Thread: Roids & Cardio

Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Roids & Cardio

I am currnetly running a cycle. Deca and test. I want to include cardio in my routine. I was wondering if running in the morning on an empty stomach was a good way to burn calories. But not hurting my gains because my body will most likely be in a catabolic stage. When would be the ideal time to do cardio?? Thanks

Bump

AM is fine.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well running in the morning on an empty stomach would be the most ideal time if you are trying to cut. Running in the morning on an empty stomach burns fat because you don't have any food in your system. I assume you are bulking from the deca and test, and IMO I wouldn't want to run on an empty stomach if I am trying to gain weight. Don't be confused between water weight and fat....there is a difference. Get some letro or ldex for the water weight.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt run if you are trying to add size...

If u wanna get some cardio, and add mass, try the bike or an eliptical at around 65-80% of max heart rate, no more than 30 min. 3 days/week

rager is offline Member
    dude, Im adding mass and losing water and Am seems to work Nicely... A f?? insane workout with weights on a empty S.. will also aid in the cutting...

zuke is offline Member
    i always at least drink a small shake in the morning before i run. i only run about six miles a week when i am trying to gain, but when i am cutting i run closer to twenty. after the run i eat a huge breakfast though

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.

I just want to decrease the size of the roid belly. Im doing abs. Is the cardio necessary? And I also dont want to hinder any gains from my cycle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Roid belly? Your belly is caused by diet, not roids. Unless of course you're on heavy doses of GH causing organ growth. You need to bulk and cut in two seperate stages. Are you trying to gain muscle or lose fat with this cycle? Your training and diet are determined by your goals.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol cardio is always necessary when u r taking roids.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree, but the degree of cardio will vary depending on what the persons goals are. While bulking, 3x a week is sufficient IMO

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I agree, but the degree of cardio will vary depending on what the persons goals are. While bulking, 3x a week is sufficient IMO
    3X a week is more than sufficient when bulking. Just enough to work your cardio vascular system yet not so much that it will hinder any gains.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    looks like the consensus is do your am runnin 3 times a week =). Drink more water and take an ANTI-E, your belly is caused by the water and food in ur stomach bro. don't expect to look like a sexy mutha while bulking.

Nuub is offline New Member
    first post ever here ...anyway i do cardio right after i finish my workout for about 15-30 min at moderate intesity depending on how i feel (for bulking and cutting)....this is how i do it bc my body responds well to it if i dont keep the cardio going il end up ganing alot more fat than i want to

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it s not about fat, it s about your heart, when u r taking steroids ...

Thread Information