Jsik98 is offline Member

nipple sensitivity from letro?

I got some letro last night to treat a slight case of gyno on one side and puffy nipples on both sides. I took two sprays when I got it last night as well as applying some to each nipple as people have claimed success through transdermal application. I took another two sprays when I got up this morning (10:00am) and put some more on my nips, and now (11:15pm) for the last few hours my fukin nipples have been burning! Anyone else tryed putting it on their nipples?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Bro, i would just take it orally. It wasn't designed to be a transdermal. It works well orally as i well know.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    I never heard of letro working topically.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    I am trying it on my nipples at the mo and not having any burning ! but i dont think putting it directly on my nipple is working much. I am taking 5 pumps on a morning and 5 pumps on the afternoon for the first 3 weeks then tapering off. I dont think 2 pumps a day is much !

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by TIM
    I am trying it on my nipples at the mo and not having any burning ! but i dont think putting it directly on my nipple is working much. I am taking 5 pumps on a morning and 5 pumps on the afternoon for the first 3 weeks then tapering off. I dont think 2 pumps a day is much !
    2 pumps is .5 mg

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I got some letro last night to treat a slight case of gyno on one side and puffy nipples on both sides. I took two sprays when I got it last night as well as applying some to each nipple as people have claimed success through transdermal application. I took another two sprays when I got up this morning (10:00am) and put some more on my nips, and now (11:15pm) for the last few hours my fukin nipples have been burning! Anyone else tryed putting it on their nipples?
    Dude you're taking 10 sprays ED!!!!???? Holy shit that's ALOT! I was on a different board today b/c this one wasn't working for some reason and Lion sponsor said 1.25 mg EOD is more than enough for most people. Then again, I've been taking 4 sprays ED for the last 4 days and still don't notice anything. So technically you're taking twice ED what he said was sufficient EOD. Do you have any side effects? Headaches or anything?
    Yeah, I haven't tried putting on my nipples since the night I got it and posted that it burned. I'm thinking though, maybe the burning is the gyno reversing as it burns when you get it! Doubt it, but it would make sense! Does anyone know how long it takes to take away the puffyness of nipples?

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    I'd skip the transdermal route on this one. I read someone trying this but from how I see it, it doesn't seem to be the right route for this. Letro isn't a serm like nolva so it isn't site specific for breast tissue. It's in some PEG solution which isn't a very great way to get it through the skin, and the PEG is where the burning comes from. Orally, you can do it eod and take a low dose as well. You should see a dramatic reduction in bloat and nipple puff in at least three days. The nipple puffiness could come from something other than estrogen. A progesterone compound (deca , tren ) or anadrol will cause puffy nips and pain. Vitex and vitamin B6 or bromocriptine can help in this case.

timm slow down....3 ev ery other day is good it may take as long as 6 week to start shrinking the gland .you will need a few bottle at that rate

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hexadec
    I'd skip the transdermal route on this one. I read someone trying this but from how I see it, it doesn't seem to be the right route for this. Letro isn't a serm like nolva so it isn't site specific for breast tissue. It's in some PEG solution which isn't a very great way to get it through the skin, and the PEG is where the burning comes from. Orally, you can do it eod and take a low dose as well. You should see a dramatic reduction in bloat and nipple puff in at least three days. The nipple puffiness could come from something other than estrogen. A progesterone compound (deca, tren) or anadrol will cause puffy nips and pain. Vitex and vitamin B6 or bromocriptine can help in this case.
    You're right on brother, I got it while I was taking anadrol ! But to my knowldge the lump is estrogen related, so hopefully the letro will still do something for me. I've been taking b6 for the last six days and letro 1mg ED for the last 4 days and don't notice any difference. The lump may be getting a little softer, but I can't really tell. The puffyness doesn't seem to have gone down at all. But it could just take some more time, I'll post any changes. I have to look into bromocriptine b/c I might have to add that to the arsenal!

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    Right so I am taking to much ! sh*t Everyone has different advise confussing ? so I am going to half the it to 1.25 mcg a day

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I wanna bump this b/c I haven't seen much of a difference yet and it's been a few weeks. Anybody have anything to share about their experiences w/ letro? Does vitex really hep? I can easily obtain it as I work in a nutrition store...what will it do?

Thread Information