24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good results

17 70.83%
  • Bad results or No results at all

7 29.17%

Thread: bd poll

jbol is offline Senior Member

bd poll

Ive been reading alot of threads lately saying that bd products are underdosed.Mainly due lab test reports in anabolics 2005.I never heard anything bad about bd untill these lab results came out.I myself believe that they are a great company with great products and I believe that the results you get from useing a bd product speak for themselves.All my results have been great with their products........How about you?
    Last edited by jbol; 02-16-2005 at 04:14 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well let me ask u a question: would u notice a difference if a product would have a dosage of 180 mg instead of 200mg? nuff said...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are going to pay $X for 200mgs p/ml, then you should get excatly that. No more or less. Its not the difference, its the principal.

-Gear

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nothing but the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    If you are going to pay $X for 200mgs p/ml, then you should get excatly that. No more or less. Its not the difference, its the principal.

-Gear
    exactly and if a company fails to do this and doesn t inform clients then this company is not recommendable. I don t care about how reputated it was...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    havent used anything else or needed to for 3-4 years now, spot on

peace

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    exactly and if a company fails to do this and doesn t inform clients then this company is not recommendable. I don t care about how reputated it was...
    I think youll see just how recommendable they ARE by the results of this poll.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-16-2005 at 10:15 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    i'd like to see the person who said no, and what their reasoning was, not just from reading this thread but personal experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    i'd like to see the person who said no, and what their reasoning was, not just from reading this thread but personal experiences.

i think i know who did and he didnt even post in this thread.i sent him a pm asking why.

***XXX*** is always rubbishing bd for some reason or looking for an angle to put them down, why is that bro? have you even used bd gear?

lol I didn t even vote, nice try though

btw I just can t understand ppl who think that bd is a good company if they sell underdosed products. period. nuttin more. I would bash happily every other company that is doing that as well.

lol I didn t even vote, nice try though

btw I just can t understand ppl who think that bd is a good company if they sell underdosed products. period. nuttin more. I would bash happily every other company that is doing that as well.
    nobody said you voted....btw i cant stand people that knock a company when they have never even used their products,let alone probably never even juiced
    Last edited by jbol; 02-16-2005 at 11:10 AM.

i didnt say you voted and your the first person to start bashing on bd threads always, do you need me to send you some links???

have you actually used bd gear??

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    i didnt say you did vote....btw i cant stand people that knock a company when they have never even used their products,let alone probably never even juiced
    bla bla bla

I didn t use bd until now - I only use human grade steroids . got some turanabol here, I ll test.
    a lot of friends used bd - they were satisfied but what does this say? nuttin. like I said nobody would notice a difference between 200mg and 180mg. only lab tests can do it. and the only ones that I saw clearly stated that bd sold undedosed products. as long as u don t get any lab tests, stating the opposite, my informations are the only ones that have a proof.

and jason u were the one telling that bd was underdosed too!

bla bla bla

I didn t use bd until now - I only use human grade steroids . got some turanabol here, I ll test.
    a lot of friends used bd - they were satisfied but what does this say? nuttin. like I said nobody would notice a difference between 200mg and 180mg. only lab tests can do it. and the only ones that I saw clearly stated that bd sold undedosed products. as long as u don t get any lab tests, stating the opposite, my informations are the only ones that have a proof.

and jason u were the one telling that bd was underdosed too!
    bla bla bla back at ya :

Why are you useing their product if they are such a bad company?

becasue it s the only company that has turanabol available...and I didn t know about the lab tests before I bought the bd stuff...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    It is physically impossible for a company to dose EXACTLY 200mg/ml if thats what the dose is supposed to be.

Even the best US pharms like eli-lilly have variances from the labeled dosing of their products, thats just how it is. It is impossible to get it exactly right ONCE, let alone do it batch after batch!

but that is a tolerance between 1%-2%, we re talking about 10%-25%

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    but that is a tolerance between 1%-2%, we re talking about 10%-25%
    That is true, but now do you think EVERY batch is 180mg/ml?

How do you know it wasn't one batch that slipped through a little under?

NO company is perfect (or near it) 100% of the time!

like i said, i have lab tests anyone can view with overdosed products and on par products, more than the negative one or two that are floating around, i dont bash them bro, i speak the truth, nothing to hide really

peace

meso-rx is offline Respected Member
    well let me ask u a question: would u notice a difference if a product would have a dosage of 180 mg instead of 200mg? nuff said...
    This is EXACTLY the problem. And my following comments have nothing to do with British Dragon in particular, but all companies in unregulated industries.

Most manufacturers know that consumers won't notice a 10-30% variance off label claim. So, they do not place a high priority on quality control issues.

Some less reputable manufacturers underdose intentionally to save money.

Other manufacturers inadvertently or unknowingly underdose their products.

But truly reputable companies would spot check final products from each batch to ensure that their products meet label claim. Companies who value high production standards would never allow underdosed products with their brand on it to reach the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by meso-rx
    This is EXACTLY the problem. And my following comments have nothing to do with British Dragon in particular, but all companies in unregulated industries.

Most manufacturers know that consumers won't notice a 10-30% variance off label claim. So, they do not place a high priority on quality control issues.

Some less reputable manufacturers underdose intentionally to save money.

Other manufacturers inadvertently or unknowingly underdose their products.

But truly reputable companies would spot check final products from each batch to ensure that their products meet label claim. Companies who value high production standards would never allow underdosed products with their brand on it to reach the marketplace.
    finally someone is agreeing u r exactly descriing the problem. I dunno why everybody is keen to protect bd so much. they sold underdosed products. **** them, if they can t or don t want to keep up quality...

Now my comments on British Dragon...

Is B.D. a good company?

Will you have good results with their product?

The answer to this is relative. They are likely better than most pharmaceutical and/or veterinarian companies that focus on androgens. Most consumers will most likely subjectively report good results, so my guess is that most people will be happy with their results.

Do B.D. products consistently match label claims with a +/- 5% margin of error?

I don't think so based on objective data I've reviewed.

Now, some people don't care. Some people don't think this is important.

That's fine.

But personally, I like to know these things. I suspect there are others who would too.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    you can never get the exact amount described on the bottle it will always be a little bit more or less this is due to the fact that they make lets say 100 gallons at 200mg/ml and the consistencty cannot be the same throughout. probably its more dense at the bottom of the batch. i have no real knowledge on the bd products but this is just my own common sense

those of you who are voting bad results or no results at all....please post what your reasoning is.

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    you can never get the exact amount described on the bottle it will always be a little bit more or less this is due to the fact that they make lets say 100 gallons at 200mg/ml and the consistencty cannot be the same throughout. probably its more dense at the bottom of the batch. i have no real knowledge on the bd products but this is just my own common sense
    Accuracy within a +/- 5% margin of error is a reasonable expectation.

It's not a question of whether or not pharmaceutical companies can do it. They can.

It's more of a question of the importance placed on quality control by the company.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Only replied negatively because I have yet to use BD therefore I chose, "no results," but I am about to start the Prop in a week and I wanted to see the results. I will post my results after I switch from Sust to BD Prop.

meso do you want to answer the questions asked to you above?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'll throw my .02 in here, for what it s worth........

i dont have any lab results to fall back on, nor would i notice if a product was 10% underdosed. all i can say is this:

ive used just about every BD product made........enan, cyp, masteron , prop, their oral turinabol , the 10 and 50mg dbols, and the winstrol , just to name a few.

i have yet to have a bad cycle on ANY of BD's products. everything came out just as expected for me cycle wise, and taper out times seemd to be dead on too, based on how my pct went.
    to me, this is a highly reputable company with high end juice........

peace I4L

Thread Information