MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member

would you be worried?

ok this post is for research purpose only. all statements are hypethetical. ok lets say i ordered some gear(hypethetically speaking) and when it arrived the package had been opened by customs but the contents inside had not been opened and had no visible signs of tampering and the product was not visible. would you be worried?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    write on the box "Return to sender" and dont open it for a couple weeks. That way if "They" do come knocking on your door, you can say "I dont know what it is, its not for me" and show them the box with "return to sender" on it

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    ok this post is for research purpose only. all statements are hypethetical. ok lets say i ordered some gear(hypethetically speaking) and when it arrived the package had been opened by customs but the contents inside had not been opened and had no visible signs of tampering and the product was not visible. would you be worried?
    how would you know that customs opened it as opposed to anyone else?
    if customs did open it then let it go through in order to bust you, i think that they would be sure to close and or tape it back up in a secure fashion.
    JMO
    i once recieved an opened package (domestic)
    nothing ever came of it

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    write on the box "Return to sender" and dont open it for a couple weeks. That way if "They" do come knocking on your door, you can say "I dont know what it is, its not for me" and show them the box with "return to sender" on it
    i would also do this just to be safe. or safer

511220 is offline Associate Member
    If you are sure the contents were not opened or visible, how would they know whats in there?

If customs knew there was gear in there, you would be writing this thread about a seizure letter instead. Unless it was a large amount (distribution amount) your fine. If it was big...clean house!

Last edited by 511220; 02-16-2005 at 01:37 PM.

just a personal amount. 5 bottles in this pack. it had been taped by customs. hypethetically. i opened it because i was expecting another package for a gift for me ma but turned out to be something else. hypethetically speaking if customs wanted to do something i would have received a visit before i got the package? if i was to order some gear it would have been sent in 2 packages of 5.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    sounds a bit suspicious i think they have bigger things to worry about then some steroids coming in the mail.but better to be safe then sorry. i know in canada u can get only a summary conviction for selling steroids which is the US equivalant of a non felony so non jail time and a small fine.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    how would you know that customs opened it as opposed to anyone else?
    if customs did open it then let it go through in order to bust you, i think that they would be sure to close and or tape it back up in a secure fashion.
    JMO
    i once recieved an opened package (domestic)
    nothing ever came of it

he knows it was customs because when they tape something back up it is green tape with u.s. customs wrote all over it.Am i correct MQ?
    Last edited by jbol; 02-16-2005 at 02:08 PM.

close. it was yellow tape with canada customs on it. that being said if the second half shows up then i won't be to worried. this has been for convbersation purpose only just like any post i have ever mad on this board or any other

seanw is offline Banned
    close. it was yellow tape with canada customs on it. that being said if the second half shows up then i won't be to worried. this has been for convbersation purpose only just like any post i have ever mad on this board or any other
    Yeah me knew that from the first post

jbol is offline Senior Member
    check your pms

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ok ok enough about the hypothetically and "convo purposes only" we get the point

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    ok ok enough about the hypothetically and "convo purposes only" we get the point

BDTR is offline Retired
    Very likely the box could have been damaged and customs retaped it.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Very likely the box could have been damaged and customs retaped it.

and bdtr gives a very sound yet common sense answer.

by the way great job on answering so many questions!!!

Thread Information