hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

Needle Break During Injection

Anyone ever had a needle break during injection, i never had, but i have heard of it happening, and am kinda worried what i would do.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    That shouldn't happen unless you have a good bit of scar tissue built up from not rotating injection sites...

A friend of mine was hitting tren EOD in his glutes, and no where else. After a few weeks he went to stick himself, hit the scar tissue and bent the fuk out of the needle.

JYZZA is offline VET
    If anything like that would happen and part of the needle would be suck inside you have to go to ER right away...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

ahh thanks for the info.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    That is why you never insert the entire pin. You always want to make sure that some is on the "outside". If it happens to break, you can pull it out with tweezers or even your fingers.

Doesn't happen often but it is not unheard of either.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I have broken off a needle in my delt. Dug it out with needle nose pliers. No sh*t.

Needless to say, I don't use Russian needles any more and bring them all from home.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    My first "self-inflicted" delt shot bent the needle about 30-45 degrees.
    No wonder it did not want to inject. I did not realize it was bent until I pulled out. "HOLY ****!!"
    No real problems from it, though.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    It's hard for me to imagine breaking a needle. Then again I've just started my first cycle and sent a 22g 1" into the thigh for the first time. Seems you would really have to put some tork on it to break it

And if you leave some of the needle out, whats to guarantee that the exposed section will only be prone to breakage? Nothing.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    that would be someones worst nightmare. ive got scalples and stitches kits.lol. i guess that if it came to it i could cut it out.. dont think that would be my fist choise though...... **** that would suck

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its hard to break a needle, u have to use a lot of pressure. it'll bend b4 it'll break.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have an awful lot of scar tissue after so many years and I have bent needles many times but never had one break. I would think you would have to be very unlucky.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    never go all the way in with the needle just in case it breaks you can still see where it is

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I tried to break a 22g 1 1/2in and just pressed against the carpet it didnt even bend. If it broke I figure you would almost half to try to do it. I agree with Rickson, you would half to be very unlucky. If you stick straight in and straight out you will be fine.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I always make sure to leave some of the needle showing, enough to were if it did break i could just get some tweezers and pull it out. Never happened yet though.Knock on wood.

yeah i always try and leave a bit out just in case, never had it happen, but like i said a buddy did, and he was hurting.

Thread Information