latman49 is offline Member

Jumpstarting cycle with Dbol

I know that I can jumpstart a cycle by using dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. I know that this will allow me to see some immediate gains, but will it increase the end amount of KEEPABLE lean body mass that I can get from just using 400mg Enan and Eq a week for 10 weeks? I'm more worried about end results than I am about seeing fast results. Let me know what you think from personal experience.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im of the opinion that it cant hurt. if you have the gains from dbol before the the other a.s. kicks in, then youre just that much further along, and the other juice can help you build on the dbol gains. i am also of the opinion that the dbol gains are keepable as long as isnt run alone. some will disagree with this, but its just my thoughts on this question.

peace bb79

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    and even if you dont keep alot of gains from the dbol ,(which like BARBELLS i belive you do) the pumps in the gym will help you out once the test and EQ kick in. i mean you strength goes through the roof with dbol so in essence when your eq and test kicks in youll be that much stronger and further along as BB said also

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Hey the answer is yes and your cycle looks good bud. Just throw it in there at 35mg/day for the first 4-5wks. good luck

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Gotta say that I agree w/ Mike . straight & to the point.

latman49 is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback fellas. If Mike says it's good, I guess I have to do it. You just can't argue with God

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you have a bunch of long esters in your cycle then using dbol at the beginning would be like using dbol by itself for 2-3 weeks. just something to consider.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    I dont think thats true if I understood you correctly - having the short esters in there will yield gains while the long esters are taking their time to load, thats why it's common to see dbol at 4 wks, after the 4wks the long esters will start to carry those gains till then end of the cycle for you. Are you saying with dbol being the only short ester in a cycle it's useless??

Thread Information