newbrew is offline Senior Member

Up 5 pounds in 5 days.

Im sure its the buttload of water i started drinking since my first injection, but i tipped the scale 5 pounds heavier after my first injection of Test E 3 days ago. Makes me wonder how the gains are true from when users post their results.

I think being more anal about my total calorie intake has something to do with as well. Obviously no strength gains yet, but I am looking forward to it!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Frontloading my test with a double dose the first week, i shot up about 8 lbs. Its water.........

But its nice to jump on that scale and have to slide the little bar a little farther over

vettewreck is offline Banned
    too late. But you could throw in some Dbol .....its kinda the same thing.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, your cal. intake .IMO that has to be number one. Make sure you it like a pig , if you can eat clean great but not just eat. whats your cycle look like

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    yeah bro, your cal. intake .IMO that has to be number one. Make sure you it like a pig , if you can eat clean great but not just eat. whats your cycle look like
    Low dose of Test E (325mg/week). This is my first cycle and rather than jumping right into 500mg/week I opted to see how I respond to lower dosages. I have no desire to slap on 30 pounds in 12 weeks. Been going it this long naturally so even 5-10 pounds (of muscle) in 12 weeks seems amazing to me.

I may decide to throw in some winstrol about mid cycle

24 yo, 6'0, 180 pounds (before Test), 13-15% BF

run some letrozole ..you bloating. This is a bad sign it mean you may have estrogen problems. ...Or your just not digesting well...

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I think that often as soon as we start a cycle we become much more conscious of water and food intake. That alone can add a few pounds in a few days.

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Thrower.....As soon as i hit a cycle, my water intake always increases, my protein, and carloies depending on cuttiing/bulking....but keep it up, I would throw something in for the bloat though, sounds like you will pop at that rate.....

rager is offline Member
    water.....

Thread Information