100% of anxiety is about things that you cannot control. Worrying doesnt do any good. Anxiety for me has been a lifelong battle and has really taken alot of joy out of life for me. Good luck on your cycle.

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey everyone....I've struggled with depression and anxiety for years and have also successfully cycled AAS's for about 10 years. I currently take Celexa at 40 mgs ED.

First and foremost, if anyone is having anxiety, depression issues make sure that you get them under control before taking any AAS....Once you have them under control you can cycle steroids ....

Having said that it is not true that all steroids help with anxiety and depression -- if you take the wrong steroid when mixing it with an SSRI and depression you can end up suicidal....In my experience and research, you need to be VERY careful with Tren , EQ, Halotestin , and Anadrol ....Test is typically a very good AAS to take as it can increase you sense of well being and confidence --- this can be a tremendous aid to your anxiety/depression therapy.....It is also CRITICAL that you do a very thorough and well thought out PCT at the end of you cycle....

There are lot of good threads on this site about anxiety and depression and AAS, so do some research.....Also, ANYONE is more than welcome to PM me -- I am VERY happy to help my fellow bros who have anxiety or depression related issues, particularly if you are considering AAS.

Good luck.... Hope this helps....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    Bump for this. I was also wondering this. I am on paxil and was wondering if it is safe to take w/ hgh, T3, halos, and test e? (Hope I didnt hijack this )
    Hey Bro, as I mentioned in my other reply, I would stay clear of Halotestin , but GH and Test can both aid you quite a bit and will mix nicely with your Paxil....Gh tends to make me a bit more tired and Paxil does as well, so the only concern I would have for you is that the two might make you extremely tired and lethargic.....but that's just a thought for you -- we all react differently to all drugs and you may not notice this at all.....again, I strongly recommend avoing Halotestin......Good luck. let me know if I can help....

darmadoc is offline Member
    Please be careful! As you can see on numerous posts, everybody reacts to AAS differently. Please do not hesitate to see your doctor or mental health practitioner should you have any problems. These drugs have powerful effects on the nervous system.

Thanks for the input, bro!! Would the halos be an issue even at a low dose. Say 10 mg/day. I got 1000mg of them and dont really want to waste them. Just would like something to jumpstart my cycle.

oh, and i forgot. What about the t3? Will it mess w/ the paxil at all. Thanks.

c5529 is offline Member
    I have to admit, I'm not sure about the T3...I've never heard of issues with it......Regarding the Halo, let me ask you a question before I respond -- have you taken the Test E and Gh before? If so, did they positivily affect your mood?

yes. i had a uncanny sense of well being.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I have a script for klonopin and I use it for helpin me sleep. It helps alot with anxiety but It real addicting so I only use it one night a week, but for me that makes all the difference..

rager is offline Member
    Problem is you may feel better while on the cycle and really crash when you come off?

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    yes. i had a uncanny sense of well being.
    Understood!!! I get the same feeling from Test E. If that's the case, you could certainly give the Halo a try at 10 mgs per day and if you notice your emotions getting worse then obviously get off of it -- at least then you'd know if Halo gives you problems or not...I've taken Halo before and it really affected my anxiety, but we're all very different and you may be fine with it....Let me know how it goes -- I'm very interested to know...

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Problem is you may feel better while on the cycle and really crash when you come off?
    Yes, Bro, you are absolutely right....That's one of the main reasons I stress so stringently the importance of people with depression, anxiety, etc., doing a very thorough PCT....If the PCT is done properly you can avoid the crash to a very large degree (at least in my own experience)......

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I have a script for klonopin and I use it for helpin me sleep. It helps alot with anxiety but It real addicting so I only use it one night a week, but for me that makes all the difference..
    Very interesting, I've never been on Klonopin before, but I've heard very postive things about it...I'm curious, how does is mix with you AAS cycle????

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Yes, Bro, you are absolutely right....That's one of the main reasons I stress so stringently the importance of people with depression, anxiety, etc., doing a very thorough PCT....If the PCT is done properly you can avoid the crash to a very large degree (at least in my own experience)......

Yes Nicely said...

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Yes Nicely said...
    Thanks Bro -- I appreciate that....I really feel for everyone who struggles with anxiety, depression, etc.... I'm not an expert by any means, but I really hope I can help people with my experiences.....Take care Bro.

thanks for all your help c5. It is much appreciated.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Personally i think you should get over your depression or whatever problem you have before even starting a cycle, cause your low hormonlevels can really mess you up (more).

Just mho.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Very interesting, I've never been on Klonopin before, but I've heard very postive things about it...I'm curious, how does is mix with you AAS cycle????
    Excellent. It helps me sleep when im all jacked up at night from the aas.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Personally i think you should get over your depression or whatever problem you have before even starting a cycle, cause your low hormonlevels can really mess you up (more).

Just mho.
    LOL get over your depression. If it was that easy ?

Thread Information