Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why don't you research and write something up??? I call for his ban! Show of hands
    Well, I don't understand it either.. I mean, the info should deffinitely be removed untill new info is ready. Allmost everything is outdated, so what's the point. It only confuses people or misinform newbies. Not everyone look into the forum.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Keeping your gains is all about proper PCT and keeping diet and training intense while off cycle.

indica is offline Banned
    Im here just to piss you off bdtr....

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Test make my face and body bloat up like the marshmellow man. The whole reason I use AAS is to look good for the wife and any other chick thats lookin.lol Ive had good results with winni only but im 33 not 47.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Well, I don't understand it either.. I mean, the info should deffinitely be removed untill new info is ready. Allmost everything is outdated, so what's the point. It only confuses people or misinform newbies. Not everyone look into the forum.
    I was one of the ones that said the same thing but they said it is coming so lets give them time. It can't be that easy to put together. You don't just want their opinions you want facts so to just say lets get some vet/mods together and throw together a new one wouldn't be right. Hey BDTR do you know about when you think they will be ready? If not i understand.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    I was one of the ones that said the same thing but they said it is coming so lets give them time. It can't be that easy to put together. You don't just want their opinions you want facts so to just say lets get some vet/mods together and throw together a new one wouldn't be right. Hey BDTR do you know about when you think they will be ready? If not i understand.
    its not a crime to do your own research and post it, it isnt necessary to rely on others, just make sure the research you do is from an accreditted source

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bunch of marshmellow heads - we are paying a few people to upgrade our profiles and such now - its a heck of a lot of work - and should be ready in the next few months

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I know you do not understand it... Its ok, others know you do not understand also...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you do not understand it... Its ok, others know you do not understand also...

ace ventura is offline Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information