sauceman is offline Junior Member

feel like **** after DNP cycle, HELP

ok guys ive been off it for about 3 days and i had got the worst reaction, ihave hives everywhere, my whole body is red and swollen. i just took my temp and it was 102.9. i am so scared, what do i do ???? ive been on clariten for the hives but it has done nothing. i can not even move, i have the worst headache too, i get bloody noses at night too. when are these sides gonna go away?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    tell me about it...i cant stop hurling and im still on it..last day
    never again!

Maybe see a doc if the sides dont subside

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the dnp should be completely out of your system in about 3 days. I'm really quite surprised that you're getting these sides after the cycle is over. Try using benadryl, it's actually a more effective antihistamine than claratin.. but it crosses the blood brain barrier so it's more likely to make you drowsy.

Are you taking any supplements? For example, lots of V8, a good multivitamin, etc, etc, etc?

yes i have all the supplements, wow this is definitely not worth it.
    how do i lessen my temp?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Benadryl sounds like a good bet...as well as upping your antioxidant intake

The temp lowering is the hard part... you'll have to let the DNP run it's course

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    the dnp should be completely out of your system in about 3 days. I'm really quite surprised that you're getting these sides after the cycle is over. Try using benadryl, it's actually a more effective antihistamine than claratin.. but it crosses the blood brain barrier so it's more likely to make you drowsy.

Are you taking any supplements? For example, lots of V8, a good multivitamin, etc, etc, etc?
    After 3 days exactly half of the DNP will be out of his system, so if he was using 400mg per day for a while it would accumulate to almost 1100mg. Three days after stopping he'd still have 550mg in his system (36hr half life).

Maybe some ibuprofen would lower your temp, and try some benadryl for the hives. Alot of times you won't get an alergic reaction until well into your cycle.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

No the dnp will not be completely out of his system in 3 days. The half life of dnp is 36 hours. That will put his blood levels at 1/4 of what they peaked after his last dosing... Meaning if he peaked at 800mg he still has 200mg in his system!

His histamine levels have probably been continually rising, but just now they are to the point where he is beginning to have a reaction, as there is still more than enough in his blood stream after prolonged usage to cause this!

Take benadryl, and lots of it. Take a multi twice a day, and drink lots of water and v8. Have a few apples as well. It should subside in a day or two!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 02-14-2005 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    After 3 days exactly half of the DNP will be out of his system, so if he was using 400mg per day for a while it would accumulate to almost 1100mg. Three days after stopping he'd still have 550mg in his system (36hr half life).

Maybe some ibuprofen would lower your temp, and try some benadryl for the hives. Alot of times you won't get an alergic reaction until well into your cycle.
    Focker you beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by joevette

Haha your math is off though brotha. 3 days after stopping at that dose his blood levels would total about 275mg, not 550

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The temp lowering is the hard part... you'll have to let the DNP run it's course
    as AXT said:

add increased water intake to the list of solutions...

thanks guys

ok now its 103.5, am i goin to die. i sure feel like it

anyone?

bullram is offline Member
    force yourself to drink water bro, 103 is no joke, water water water..........if your temp dosent decrease go to the doc......take a cold shower...

bullram is offline Member
    where u at??????

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    103.5 is getting too high, your brain can start baking soon. I would definately see a doc

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Yeah, where the fckk are you at? Do advil(motrin) and tylenol(acedaminaphine) combo, I did this once to a reaction from a typhid shot. Also, 100mg of benadryl, drink water. get into a cool shower, not cold or your body will start shaking to produce heat. And let us know what is up, if this does not work seek immediate medical assistance.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Haha your math is off though brotha. 3 days after stopping at that dose his blood levels would total about 275mg, not 550
    Dammit! For some reason I was thinking the halflife was 3 days, but it's half that.

fred9 is offline Member
    bro u still alive...theres some serious **** going on with u...what kinf of dose were u taking??..just take care of urself ..

AnabolicAlien Guest

umm..

either go to the doctor or take a chance at dying... shouldn't be a tuff call here.

AA

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    well guys lets hope he is @ the doctor and not something else....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    at the beginning of his cycle he was on day 5 on the 8th and was only on 200mg. He was complaining his temp was abnormally low. If he stopped on the 11th and upped his dose on the 8th that would be 1-4days 200mg and 5-8days 400mg, unless it was 200mg for solid 8 days...

keep bumping this until he replies.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    scary sh!t, hope the bro is ok

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Bro get your ass to a doctor if its going up that much and the pills arent knocking your fever down at all.

sorry bros im here, i fell asleep for a little and took a cool shower. my temp is down to 101.2 now. so thats a good thing . my head is still pounding. thanks for the help bros

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    sorry bros im here, i fell asleep for a little and took a cool shower. my temp is down to 101.2 now. so thats a good thing . my head is still pounding. thanks for the help bros
    good to hear...those few hours without a response got me worried...now you can sit back and watch the water dissapear and enjoy it hopefully

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I don t understand u guys palying around with your life...do some cardio and lower your calorie intake=>fat loss.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree 100% xxx, and im the one who seemed to cause this DNP craze a while ago. It's just not worth it IMO.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    ALA maybe...?

Dosent sound like DNP is worth it, it's off my list.

Thread Information