Thread: Ghb

Ghb

I read the profile on GHB and was just wondering what the general consensus on GHB was?

Front Runner is offline New Member

No

Been there, done that...for 5 years straight dosing everyday! My opinion, stay away.

It does increase enogenous GH but that also comes with an increase in prolactin so the question of whether it builds muscle or not is moot.

It is good for a non toxic high to substitute alcohol but if you ever get hooked look out. Withdrawl is horrible. But it takes dosing every day all day for a couple weeks to get there. I took it for a year responsibly and then it snuck up on me. It's one of the most subtle animals out there. There's an entire board on MSN dedicated to this sibject.

And then there are the legal ramifications which alone should dissuade you from use. Possession can get you 10 years...possession and manufacturing will get you 20 and if you sell it to someone and they die...you can get life! And this is all first time offenses.

There are better ways to go.

bad news .....stay away . The jail time is manditory for personal.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Definitly stay away have a buddy in jail for it right now. Five year minimum first time offender.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Definitly stay away have a buddy in jail for it right now. Five year minimum first time offender.
    thats fukd, is it because its used as a date rape drug or something? i dunno much about it.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    thats fukd, is it because its used as a date rape drug or something? i dunno much about it.
    You can tell the court all you want that you aren't using it as date rape but that's what they view the use of the drug for. No he wasn't using it for date rape.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    You can tell the court all you want that you aren't using it as date rape but that's what they view the use of the drug for. No he wasn't using it for date rape.
    i wasnt asking if he was using as a date rape i was jusy wondering why u get so much jail time for it. but if its used mainly for date rape then u should get 5 yrs. i just didnt exactly know wut it was.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    wow five years for possesion of ghb. Im glad i live in Canada, here u could kill someone n b eligible for parol in 5years

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    date rape drug
    if used properly its gives euphoric feeling like extasy
    it also burns fat
    r u using it to get high or burn fat because theres better and safer ways to burn fat

BDTR is offline Retired
    No rec drugs talk, and G is bad news, trust me.

Thread Information