BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Large bumps in thys? Please give ur input?

I do all my injections in my thy now i have large bumps dont stick out too too far but large in area is this normal... I do 7 injections a week in each one

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you should not do that. basic ruel is hit one site every 7 days
    if there is any discomfort from the last shot, use another site

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i know prop knotted up my sites pretty well.. early in the cycle 6th day later still sometimes had a lil pain / soreness on the injection spot but knots are normal, if they pertrude out where u have a big bump under your skin, probably didnt inject into the muscle or have an infection

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    ... I do 7 injections a week in each one
    i would find somewhere else to inject

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    I do all my injections in my thy now i have large bumps dont stick out too too far but large in area is this normal... I do 7 injections a week in each one
    WOW you are Fuked. Go to the store and buy a cordless drill. Take about a 1/8" bit and drill a hole in your thigh, yes thigh not thy, and insert the needle there. get used to it because after about oh 10 more injections the scar tissue will not be penetated with out a diamond tip.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    WOW you are Fuked. Go to the store and buy a cordless drill. Take about a 1/8" bit and drill a hole in your thigh, yes thigh not thy, and insert the needle there. get used to it because after about oh 10 more injections the scar tissue will not be penetated with out a diamond tip.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm dying...

Okay, bro, that is NOT good. Cease and desist. Rotate injection sites, maybe move to the glutes, that's where I take my prop, and I rotate side to side, and have 4-5 sites per cheek that I use. These knots are not good, I would be concerned about my product, personally.

i should have worded that better i use many sites on my thigh just after my injection i have a bump for a day.... could it have nething to do with my needle size 5/8?

another question.... buddy said i may have not injected into the muscle the thigh is a giant muscle how could i miss?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i'd recommend 1" .. depending on ya liquids i use 25ga 1inch all around my body.. on the gluts i bury it in good tho.. everywhere else ill leave a little metal showing incase of pin break off.. 5/8's i would try and bury.. how much are u injecting.. i did 2.5ml in my sites.. gets knotted... massage it and rub it, maybe warm shower, little cardio before / after injection to get the blood flowing well... all this can help ya out

is it as bad as they are making it out to be?

Thread Information