Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rager is offline Member

Eq Mgs For 16 Week Cyc

hey what do you think Mgs for a 16 week eq only sight... The up and the down? Gracias

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    hey what do you think Mgs for a 16 week eq only sight... The up and the down? Gracias
    we need stats and cyclke history,but for me 1 g of enth and 800 mgs of eq ew worked

zuke is offline Member
    i dont know about eq only, but i am doing 400mg/wk with test for 12 weeks

zuke is offline Member
    you might want to at least take a low dose of test with it, or at least something to keep your libido up... i am taking proviron with my cycle

spooledup is offline Banned
    Great first cycle. You'll really like it.

Try 400mg/wk using 2x200mg taking for example on wed night and sun morning.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    you might want to at least take a low dose of test with it, or at least something to keep your libido up... i am taking proviron with my cycle
    How much Proviron are you taking? are you EQ only? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Great first cycle. You'll really like it.

Try 400mg/wk using 2x200mg taking for example on wed night and sun morning.
    imo, you need more

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, you need more
    more is not always better plus its a first cycle, but i would run at least some test in there say 250mgs/wk more if u want...

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    more is not always better plus its a first cycle, but i would run at least some test in there say 250mgs/wk more if u want...
    a 16 weeks cycle of test 250 mgs ew and eq 400 mgs is almost a waste of gear, those are extremely low doses, even for a first cycle

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I like to keep the test 100mg (minimum) higher than the eq - I am a believer in doing test only as a first cycle. After you see how your body reacts add in a second compound. This helps you identify where sides are coming from as well as benfits.

400-500mg teste for 10 weeks is a good first cycle, need all anciliaries on hand before starting.

My next is 750 test 500eq. The key for safety is moderation in duration, doses, and time on per year, as well as having the right stuff on hand to combat sides.

I even keep a antibiotic on hand in case of infection, which I have never had.
    Last edited by scottp999; 02-15-2005 at 04:04 PM.

a 16 weeks cycle of test 250 mgs ew and eq 400 mgs is almost a waste of gear, those are extremely low doses, even for a first cycle
    so ur saying doing 250mgs of test and 400mgs of eq ew will be a waist, to me that seems like a legit first cycle and he should gain good quaity lean muscle mass without puting so much into his body but im not a fan of loading ur body up with 10000s of mgs of gear thats just me though aas can be productive with low dosages, u just have to have correct diet,workout etc. and it should be a grate gaining clean first cycle JMO

so ur saying doing 250mgs of test and 400mgs of eq ew will be a waist, to me that seems like a legit first cycle and he should gain good quaity lean muscle mass without puting so much into his body but im not a fan of loading ur body up with 10000s of mgs of gear thats just me though aas can be productive with low dosages, u just have to have correct diet,workout etc. and it should be a grate gaining clean first cycle JMO
    i think frontloading is a bad idea, along with runnign eq higher than test, i know a few bros who ran 600 mgs of eq and thought it was a waste, there diet and training was in check, eq is a very mild steroid , and needs to be run a minimum of 13 weeks, 250 mgs of test ew is an HRT dose, if it was my first and i wanted to run 2 compounds i would

1-15 enth 600 mgs
    1-14 Eq 500 mgs ew
    1-15 nolva 10 mgs ed 20 in pct
    17-21 clomid 100 mgs ed

and even those are low doses

sp9
    rager - since this back and forth is probably confusing you more than helping. I suggest you pm a mod like iron4life for his critique and suggestions. (not picking sides in this debate)

At 20 years old, almost 21. I would suggest waiting a couple of more years. My first cycle was when I was 32. just my 2 cents.

I spent 18 months here researching before I started my first cycle. I am glad I did!

Oh and spend alot of time reading the educational forum and posts like this:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=70741
    Last edited by scottp999; 02-15-2005 at 04:35 PM.

i think frontloading is a bad idea, along with runnign eq higher than test, i know a few bros who ran 600 mgs of eq and thought it was a waste, there diet and training was in check, eq is a very mild steroid , and needs to be run a minimum of 13 weeks, 250 mgs of test ew is an HRT dose, if it was my first and i wanted to run 2 compounds i would

1-15 enth 600 mgs
    1-14 Eq 500 mgs ew
    1-15 nolva 10 mgs ed 20 in pct
    17-21 clomid 100 mgs ed

and even those are low doses
    i have some friends who have ran just eq at 250mgs for 12wks and gained 10-12lbs of good quaitly lean muscle mass so i dunno ppl are different...

i have some friends who have ran just eq at 250mgs for 12wks and gained 10-12lbs of good quaitly lean muscle mass so i dunno ppl are different...
    thats the problem, everyone reacts different

zuke is offline Member
    right now i am going with 500mg/wk test, 400mg/wk eq, and 50mg/day proviron for 12 weeks. i am jumpstarting with 30mg/day dbol for the first 3 weeks and running the test one week longer than the eq. i am only a few days into the cycle so i can't tell you if it's working well or not.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    thats the problem, everyone reacts different
    Yes...you are correct. Pre-cycle hormonal bloodwork will give one a better idea of how much to use in regards to AAS compounds. If your baseline Test is low, you will need more of the given compound, if your baseline Test is high you will need less of the given compound. That is why people react differently to the doses that they are employing in their cycles. Without knowing what your hormonal levels are you are essentially guestimating what to use blind manner.

rager is offline Member
    Nice info here dudes. Still a bit perplexed? So I guess the question is this. 1-15 of test e, prop? 1-15 eq only? which would have the least sides? thanks

Nice info here dudes. Still a bit perplexed? So I guess the question is this. 1-15 of test e, prop? 1-15 eq only? which would have the least sides? thanks

Personally, I would opt for the Prop. I know that the frequent injects may present a problem for most with Prop, but if the sides become too much, discontinuing the Prop will be much easier to deal with than Test E. I would go with the Prop and the EQ together.

zuke is offline Member
    if you are hellbent on eq only for that long, i would suggest at least 50mg/day proviron to keep your libido up.

if you are hellbent on eq only for that long, i would suggest at least 50mg/day proviron to keep your libido up.

EQ is not going to diminish the libido to any real extent if any at all. Deca on the other would cause that problem.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorp
    Yes...you are correct. Pre-cycle hormonal bloodwork will give one a better idea of how much to use in regards to AAS compounds. If your baseline Test is low, you will need more of the given compound, if your baseline Test is high you will need less of the given compound. That is why people react differently to the doses that they are employing in their cycles. Without knowing what your hormonal levels are you are essentially guestimating what to use blind manner.
    Scorp,

I'd rethink your reasoning. If anything, one might figure that someone who was functioning normally with low testosterone levels would be more sensitive to increases than people who have naturally high testosterone levels.

But there's more to whehter or not you grow on a given dose than just your natural testosterone level.

Personally, I've grown well on low doses and I'm hypogonadal.

sp9
    I would not recommend a prop cycle for your first or 15 weeks. You need to shorten so you can gauge how well you recover before going that long. 15 weeks of prop is 105 injections. You are going to have to become very comfortable with injection site rotations. 10 weeks of test e would be 20 injections. Read my post above. Please consider a few more months of research or putting it off for a couple of years. I was still growing (height) until I was 22 years old.

Rager,

You shoud take time to look through some of the cycles that have been created on the home page of this board:
    http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

After you pick out a cycle and tweak it a bit, post it and ask for a critique. Make sure you post your stats along with the cycle. That way, you'll get a better, more direct answer to your question.

zuke is offline Member
    EQ is not going to diminish the libido to any real extent if any at all. Deca on the other would cause that problem.
    well, it shut me down when i took it alone... just going off of what i felt...

rager is offline Member
    Thanks.. I better check my stats here because Im olot older than 21 lol

sp9
    Thanks.. I better check my stats here because Im olot older than 21 lol
    I was pretty sure it said April 1984 before.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Scorp,

I'd rethink your reasoning. If anything, one might figure that someone who was functioning normally with low testosterone levels would be more sensitive to increases than people who have naturally high testosterone levels.

But there's more to whehter or not you grow on a given dose than just your natural testosterone level.

Personally, I've grown well on low doses and I'm hypogonadal.

Rethink what? I would rethink your reasoning. How hyogonadal are you? What other variables besides a low testosterone level, LH and FSH levels that are low or low-normal contribute to dose levels?
    Last edited by scorp; 02-15-2005 at 05:00 PM.

Rethink what? I would rethink your reasoning. How hyogonadal are you? What other variables do you think contribute to dose levels.
    Calm down, bro. No one's attacking you.

I was diagnosed in the very low 200's, and I had fallen into the high 100's before I started any HRT or ever touched steroids .

Some of the other factors include general genetics. Also, one of the common mistakes--on just about any first cycle--is that people start with low doses, make the mistake of not eating correclty then blame it on the dose. But I digress.

It just seem to go against reason that a person who produces high levels of testsosterone would be more sensitive to testosterone than someone producing low levels of testosterone in the low, but still normal range. It would seem that the person who is in the normal low range and still functioning normally needs less testosterone to function normally--so I would guess that that person would be more sensitive.

It's just a matter of opinion. Besides, there are people on this board who are hypogonadal and have not reacted well to low doses. So, I'm guessing that there's far more to it than just a person's natural testosterone level.

Calm down, bro. No one's attacking you.

I was diagnosed in the very low 200's, and I had fallen into the high 100's before I started any HRT or ever touched steroids .

Some of the other factors include general genetics. Also, one of the common mistakes--on just about any first cycle--is that people start with low doses, make the mistake of not eating correclty then blame it on the dose. But I digress.

It just seem to go against reason that a person who produces high levels of testsosterone would be more sensitive to testosterone than someone producing low levels of testosterone in the low, but still normal range. It would seem that the person who is in the normal low range and still functioning normally needs less testosterone to function normally--so I would guess that that person would be more sensitive.

It's just a matter of opinion. Besides, there are people on this board who are hypogonadal and have not reacted well to low doses. So, I'm guessing that there's far more to it than just a person's natural testosterone level.

Bro, I am as relaxed as one can be. No attack taken in by me. I am sarcastic. That can be hard to decipher through typed words. Personally, I have had a Urologist help me every step of the way in regards to my AAS use. I have seen my Test go as low as 180. Might as well be a newt. Worry not VET, no harm done and no insult taken. I never sweat the small stuff and it is all small stuff.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Bro, That was almost my exact cycle and if you have seen my pics, that cycle change my body!!! Low dose cycles do in fact work. why not try a low dose cycle and see how your body responds???

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, That was almost my exact cycle and if you have seen my pics, that cycle change my body!!! Low dose cycles do in fact work. why not try a low dose cycle and see how your body responds???

Peace,

BLT
    did u run your eq higher than test?

I'd run test only for a first cycle...400-600mgs. If you want to run eq as well, I'd do 400mgs of each.

rager is offline Member
    Rager,

You shoud take time to look through some of the cycles that have been created on the home page of this board:
    http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

After you pick out a cycle and tweak it a bit, post it and ask for a critique. Make sure you post your stats along with the cycle. That way, you'll get a better, more direct answer to your question.
    I will do that .. thank you...

rager is offline Member
    well, it shut me down when i took it alone... just going off of what i felt...
    You know its funny because everyone has always said Deca will shut you down if not taken with any sort of test? I have taken Deca twice for 8 and ten weeks purely byitself. It actually increased my Libido to the point My Gal was actually wondering if I was on some type of speed or sexual stimulant? Intersting to say the least ha? thanks bro

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'd run test only for a first cycle...400-600mgs. If you want to run eq as well, I'd do 400mgs of each.
    Ok so your saying run a test only cycle as opposed to running a Eq only cycle?

Yeah...I'd do just test, if it were my first cycle.

Ok so your saying run a test only cycle as opposed to running a Eq only cycle?
    thats your choice, a lot of people will tell to runa test only first cycle, if i could do it all over again, i would do enth and eq, people will say see how u react to one compound first, i liked how i reacted off two compounds better, so do a lot of people, its all personal choice, eq has little sides, so i dont see any harm in running it for a first, and it would only make your cycle better, and you will like your results better

zuke is offline Member
    i did test-e only and got some good results, but in retrospect i probably should have been taking nolva during.

Rager,

You've asked a really broad question, so you're going to get a wide range of replies that might have you pulled in many different directions by the time this thread dies.

You need to look into the following things:
    1. Do you want to do a tesosterone only cycle or a stack?
    Starting with test only is one of the best ways to start. It's not too heavy and it give you a chance to see how your body responds. Many people do well on Test only, Test-deca or Test-EQ cycles, as a first cycle, but it's best to keep it as simple as possible.

2. Check into the ideas behind low dose cycling, also consider moderate doses. There's really no reason for a beginner to do much more than 400mg of testosterone to start out.

3. Although the best thing to do is to not use steroids until you get your diet in order, the truth is many people start cycling without getting the basics down. If you're still fumbling with your diet, or you haven't gotten that in order, then that's the first place you should start because no amount of gear will give you good results on a poor diet.

4. Seriously take time to look at the link I posted. Pick out a cycle and post it for critique after you learn more about each compound. It's eaiser to make a decision after you've thought through a few things on your own. There are a lot of different approaches to cycling--and everyone is going to push their own viewpoints. The best thing to do is to read and start forming your own opinions.

5. Again, the best place to start is to choose from the novice cycles on the home page of this board.

If you run into difficulty, you can PM me, or post your question on the board and then PM me a link.

Best of luck to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information