just-starting is offline New Member

up 20 lbs in 4 weeks of a 10 week stack

After this evenings lift,which was awesome. I got the 100 lb dumbells on my incline bench press.
    I went and weighed myself after lifting and have gained exactly 20 lbs so far. I am on the first day of the fifth week of a 10 week cycle.

****, I love this stuff!!!

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30 mg ED
    Week 1-8 Deca 400 mg
    Week 1-8 Test Enth 750
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 025 Every day
    Week 1-10 Pregnyl (HCG ) 250iu ETD
    Week 7-10 Winstrol 50mg ED

Week 11 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid
    Week 12 30 mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
    Week 13 20mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Some that 20 is water weight from the Dbol and Deca . But I feel ya on the good feeling of gaining

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    After this evenings lift,which was awesome. I got the 100 lb dumbells on my incline bench press.
    I went and weighed myself after lifting and have gained exactly 20 lbs so far. I am on the first day of the fifth week of a 10 week cycle.

****, I love this stuff!!!

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30 mg ED
    Week 1-8 Deca 400 mg
    Week 1-8 Test Enth 750
    Week 1-10 Arimidex 025 Every day
    Week 1-10 Pregnyl (HCG ) 250iu ETD
    Week 7-10 Winstrol 50mg ED

Week 11 40 mg Nolva 100 mg Clomid
    Week 12 30 mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
    Week 13 20mg Nolva 50 mg Clomid
    Absolutely no reason to be doing pregnyl. HCG is for cycles that are 16 weeks and longer. Doing pregnyl ETD will shut you down harder than everything else put together. Replace the pregnyl with 20mg nolva ED. My .02

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats on the gains bro. i would punt the HCG as well. save it.

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    20lbs....putting it on in 5 weeks, people probably looking at u like u have to head right now.......you know what you say.....GO BIG OR GO HOME....

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    Some that 20 is water weight from the Dbol and Deca. But I feel ya on the good feeling of gaining
    True about the water weight, and true about the feeling good on the gains

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    My cycle is very similar, the only difference is the anti-e's and i am using drol instead of dbol . I just started, so I am excited to see 20lbs in 4 weeks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    Some that 20 is water weight from the Dbol and Deca.
    ...like 2/3 is water...

and again this quote of Bask8Kace fits in:

The people who claim to gain 18 lbs within the first 4 weeks of their cycle leave out the fact that 17.5 lbs of that weight is water and FAT. Most of the commonly used steroids (enan, deca, EQ, etc.) don't really kick in until the week #3, #4 or #5. So, there is NO way that someone gained 18 lbs of lean muscle mass within the first 4 weeks of a cycle--no matter what they say, it's just not true.
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 02-15-2005 at 02:53 AM.

Well, a bud of mine walked up to me on Friday night (it had been 3 weeks to the day since the last time I had seen him) looking all cockeyed at me and said something to the effect of holy sh*t man, yur as big as a house. Then another friend came up later and said something to the effect of hows the steroids ? (he does not know either) I said I am not taking any I have been lifting alot lately. He says bull sh*t I am no doctor but look at how big you are, thre is no f*cking way.
    I am not saying a bunch of it isnt water but my back, arms, shoulders and chest are way bigger. I really wish I would have taken all of my measurements before I started.
    Anyway Have a good one guys, Gotta go lift!! :-)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    the water is stored in your muscles too - of course u ll look bigger

big swoll is offline Member
    is this your first cycle??? i know you didn't ask for a critiqe on your cycle, but i'll just ask any way, are you worried about doing two orals in your cycle (dbol , winstrol )...and do you think that you'll really see the effects of the winstrol running it for only 4 weeks....i think it would be best if you could run it for 6 weeks.....but other than that, great looking cycle...

i dont care what other guys say, it feels good to gain as much weight as you have in a short time....and while they're right, most of the weight is water, keep training hard and you will definatley be able to tell a difference in your body after your pct is done....good luck

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I am a bit confused, shouldn't the test be run longer than the deca ? Or does the winny take care of that? Good luck on the run though....

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    is this your first cycle??? i know you didn't ask for a critiqe on your cycle, but i'll just ask any way, are you worried about doing two orals in your cycle (dbol , winstrol )...and do you think that you'll really see the effects of the winstrol running it for only 4 weeks....i think it would be best if you could run it for 6 weeks.....but other than that, great looking cycle...

i dont care what other guys say, it feels good to gain as much weight as you have in a short time....and while they're right, most of the weight is water, keep training hard and you will definatley be able to tell a difference in your body after your pct is done....good luck
    Yes this is my first cycle. I did 4 andro stack in the past (scifit androstack and gained about 30 lbs from them total over a 3 year period)

From what I was told and understand as long as there is at least 2 weeks between the dbol and winy I am fine. I also was told that you should NEVER run winny longer than 5 weeks unless you have a liver donor on standby.

Gotta get to work now. Have a great day guys!!

Thread Information