franklin is offline Junior Member

Sterilizing IP China Labs Gear

A respected online distributor of IP China Labs gear says the following on their website regarding sterilization:
    Place vented vials on the cookie sheet and into oven (preheated to 250), bake for 20 minutes.
    Could anyone please chime in as to whether they think this might refer to 250° Farenheit or to 250° Celsius?

(For full sterilization procedure click here.)

Many Thanks,
    F.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Farenheit.

It also doesn't speak much for the lab/distributer, when you have to sterilize his product!

BDTR is offline Retired
    The fact is his remailers just rebottle his junk gear from 100ml bottles to make large profits. Why would anyone want to shoot that trash? I seem to remember a nasty abcess from his suspension/prop combo some time back... ouch is all i have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Farenheit.

It also doesn't speak much for the lab/distributer, when you have to sterilize his product!
    Fahrenheit. Gotcha.

Well, one certainly can't blame the distributor for carrying such a product as long as he fully discloses that sterilization is necessary.

As far as the lab goes, I personally think it makes sense to sterilize gear purchased from ANY UGL. Why not be that much more careful?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly, you shouldn't buy gear made by someone where it's own SELLER basically tells you its dirty.

The fact is his remailers just rebottle his junk gear from 100ml bottles to make large profits. Why would anyone want to shoot that trash? I seem to remember a nasty abcess from his suspension/prop combo some time back... ouch is all i have to say.
    Well at least one of his remailers is well-respected. I'm not about to buy any of his rebottled gear, but if I can buy a jug of his stuff for not much more than the price of 10ml from another UGL and if all I need to do is carefully sterilize it, I figure why the hell not?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I also dont trust his label claims.. but hey, there is no lab I hate as much as them. Anadrol as Anavar , Goat piss as test. Screw that.

Exactly, you shouldn't buy gear made by someone where it's own SELLER basically tells you its dirty.
    But how many UGL's really follow the same strict sterility standards of say a Schering when manufacturing gear? Granted from what I've heard IP China may well be one of the worst in this regard, but at least he's open and honest about it. How much cleaner is an out-of-the-box QV product than a a carefully sterilized IP product? (And at 20% ...)

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exactly why i despise UGL's.

You just admitted that IP were the worst, so is saving a couple bucks THAT important to you that you would inject a substandard quality product into your body? If someone gave me a case of IP gear, i would flush it down the toilet. Plain and simple. Good luck though, i hope you do well.

Exactly why i despise UGL's.

You just admitted that IP were the worst, so is saving a couple bucks THAT important to you that you would inject a substandard quality product into your body? If someone gave me a case of IP gear, i would flush it down the toilet. Plain and simple. Good luck though, i hope you do well.
    Yeah, I hear you. Thanks for the advice and well-wishes.

I'll let you know if I survive it ...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll be praying for you haha.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    IP China is really lowest quality...

I got ip liquid drol and 100ml t440 and eq from a ugl in new jersey. Im starting week 3 yesterday nothing impressive yet test feels like its starting to kick in. But the drol started out at 1cc then up to 1.5 now Im up to 2.5ccs and from what I hear from drol this shouldnt be. He says its supposed to be 50mg per ml but treat it as 35mg. Thats still over 75 mgs of drol a day and nothing. Well see what happens with the test though.

Thread Information