Thread: t 400 help

whittm1 is offline Junior Member

t 400 help

Hey bros, I really need some help with some t 400. currently im runnig t 250, tren e, and winny, a buddy of mine got a hold of some t 400. I am about out of the t 250 and am thinking about jumping on some t 4. I really need the the low down on it!!! should i switch or get more t250? I heard its realllly painful and it sounds alot like sus. I would appreciate any help!!!

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Thumbs up buy the t-400

if the t-400 hurts just order.a new sealed 30ml vile and some pharma grade oil .you can get it from lion nutrition. then suck out all the t-400 with a syringe and inject it in your new sterile vile ,then inject 10cc of the oil in the vile with the t400- now you have 20ml of t-200.and should not be painful injections a 200mgs a cc. but i would grab the t-400 if its about the same price as the 250 then just add oil .so say you bought a 10 ml bottle of 250,with 10 mls of dope for 100 bucks. then you bought some t-400 and did what i said, know you have twice the dope at about the same price.20ml of test 200 from adding oil for the same price. i have used t-400 no real problems with it ,injected in delts .but my friend got and infection cuz of the high dose per ml , i would just dilute it with oil and make 20ccs out of it and just inject bi weekly

thats graet advice. I would of never thought of that. would the t 400 already be in my system since my mucsles are so saturated??? or would it take more tim to kick in

what exactly is it, how long does it stay in your system, how often to take it, and flat out is it better than the test 250 im taking rightm now??? Im on week 7 of a 15 week cycle.

Thread Information