juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle -final Draft-this Is What Im Doing

this is the cycle im doing after posting a few dozen cycle ideas and some extensive research i have done I have decided on my cycle no changes will be made to it what so ever! i will be startng in april i will post before pictures before then and after pictures when im done wish me luck

weeks 1-10 prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-10 npp 100mg eod
    weeks 1-10 primo 200mg eod
    weeks 1-10 var 50mg ed
    weeks 5-10 proviron 37.5mg ed maybe up to 50mg
    weeks 5,7,9,11,13,15 clen /keto dose will vary
    weeks 1-15 nolva 10mg ed
    weeks 11-12 clomid 100mg ed
    weeks 13-14 clomid 50mg ed
    weeks 1-15 b-6 200mg ed
    also running 1mg finestride

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i know u said no changes will b made but u should run the prop longer than everything else, IMO run the prop to week 12, i would also run the prop at ahigher dose than the rest deca hits u pretty hard.

thanks bro
    im running enuf test to combat being shut down from the deca
    and primo is very light it really does not shut u down i know its half life is 10-12 days but it wont be a prob. starting pct early it wont hurt since primo barely suppresses ur test levels and the other compound are short esters so half lifes are the same really.

well this is what im running i think it will be very good sides on this cycle should be very low, which is my main concern my diet and training will be on point so gaining wont be a problem i have a good base right now all i need is it to lean it out all out and harden up and the gains to sides ratio with this cycle are good for what i want to see from it honestly i think i can keep a good 15-20lbs of lean mass off this cycle i gain easily from test at one point i gained around 30lbs of a 9 week cycle of underdosed supertest250 @ 250mg ew (more like 200mg) i must have kept 15lbs of that. npp also puts on some lean size and strength, var will boost up strength (bigger weights bigger muscles) the primo will lean me out, i love primo, i want to get to the point where i can stop with all the diff. compounds and just do primo only touch up cycle once in awile lol! i know this will be good and i will get satisfying results from it. will post pics and results

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i know u said no changes will b made but u should run the prop longer than everything else, IMO run the prop to week 12, i would also run the prop at ahigher dose than the rest deca hits u pretty hard.
    i agree with this and bump prop up to 150mg if you are going EOD, but hey that is what you want, good luck with your cycle.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Luck

thanks guys i think it will be a good one
    im guniea pigging it to see what type of gains i would get from this cyce its a rather mild cycle so if the gains are what i expect them to be i will never use the harder stuff again. if i can get great solid gains off this then why use the more toxic ones
    i might have to train harder and have a stricter diet but if it means avoiding some sides and still see exellent results im happier but again the results i get will solely depend on my diet and training im shooting over a gram of gear a week combined im obviously going to get gains but how much or little and good it is will depend on me.
    THE TRANSITION IS COMING SOON!

Thread Information