Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Foccused is offline New Member
    i was jsut searching the board for some info on gyno, becuase i have a moderate case, no hard lump, just puffy nipples, its about 10 weeks after my last cycle of test e 500mg/wk for 12wks,, i am thinking about going on some letro for 3wks a 2.5mg day, the only thing i am worreid about is i read somewhere someone made a comment about "i am willing to lose my sex drive to reverse my gyno and avoid surgery" is this an issue, the loss of sex drive?? just lookin for any input from ppl who have used letro to reverse their gyno and how it wokred for them

indica is offline Banned
    i had gyno in puberty and i get it by just lookig at some test. But it always shrinks down after cycle(i use nolva). But the right one is bigger then the left, the left one completly dissappears but the right is a bit lumpy afterwards.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I used letro for a couple weeks before I started my M1T in Dec.. I have prexisting as well.. and the luimps started shrinking till they were minimal... I ran out of letro as I started vacation and had no access to more till I came home earlier last month. I would recommend it, and am going at it again. -Syn

supersteve Guest
    I doubt this will do anything for pubertal gyno.
    I have been running letro @ 1.25mg ED for the past 2 months and there has been no shrinkage in mine. Less water retention has given the illusion that the lumps are smaller, but they aren't.
    Thank goodness im booked in for free surgery in 8 weeks.

Scra is offline New Member
    Great thread, very informative. One question though, is it true that Letro or Arimidex are no good for Deca -induced gyno, and if so, why??

Currently running some Letro to get rid of the 'puffy-nipple-syndrome', don't know if it's really worked much so far, and to those concerned about sex-drive, believe me, this will shut you down.

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    Just wandering, did a cycle of deca and Dball about a year ago, gained 20+ pounds(from 174 to 195)6ft. Then I found out that the guy i got my Nolvadex for was selling fake s*** . Boy was I pissed. now i seem to just have puffy niples. Would the Letro help with that. There are no hard bumps are anything just puffy nipples.

bump

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    I cant see why so many guys claim that the only way to get rid of gyno is surgery, i had a lump when i was a kid for a long time, it went away, it happens to like over 40% of guys at least, during puberty and it goes away, no nolva, no arimidex , no letro, nothing, the hormones stablize and it goes away, yes there are some cases it doesnt.

If you run letro at a high dose it will starve the body of estrogen which is necessary for the tissue... i think i have some estrogenic fat around my nips and on the side of my chest, i am not ripped but not fat either, fairly lean for my size and i have no soreness or had rock/pebble like lump right under my nip like when i was a kid...for all those who have it know its sore to **** to touch. mine went away, thank god but at the moment my chest looks weird because of the fat, i am praying its not glandular tissue like the rock i had under my nip when i was a kid and just estrogenic fat which feels clumpy tissue. I always thought the glandular tissue from the mammary gland would be like a ball mass not bits of tissue around the side of the chest which is not sore at all.

Women use letro to shrink the size of breast tissue when the have cancer. I can not see why running letro to block estrogen for long enough wouldnt reduce the amount of tissue in a guy. I would think that the tissue would slowly get smaller and dissapate if there is no estrogen in the body to hold onto the tissue. Everything in the body needs something to function correctly, why do you think women get saggy tits when they get older, because their breast tissue to fat ratio changes, why cant we do it with letro to strave the body for the tissue to go.

Letro is ****ing strong stuff, i am willing to lose my sex drive for a while to see if i can get rid of this fat type buildup, id rather run it for as long as it takes then pay the $$$ for surgery and be out of the gym.

Maybe i am being to optimistic but it makes sense to me block out what causes it and what the tissue needs to hold together and it will slowly regress?? If its good enough to shrink cancer in the breast for women, **** i am sure that it will work for a bit of tissue that we may have, we are changing the environment when using AS why cant we change it by blocking out all estrogen, i know its not good for lipids but **** not talking about running it for years.

Anyone else want to chime in? i am depressed about my body because of my chest, i mean its not bad but bad enough for me to worry about it 24/7 considering everything i put into bodybuilding.

Lion where you at?
    if you make a statement like that, please have available scientific studies and references to back your claim.

no flame, just stating

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been using 1.25mg/every other day for about 4 weeks, 200mgs of B6 on top of that.

I developed projesterone lumps in the summer of 2002, they did not go away but very slowly developed larger for about a year. The left is just a beyond a puffy nipple, the right is just a puffy nipple. In the cold weather, you really cannot even notice, even with my shift off, the fat deposit is really soft with a hard lump then.

I've have not seen any results yet using the letro, I'm almost though my first bottle and going to try 2.5mg/daily and see if that helps. I have documented weekly pictures so far, so am hoping to be able to post before/after/during pictures when I'm done.

Definatly a great post, we need a "GYNO MESSAGE BOARD", IMO as the subject is offten forced down the steroid forum by the 100+ constant active viewers. It is hard to find active gyno post to share idea's, it is mostly just people asking questions to year old post they find from doing a search.

bump

I also have had these fat deposits, they are on the inside of my nipple, making them look like small volcanos. They shrink to normal size when it gets cold however. I had surgery to remove the fat in there, but guess what? It doesnt work. They didnt remove a gland just the fat, the surgeon told me it was like a piece of partially chewed shrimp (gross i know), it just comes back, in a little while im going to go to an endocrinologist and see if i can get all of this straightened out.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by Scra
    Great thread, very informative. One question though, is it true that Letro or Arimidex are no good for Deca -induced gyno, and if so, why??

Currently running some Letro to get rid of the 'puffy-nipple-syndrome', don't know if it's really worked much so far, and to those concerned about sex-drive, believe me, this will shut you down.
    When you talk about loss of sex drive, do you mean i wownt be randy anymore? how long will this last and how long will it take to come back ? It wownt effect my errections will it ?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Is it helpful to take nolva and letro together. Somewhere I read that letro makes the nolva work less effective

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If the mass is relatively small and possibly caused through steroid related issues then i believe letro can effectively help in getting rid of the mass. If the mass is fairly large and been with you a while, through puberty, etc, i believe the only way to get rid of the mass is through surgery. I have used letro for many months and it only shrinked the mass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information