banks1215 is offline New Member

Cutting 50mg Dbol into 2x25mg

Im about to pick up some 50mg dbol . but i thought that 50mg dbol was alot to be takin ed. i was wonderin if its possible to cut the pill in half and take 25mg ed. anyone ever do this?>

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Yes, it's fine. Our sponsor has the splitters too.

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=55

hardwork101 is offline Junior Member
    You might want to cut it into quater's because of D-Bol's short half-life.(3-4 hours)

banks1215 is offline New Member
    would it be ok to cut it in half wit a regular knife and just take 25mg 2x a day.?????????

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cutting them isn't going to give you an even dose. It's not evenly dosed through the entire pill.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Cutting them isn't going to give you an even dose. It's not evenly dosed through the entire pill.
    Even so, it's not like there's 90% in one half of the pill and 10% in the other. Even if it were, you'd be better off doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Even so, it's not like there's 90% in one half of the pill and 10% in the other. Even if it were, you'd be better off doing it.
    No it wouldn't then he would be getting 40mg dbol one day and 10mg the next. He is asking not to split the dosage evenly through the day he is asking to do it 25mg ed.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banks1215
    would it be ok to cut it in half wit a regular knife and just take 25mg 2x a day.?????????
    it wont be the most accurate way but they will cut ok with a razor blade

No it wouldn't then he would be getting 40mg dbol one day and 10mg the next. He is asking not to split the dosage evenly through the day he is asking to do it 25mg ed.
    Actually, it would be 45mg/5mg, but it doesn't matter. I was just giving a simplified example of why it's not that big of a deal. If I were telling him how to do it, I'd probably say to cut it at least into quarters, or better yet, if he's hell bent on taking 25mg/ed (which I wouldn't personally), crush the pills up and recap them.

Taking one pill of d-bol a day is far from optimum. I would split it up as much as possible. If the bro recaps, he can cap at 5 or 10mg, and not have any problems.

gya321 is offline Member
    Let me get this straight. Your saying if he cuts this pill directly in half, one half may contain 90% dbol and the other will contain 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Actually, it would be 45mg/5mg, but it doesn't matter. I was just giving a simplified example of why it's not that big of a deal. If I were telling him how to do it, I'd probably say to cut it at least into quarters, or better yet, if he's hell bent on taking 25mg/ed (which I wouldn't personally), crush the pills up and recap them.

Taking one pill of d-bol a day is far from optimum. I would split it up as much as possible. If the bro recaps, he can cap at 5 or 10mg, and not have any problems.
    I was just showing how big the gap could be giving you the benefit of the doubt. But yea I didn't think of that crushing them and try to cap at 5 or 10mg would probably be the best route to go.

Just me though, I wouldn't get 50mg dbol . Unless someone made a sustained release form hah.

indica is offline Banned
    i dont know what recap is but here is what i would do....cut the pill in four. then take three peices through out the day,1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening. that gives you about 35-40mg per day

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly, you have to remember not all the pill is the actual hormone, the majority of it is filler. One day you could get 10 mg the next 40 etc..

I was just showing how big the gap could be giving you the benefit of the doubt. But yea I didn't think of that crushing them and try to cap at 5 or 10mg would probably be the best route to go.

Just me though, I wouldn't get 50mg dbol. Unless someone made a sustained release form hah.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    i dont know what recap is but here is what i would do....cut the pill in four. then take three peices through out the day,1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening. that gives you about 35-40mg per day
    By re-cap, I mean you crush all your tablets into a powder. You mix that powder with the appropriate amount of fillers and make your own capsules. The supplies are readily available, and the instructions are here on the board. We can point you in the right direction if you decide to do this.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That depends on who's making it. Pharmaceutical grade powder tumblers mix the hormone and fillers thoroughly.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I just bite mine in pieces.

You may not be getting even doses but if you cut the pill in 4 pieces and take at regular intervals you'll atleast get a steady stream of hormones as possible since the hl is 4h.

Thread Information