lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

earliest age to juice

so ive been askin questions on this forum and it seems i am too young to squirt. right now im 19 222lbs 14% bodyfat. and have been trainin for bout 3 years. if i started to juice next spring/summer would that still be to early

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    so ive been askin questions on this forum and it seems i am too young to squirt. right now im 19 222lbs 14% bodyfat. and have been trainin for bout 3 years. if i started to juice next spring/summer would that still be to early

Most say wait til you're around 23.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    most say 23...but ultimately the decision is up to you and no one else.

Yes, there's no reason to at your age. You already have test levels through the roof, and you're not done growing. Wait it out, it will be well worth it. I was stupid and started when I was 17. No real problems, but I still regret it.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im 6'2 now so im not worried about growin anymore. but thanks for the input

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    Yeah, bro - you're waay to young to squirt. I waited till I was 25 to rub one out, and I'm sure glad I did!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    I have actually read reports that as early as 19 that a dose of 600mgs of testosterone is "safe". but if you must, stick with mild drugs EQ, Anavar ... Anavar is actually given to young kids to treat dwarfism and other hormone disfunctions....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    at least wait till u r 21. it s not that u won t grow anymore, the impact on your brain and your endocrine system i what u would have to worry about...

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    imo you should judge your age to start from your ability to make gains naturally. I started age 27 when my natty gains dried up but i def wouldnt have started before I was well in my 20's. jmo

palme is offline Rosie Member
    30...when your natural testosterone levels start to drop.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i started when i was 21. my friend started when he was 17 and hes nowhere near as big as i am now, sometimes its better to wait untill your more mature and you understand the effects of wot you are doing. how old will you be next summer?
    if you really cant wait, do plenty of research and dont just take peoples word as gospal. dont forget to get a good source and one you would trust with your life, cause wot ever he sells to you could affect you for the worse

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait longer bro you will be much happier with it. Wait until your about 22-24 years old..

JMO

If you have it in your mind to start early and there is no one that will be able to change your mind. Then just make sure you do everything correct....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah I'd definitely wait a few more years. Your body is still maturing and you need to get the basics of training and diet down before you start hitting the sauce. You need to know how your body reacts to a particular way of training and what is the best way to feed your body and how it reacts and grows based upon your diet. Your bodys reaction will likely change in the next couple of years since your only 19

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    It all depends on how you control your habit. If you run one cycle IMO it wont hurt you. Ive been workin out for 13 years and am 33 6`3 240 and I just started my first cycle 5 weeks ago with incredibal gains. Keep in mind your body is makin alot of test right now and to add more test could cause big problems for you later in life.JMO

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    It's hard but wait.....You'll be much happier later down the road, but its up to you.....I started at 20, and I am fine, but I tend to need high dosages to react to aas, I point this totally at the age i start as the others have said.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i'd wait, but it all depends on when you finish gowing

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I was 18

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I started at 18 b/c I played baseball in high school to keep up with people ahead of me b/c I was 5'8 150 when I started high school level at 14 or 15. Once I started working out all the time. As soon as I turned 18, me and one of my buddies started the juice. I ended up playing Divsion 1 and triple A and he played divsion 1 b/c after ball he went to law school. He is my criminal lawyer now to if i get into some s*** over juice. We are still best friends and cycling together. I am a fitness trainer now at a gym. And a reminder, DESK JOBS SUCK!!!!! They aren't for everyone. I am one of those people.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was 16, and I wish I had waited.

I'd say after 21 it should be considered only if you have a very strong training background, too many newbies juicing at 21 with little or no training foundation before juice. I see people juicing just to hit 200 lbs... Unless you're 5ft 4, you dont need steroids to hit 200 lbs.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I believe age does have some impact on when you should start. However I feel a 20 year old has more "reason" to use AAS if he has actaully perfected his diet, training, and sleep etc... has been working out consistantly for 4-5 years and reached close to his genetic potential. Yes there are too many people juicing when they are too young, but then again theres alot of 30 year olds who are 6'2 175 pounds and working out for 6 months and people says its ok for them just because of their age. Basically, if you have a solid SOLID base and know what you are doing it can be safe for men around 20. By the way, I started when I was 20, but did all my research and did it properly, before I stuck myself for the first time I was 6'3 216lbs 11.5% BF.

Thread Information