Thread: cycle help

yellowex is offline Junior Member

Exclamation cycle help

okay im about to start my first cycle of test and eq. i have enough for 10 weeks. i dont know if i want to run the test at 500/wk and eq at 400/wk. i dont know if that would be to much for me. ive read that low doses you can see good results too. so i was thinking maybe 250 test/wk and 200eq/wk. im looking to get lean gains out of this cycle. im 5'10 roughly 170. been working out for about 6 years since high school. i just need input on wether i should run a low dose or the higher dose cycle. also i plan on gettin clomid off the arr site hopefully legit? and i want to get some nolva but arr dosent have it. is there anything else i can run in place of nolva that arr would have. also what on there site can i use for bloat. so hopefully yall can give me some good info. one more thing i know test should be run 1 week longer but since i only have enough of both for 10 can i just end them at the same time then start pct. or should i drop the eq a week early.
    im thinking my cycle will look like this.
    1-10 eq400/wk test500/2k
    then pct
    or 1-10 eq200/wk test250/wk
    i also have some winstrol but not sure i should put it in this cycle if i should let me know any replies will be appreciated

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Arr has nolva. It's called tamoflox or something like that.
    200 mgs of eq per week is usless IMO. Run it at 400 or don't run it at all. But if you wanna keep the test at 250 fine. I'd run it atleast 400 though..

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    run the EQ for at least 12wks. at 400mg minimum. get more if you have to.

any more info?? come on i need some advice..

Quote Originally Posted by yellowex
    any more info?? come on i need some advice..
    what else do you want to know? Sense this is your first cycle i would leave the winny out.

how much nolva should i run through my cycle and i cant get any more eq so i have to settle for 10 weeks. so should i run both 10 weeks or stop the eq a week early. and since i have to run 10 weeks when should pct start?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    alright bro..test at 250 and eq at 200 IMO would be a waste to you. If you want to go lower dose...go with.

Test 1-11 400mgs
    EQ 1-10 300mgs
    Nolva 10mg ED

EQ at 10 weeks would be beneficial, but 12-14 weeks would be optimum. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted.

okay thanks

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Nolva should be ran at 10mg/ED. 10 weeks isn't long enough for EQ. Either buy more or save it for another cycle when you can actually run it for 12 weeks. PCT should start 2 weeks after the last test injection.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with 500 test and 400 Eq. That what Im running right now. Havent had a single problem other than clothes dont fit anymore!!! Run the Eq for 12 if you can too

okay ill try and get some more eq hopefully i can. and also how long should pct be run for and should i run nolva in my pct also. one more thing is the arr clomid and nolva legit stuff
    Last edited by yellowex; 02-14-2005 at 07:28 PM.

okay ill try and get some more eq hopefully i can. and also how long should pct be run for and should i run nolva in my pct also. one more thing is the arr clomid and nolva legit stuff
    check the PCT forum.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Of course its legit.

21 days.

Do research.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Im having the same problem Im going to get more..I have enough test for 4 cycles! Ill pay attention better next time

Thread Information