unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Help with alternating injections...

Today was my first shot of test-e (1cc) next injection is thursday going to be doing twice a week injections and I was planning on alternating between right glute right delt left glute left delt, but I was wondering since I'm only injecting twice a week could I get away with doing left glute and right glute only?? Because I found it hard to aspirate when I had to hands to use on the glutes and I would think it to be difficult to do with 1 hand, also were else is good for my 1 1/2 inch 23gaugers?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Today was my first shot of test-e (1cc) next injection is thursday going to be doing twice a week injections and I was planning on alternating between right glute right delt left glute left delt, but I was wondering since I'm only injecting twice a week could I get away with doing left glute and right glute only?? Because I found it hard to aspirate when I had to hands to use on the glutes and I would think it to be difficult to do with 1 hand, also were else is good for my 1 1/2 inch 23gaugers?
    yes you could get away with it but delt injections are the best. try asspirating with the index and bird finger holding the syringe with the thumb, ring, and pinky. 1 1/2 inch are normally too long to go anywhere else. maybe quads or just don't push the needle in all the way.

Thread Information