BrownBomber is offline Member

Diff. between Oil and Water based AS?

Fellas,

I really would like to try TestSusp. However, injecting 2x's a day is highly unlikely. I've noticed that the vast majority of TS is suspended in water, but I believe my guy carries TS suspended in oil. So my question is.......

Since the TS is suspended in oil will it slow the release rate of the drug? Will it slow it down enough that I would only have to inject it once ED?

Thanks
    BB

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is an uneducated guess but it makes sense logically that the oil would take longer to release the compound. If you're gonna do that go with prop 1 x a day

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Suspension just doesn't have an ester to prolong the release. Oil or water would make no difference in this case. But, I have not seen real TS in an oil.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Meso if it is oil shouldn't it take longer to break down beacause of the oil itself?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Meso if it is oil shouldn't it take longer to break down beacause of the oil itself?
    Again I have not seen test-susp in an oil base. But I think oil is what carries the compound, as an example if someone makes prop and test cyp does the oil have anything to do with release times? I am uneducated in oil suspension to be fair.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes the ester has every thing to do with the time release. Test is test but propionate is a faster releasing ester so you need to take it ED or EOD. Test Cypionate on the other hand is a longer release ester so you inject much less often. If I am missing something I am sure some one will nicely correct me.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 02-17-2005 at 09:13 PM.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    This is an uneducated guess but it makes sense logically that the oil would take longer to release the compound. If you're gonna do that go with prop 1 x a day

If you think it would slow the release rate down to where I would inject it 1x per day. Im curious to why you would then recommend Prop over Suspension? Since as Im sure you know that Susp is 100% Test.

Thanks for the reply!
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Yes the ester has every thing to do with the time release. Test is test but propionate is a faster releasing ester so you need to take it ED or EOD. Test Cypionate on the other hand is a longer release ester so you inject much less often. If I am missing something I am sure some one will nicely correct me.
    If you are talking to me, that was a rhetorical question I was asking. Read the whole thread.

Thread Information