Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    peaker is offline Senior Member

Letro will reverse gyno..Lion chime in...

I cant see why so many guys claim that the only way to get rid of gyno is surgery, i had a lump when i was a kid for a long time, it went away, it happens to like over 40% of guys at least, during puberty and it goes away, no nolva, no arimidex , no letro, nothing, the hormones stablize and it goes away, yes there are some cases it doesnt.

If you run letro at a high dose it will starve the body of estrogen which is necessary for the tissue... i think i have some estrogenic fat around my nips and on the side of my chest, i am not ripped but not fat either, fairly lean for my size and i have no soreness or had rock/pebble like lump right under my nip like when i was a kid...for all those who have it know its sore to **** to touch. mine went away, thank god but at the moment my chest looks weird because of the fat, i am praying its not glandular tissue like the rock i had under my nip when i was a kid and just estrogenic fat which feels clumpy tissue. I always thought the glandular tissue from the mammary gland would be like a ball mass not bits of tissue around the side of the chest which is not sore at all.

Women use letro to shrink the size of breast tissue when the have cancer. I can not see why running letro to block estrogen for long enough wouldnt reduce the amount of tissue in a guy. I would think that the tissue would slowly get smaller and dissapate if there is no estrogen in the body to hold onto the tissue. Everything in the body needs something to function correctly, why do you think women get saggy tits when they get older, because their breast tissue to fat ratio changes, why cant we do it with letro to strave the body for the tissue to go.

Letro is ****ing strong stuff, i am willing to lose my sex drive for a while to see if i can get rid of this fat type buildup, id rather run it for as long as it takes then pay the $$$ for surgery and be out of the gym.

Maybe i am being to optimistic but it makes sense to me block out what causes it and what the tissue needs to hold together and it will slowly regress?? If its good enough to shrink cancer in the breast for women, **** i am sure that it will work for a bit of tissue that we may have, we are changing the environment when using AS why cant we change it by blocking out all estrogen, i know its not good for lipids but **** not talking about running it for years.

Anyone else want to chime in? i am depressed about my body because of my chest, i mean its not bad but bad enough for me to worry about it 24/7 considering everything i put into bodybuilding.

Lion where you at?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro will help shrink the mass........ that is known but the gland itself will always be there unless surgicaly removed. So if there's ever estrogen that binds to the ER again it will make the lump grow once again.

Try it and see if it works and hopefully it will not come back. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Letro will help shrink the mass........ that is known but the gland itself will always be there unless surgicaly removed. So if there's ever estrogen that binds to the ER again it will make the lump grow once again.

Try it and see if it works and hopefully it will not come back. Good luck.
    well i dont have a lump like i did like 10 years ago its just clumpy bits of tissue around the place, so assume its not true gyno as in glandular tissue but estrogenic fat deposits which i read my feel like that.

what do you think mudman

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    well i dont have a lump like i did like 10 years ago its just clumpy bits of tissue around the place, so assume its not true gyno as in glandular tissue but estrogenic fat deposits which i read my feel like that.

what do you think mudman
    Bro............. I don't know enough to give you a true answer since I have never had problems like this. AN AI like letro will help in getting rid of estrogen related fat deposits........ in males ithis type of fat is located in the chest, mid section, and love handles........... so give it a try and see if it helps.

Bro............. I don't know enough to give you a true answer since I have never had problems like this. AN AI like letro will help in getting rid of estrogen related fat deposits........ in males ithis type of fat is located in the chest, mid section, and love handles........... so give it a try and see if it helps.
    yeah thats the thing, i have always run letro, nolva pct, but my chest doesnt look like it once did, just worried that gyno has snuck up on me since i have been so sure that the letro would take care of it, but like i said, i have no soreness, itchiness, or hard round lumps but i am hoping its just fat.
    like people say there is no mistake when you have gyno the pain and lump are clear as day, but all i know is that things dont feel right

yeah thats the thing, i have always run letro, nolva pct, but my chest doesnt look like it once did, just worried that gyno has snuck up on me since i have been so sure that the letro would take care of it, but like i said, i have no soreness, itchiness, or hard round lumps but i am hoping its just fat.
    like people say there is no mistake when you have gyno the pain and lump are clear as day, but all i know is that things dont feel right
    Have you been to the doctor to see what it is? No sence worrying yourself by trying to self diagnose the problem.

Have you been to the doctor to see what it is? No sence worrying yourself by trying to self diagnose the problem.
    ppffft doctor, pocked around a bit feeling around my chest and said i was fine. had a ultrasound done on it awhile back when it didnt look like this but still different and they said i had a bit of glandular tissue behind the nip, the gland, and the rest was fat. but like i said to them, i am not saying i have a massive amount but it might be enough to make my chest look a different.
    they just kept telling me it was fat.

i think the way the see it, if you dont have a B cup your fine

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    what dose would you run and for how long? and also would you taper the dose?

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    what dose would you run and for how long? and also would you taper the dose?
    well i was going to quite my cycle because it was bothering me so much not knowing if i had gyno or just fat, but i thought **** it! try and kill 2 birds with one stone, run my cycle and try and put some mass on and block enough estrogen to try and fix it while on, if there is anything to fix.
    going to run it 2.5mg ED through out my cycle and drop it before PCT and bump the nolva in PCT just in case. I know that 2.5mg is overkill, but trying to lose any estrogenic fat in the area.. no estrogen... hopefully it will come off easier. if its good enough for womens breasts its good enough for me!

well i was going to quite my cycle because it was bothering me so much not knowing if i had gyno or just fat, but i thought **** it! try and kill 2 birds with one stone, run my cycle and try and put some mass on and block enough estrogen to try and fix it while on, if there is anything to fix.
    going to run it 2.5mg ED through out my cycle and drop it before PCT and bump the nolva in PCT just in case. I know that 2.5mg is overkill, but trying to lose any estrogenic fat in the area.. no estrogen... hopefully it will come off easier. if its good enough for womens breasts its good enough for me!
    i've heard that you're not supposed to stop taking letro cold turkey. i tapered mine when i took it last cycle. any info/comments on this?
    -fitness

oh yeah 2.5mg ED is an overkill IMO. Be careful with that. I think it effects cholesterol levels or something i can't remember.

spoc is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt some test and cardio/diet get rid of that gyno????

well i will taper, and i know its not good for your lipid profiles but i dont see myself running it this high for a long time. this is an experiment to prove to myself one way or another what i actually have, if the fat starts coming off easier then i will taper down to a crusing amount till i finish my cycle.

well i will taper, and i know its not good for your lipid profiles but i dont see myself running it this high for a long time. this is an experiment to prove to myself one way or another what i actually have, if the fat starts coming off easier then i will taper down to a crusing amount till i finish my cycle.
    gotcha gotcha. if ya don't don't mind, send me a pm letting me know how it worked out. i've heard this will work too from other people. good luck.
    -fitness

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Peaker, I've definitely had some of these same thoughts myself, and I will be doing an extended run of letro to hopefully shrink the tissue. Mine is not that bad either, but I'm like you - I want it gone completely. Running 2.5mg/ED - don't care if it's overkill, either. Peace.

will do mate, fingers crossed, i am sure there are a **** load of guys on this board with the same problem, even with running anti e's, maybe from puberty but the problem is bigger than most think

Well, I'm one of those who have ALWAYS run anti-e's. I must have had a pre-existing condition I didn't know about. For now, I'm planning this letro treatment, dry cycles, and every conceivable anti-e on hand...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i posted this yesterday

Evaluation of tamoxifen and anastrozole in the prevention of gynecomastia and breast pain induced by bicalutamide monotherapy of prostate cancer.

Boccardo F, Rubagotti A, Battaglia M, Di Tonno P, Selvaggi FP, Conti G, Comeri G, Bertaccini A, Martorana G, Galassi P, Zattoni F, Macchiarella A, Siragusa A, Muscas G, Durand F, Potenzoni D, Manganelli A, Ferraris V, Montefiore F.

Professorial Unit of Medical Oncology (Medical Oncology B), University and National Cancer Research Institute, Largo R. Benzi 10, 16132 Genoa, Italy; e-mail: [email protected].

PURPOSE To determine whether tamoxifen or anastrozole prevents gynecomastia and breast pain caused by bicalutamide (150 mg) without compromising efficacy, safety, or sexual functioning. PATIENTS AND METHODS A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed in patients with localized, locally advanced, or biochemically recurrent prostate cancer. Patients (N = 114) were randomly assigned to either bicalutamide (150 mg/d) plus placebo or in combination with tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or anastrozole (1 mg/d) for 48 weeks. Gynecomastia, breast pain, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), sexual functioning, and serum levels of hormones were assessed. Results Gynecomastia developed in 73% of patients in the bicalutamide group, 10% of patients in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group, and 51% of patients in the bicalutamide-anastrozole group (P < .001); breast pain developed in 39%, 6%, and 27% of patients, respectively (P = .006). Baseline PSA level decreased by >/= 50% in 97%, 97%, and 83% of patients in the bicalutamide, bicalutamide-tamoxifen, and bicalutamide-anastrozole groups, respectively (P = .07); and adverse events were reported in 37%, 35%, and 69% of patients, respectively (P = .004). There were no major differences among treatments in sexual functioning parameters from baseline to month 6. Elevated testosterone levels occurred in each group; however, free testosterone levels remained unchanged in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group because of increased sex hormone-binding globulin levels. CONCLUSION Anastrozole did not significantly reduce the incidence of bicalutamide-induced gynecomastia and breast pain. In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality.

interesting dirtdawg. i figured the letro would be better than the nolva though...

What a bitch of a study! They gave these dudes bitch tits for no good reason. They could've at least given them gear and let them get huge in the process...

what ****ing ****s to do something like that! **** em!
    bump!

bump i know some guys have had success with this

lets have some results..

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I've always had puberty induced gyno in my left nip only, and ran a tren stack at high doses(150mg EOD but funny enough I've run test up to 800mg and never had a problem with gyno, tren bit me) and got gyno on my right side also. been running .5mg for 6 weeks now, my left nipple has really gone down in size but the steroid induced nipple is still about the same size, but def. has not gotten bigger I'm willing to run it at .5-.75mg for 4 or so months b/c I know it takes at least 3-4 and possibly 6 weeks for blood levels to become stable and constant. 2.5mg ED is overkill and kills my sex drive, gotta keep the misses happy ya know I'll let you guys know how it goes..

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    does glandular tissue have a blood supply? i have an area around my right nip that's kind of lumpy. no real discernable ball. had an ultrasound and told my doc i had done juice. they said there was no blood supply to the tissue so he said it was some hardened fat tissue and not from the gear. i specifically asked him if it was gyno. does this sound like progesterone lumps? am going on a cycle soon so i want to make sure it's not going to get worse

bump

where you at lion, i know you have had success...

bump for peaker(while lion is here)

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hooker did it with success.

I had the same lumps as a teenager. It felt like a asprin upder my nipple. It was due a drastic increase in test levels . It went away ......15 years later I developed a lump in the middle of a long cycle ( I was running over 3 grams a week .) I was running letrozole every other [email protected]. I ran out and switched to liquidex this is when the lump developed. It was hard as rock. I quickly ordered more letrozole and jumped back on it when it arrived. I noticed after a few few weeks that the lump had gotton sotf and then started shrinking. I'm not exactly sure how long it took to for it to go away. But this is why I desided to make letrozole.....

Note: over the last 2 years We have sold well over 20k units of letrozole with only 1 complaint it's too strong. ......to the people who say this I say don't give so much to your rat.

I have heard many of our customers with the same experences.....Many on this board. It has reversed gyno left over from puberty ....

[QUOTE=Lion] only 1 complaint it's too strong. ......to the people who say this I say don't give so much to your rat.
    [QUOTE]
    yeah my rat told me he thought it was a lil strong...

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    I had the same lumps as a teenager. It felt like a asprin upder my nipple. It was due a drastic increase in test levels . It went away ......15 years later I developed a lump in the middle of a long cycle ( I was running over 3 grams a week .) I was running letrozole every other [email protected]. I ran out and switched to liquidex this is when the lump developed. It was hard as rock. I quickly ordered more letrozole and jumped back on it when it arrived. I noticed after a few few weeks that the lump had gotton sotf and then started shrinking. I'm not exactly sure how long it took to for it to go away. But this is why I desided to make letrozole.....

Note: over the last 2 years We have sold well over 20k units of letrozole with only 1 complaint it's too strong. ......to the people who say this I say don't give so much to your rat.

I have heard many of our customers with the same experences.....Many on this board. It has reversed gyno left over from puberty ....
    i wonder if it would help get rid of those dam luv handles

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i wonder if it would help get rid of those dam luv handles
    If it did, that stuff would always be sold out!

Many experence a loss in faty tissue with letro.....they are estrogen related fat deposites

I received the PM a while back you can Pm this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Hello I have used ARR letro in the past to sucessfully reverse a gyno lump. I ran it at a very high dose of 2.5 mg per day for 3 weeks. I was very impressed. I just recently ordered some more and am running a low dose test c cycle at 300-400 mg /wk. How much should I use to prevent a reoccurce of gyno, but not hinder gains too much. .5 mg EOD? Thanks

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I posted this elsewhere but as I continue to learn, I'm really curious about something. I understand how Letro could completely shrink glandular tissue by blocking E, but after you stop taking it and E levels return to normal, wouldn't the gland have a propensity to grow again?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

yayo is offline New Member
    I posted this elsewhere but as I continue to learn, I'm really curious about something. I understand how Letro could completely shrink glandular tissue by blocking E, but after you stop taking it and E levels return to normal, wouldn't the gland have a propensity to grow again?
    yeah.. Im curious too.. I also have gyno left over from puberty, I know because I have never juiced. Its constantly on my mind and was under the impression that only surgery can get rid of it. And with that said.. I looked up a local doctor and it would cost around $4700. But now having heard of this letro, I mgiht give it a go.

Also, I was just wondering.. I have never had any burning or soreness on or around my nipples, does this mean anything in the case of gyno.. because I have some girls with smaller boobs than me.
    Last edited by yayo; 02-18-2005 at 01:48 PM.

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member

love letro

Letro is a great product, i personally swear by the stuff. I had puberty induced gyno and ive been running 2.5 ED for about 1 month so far and my nips shrunk(puffy nips before) and my estrogen fat deposits are slowly fading away, also due to cardio.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    bump

Good info here, thanks, Lion.

bump starting to get good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information