Thread: stumped

Stephan is offline Associate Member

stumped

I am going into week 5 of prop 75mg ed and eq 400mg a week... I can notice a increase in my sex drive and it seems like my muscles are getting tight but I cant tell that I have more strength...Im not moving up in weight... I was going to wait untill the last 6 weeks before I did the winstrol but I think imgoing to start it now instead...would that be ok for me to start the winstrol now?? I got 3 10ml bottles of eq and 7 10ml bottles of prop...Can I start the winstrol now...I have a 20ml bottle of winstrol... Should I take 50mg ed???

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I am going into week 5 of prop 75mg ed and eq 400mg a week... I can notice a increase in my sex drive and it seems like my muscles are getting tight but I cant tell that I have more strength...Im not moving up in weight... I was going to wait untill the last 6 weeks before I did the winstrol but I think imgoing to start it now instead...would that be ok for me to start the winstrol now?? I got 3 10ml bottles of eq and 7 10ml bottles of prop...Can I start the winstrol now...I have a 20ml bottle of winstrol... Should I take 50mg ed???
    yes ED.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You strength should definitly be going up by now. If it's not you may need to check that you are getting enough calories and make sure that you adjust your lifting routine every 3 or 4 weeks.

With the winny if you are drinking it take 50mg ED. If you are injecting it 50mg EOD will work fine.

which is better...Drinking or injecting???

should I wait to start the winny or can i start it now

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to tell us more info about your cycle, bro.

Thread Information