Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Juiced UFC fighters w/ no wind?!!?

Hey Gents,anybody else catch the fight agree that they seemed winded w/ no cardio!! I've been in the MMA for alot of years now and believe me I've been out of breath! But Vitor Belford and the Brooklyn Badass and others just dont seem to possess the lungs.. Vitor is (can be) a dominate, well rounded fighter and I'm not taking anything away from Tito ( even though his after the fight shanagans were disgraceful) I believe Vitor has much better skills and its a shame to see such a specimen of a fighter run out of gas!? WTF
    So my question to any of you is: Do you experience this also while on the sauce? Whether it be MMA, football and ect...

system admin is offline Owner
    For the most part YES!!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    You can really tell when Baroni is juicing , I think the majority of those guys stick to winny.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm really suprised when i see things like that.. i boxed when i was younger and 8 times out of 10 it's the guy who is better conditioned that wins, not the stronger or more gifted guy. You would think that since they've been doing this as the source of their livlihood that they'd be able to get their **** together.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    i saw the UFC and these guys looked pathetic fighting wise but build wise i have never seen vitor or baroni look that big....what im wondering is how rigid are the drug test for boxers...becuz in mike tysons last fight where he ran out of gas he looked huge as ive ever seen him as well...sh*t so i guess these guys juice up for looks and not anything else besides the gym ie. football, boxing, fighting what have u

[QUOTE=Dude-Man]i'm really suprised when i see things like that.. i boxed when i was younger and 8 times out of 10 it's the guy who is better conditioned that wins, not the stronger or more gifted guy. You would think that since they've been doing this as the source of their livlihood that they'd be able to get their **** together.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats pretty much what I was thinking myself.. once your at the top of the game ( 1 of the few making money) I would do everything in my power to have plenty of stamina. Cudos to Tito for being in great condition... He needed this win..

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    i think it was staged and just for show... maybe thats why they focused on building and not on conditioning

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Fight

I personallty follow the fight game alot. I think the fight was a excellent fight between two very skilled very well trained athletes (Vitor included). They did not seem to run out of gas to me (any quicker than they usually do). And that stunt Tito pulled was to hopefully spur enough controversy to get Zuffa to sign him again. Tito needed this win and it showed. But to your guy's point's I have seen Vitor have a little more stamina in the past, but he was fighting a cery carefull fight againts Tito. He was very cautious and not pressing the fight like he usually does.
    JMO
    LAN

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well guys, Vitor broke his nose in the first 2 minutes of the first round...That's why he had no wind...I've had mine broke 2 times, once I could breath ok and the other time, my nose was screwed...Couldn't breath through it at alll...

Iron

**** Iron, didnt know that. That makes sense though.
    LAN

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's some good info I didn't know and couldn't even tell it, but Tito's
    nose got wrecked too and he still had no problems taking the fight to
    Vitor and his nose looked terrible... But that does explains things alot
    more then before, because it made no sense to me why he ran out of
    gas 2-3 mins into round 2...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well guys, Vitor broke his nose in the first 2 minutes of the first round...That's why he had no wind...I've had mine broke 2 times, once I could breath ok and the other time, my nose was screwed...Couldn't breath through it at alll...

id like to know where you read this, vitor barely even bled and ive seen 2 peeps get there noses broken and there was blood like phk coming out. If anyone broke his nose was tito he bled all over vitors shoulder in the first round i believe it was...what was phil baronis excuse for losing i think these guys were flat out exhausted i am just wondering if it was all that juice.....like the original statement poses..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro I'm pretty sure ironfist has more info then most of us... I'm kind of
    surprised to hear it, but I'm sure he knows what he's talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    id like to know where you read this, vitor barely even bled and ive seen 2 peeps get there noses broken and there was blood like phk coming out. If anyone broke his nose was tito he bled all over vitors shoulder in the first round i believe it was...what was phil baronis excuse for losing i think these guys were flat out exhausted i am just wondering if it was all that juice.....like the original statement poses..

dude i aint discrediting what he said but i am an avid UFC, MMA, PRIDE, follower look at when vanderlai silva broke zakurabba's nose the white PRIDEFC mat turned red in a matter of minutes..... and i just think vitor AND phil Baroni looked WAAAAAAAYYYYY juiced and tito looked plain as all hell and beat the sh*t out of vitor without looking like a a monster ie. vitor, baroni....so im just like wtf was it the juice or what the heck......

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    vanderlei is pretty open about his steroid use with other fighters, i would say in ufc that baroni and hughes and shamrock are for sure running gear. Titio used a **** load of growth for like 2 years, now his head is shaped like a neanderthal. A lot of them also use low dose cycles of prop, just enough to get past their natural abailities without getting massively huge or out of breath.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    ironfist, you sure it wasn't just Tito's nose that broke? Here is a list of the 11 fighters that were suspended from fighting after the event due to injuries:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/this_week/news/5_thursday.html

Tito got 6 months or until his nose heels. Vitor got 8 weeks.

I attached a picture of Vitor the day after (Sunday) with his new baby, looks like a black eye to me.

Also a picture of Chuck in Tito's face at an after party.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Juiced UFC fighters w/ no wind?!!?-vitor_davi.jpg   Juiced UFC fighters w/ no wind?!!?-tito_chuck.jpg  

cant wait

cant wait for the Tito liddel fight #2. Look at them in the after fight picture. They look like they want to kill eachother!!!cant wait!!!!

Dude i can gaurentee you Chuck the Iceman Lidell is gonna ROCK tito once again he has his # bro....and he has the intimidation over weak ass tito...

kojie is offline Junior Member
    i hope chuck beats the living daylights out tito.

No doubt, Tito is gonna get his ass handed to him again.. Chuck will give him another embarrasing beating.. Like my man said, hes's got his number and you could see it on Tito face. " You may knock me out again, but I'll fight you" says Tito. That to me is already admitting defeat. Sharky

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    No doubt, Tito is gonna get his ass handed to him again.. Chuck will give him another embarrasing beating.. Like my man said, hes's got his number and you could see it on Tito face. " You may knock me out again, but I'll fight you" says Tito. That to me is already admitting defeat. Sharky

^^^^
    Ditto!!!

SPeaking of drugs in MMA nice avatar scott haha.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    SPeaking of drugs in MMA nice avatar scott haha.
    Funny he didn't talk about roid use at all in the documetary, but he would shoot up the opiate derivatives for the camera. Maybe HBO doesn't like steroids but is ok with opium?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I train mma in norther cali. Anybody with alot of muscle mass requires more oxegen into thier blood so thier muscles can work. Thats why you see guys like Chuck Liddell who dont look big, that can mix it up for 5 15 minute rounds.

People on steroids are evil, but people on drugs like crack and nubian they can recover its never there fault. Go figure.

Thread Information