Baba is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and appetite????

What is it about anadrol and appetite? While doing research on anadrol it doesn't state that anadrol takes your appetite and throws it down the drain. I mean this is awesome mass and strenght builder but if you can't eat **** then whats the point?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I find that anadrol doesn't hurt my appetite at all. Not even @ 100mg/day. For some it will make them nauseous and cause headaches. That may lead to a loss of appetite in a round about way.

Baba is offline Associate Member

anadrol

actually for me, I didn't feel nausous or any headaches. I just couldn't eat, had no appetite.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it does kill my appetite some.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrower74
    I find that anadrol doesn't hurt my appetite at all. Not even @ 100mg/day. For some it will make them nauseous and cause headaches. That may lead to a loss of appetite in a round about way.
    I think the key is that you are keeping your dose at 100mgs/day, Thrower...

Read this:

(Taken from my Anadrol50 Profile):

"Paradoxically, although one the benefits touted by it’s original manufacturer (Syntex) is that it can be used to stimulate weight gain through increasing appetite, taking too much may actually inhibit your appetite!"

-And-

"Anadrol is one of the few steroids where the dose respondent curve flattens out very quickly. When you take 50mgs of Anadrol, you’ll make some very good gains. When you take 100mgs of Anadrol, you’ll make even more gains. However, it has been found that 100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (4). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs. Although I am usually not inclined to posit speculations on why a particular drug does or doesn’t do something, in this case I will. I’m guessing that the higher doses of Anadrol cause enough appetite suppression (at least anecdotally) to make eating rather difficult. It can also increase insulin resistance and glucose intolerance (5). This has the effect of making macronutrient absorption more inefficient, and could also be a factor in reducing gains when the dosage goes over 100mgs/day."

References:

1. Br J Nutr. 1996 Jan;75(1):129-38.
    2. Schroeder et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 284:E 120-28
    3. Endocrinology. 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6.
    4. HIV Clin Trials. 2003 May-Jun;4(3):150-63.
    5. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981 Nov;53(5):905-8
    6. Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    At 75mg a day I couldn't eat a **** thing, it was bad.

j martini is offline Member
    I get exactly the same thing with dbol and the most i have used is 40mg ED and it is meant to increase appetite.
    Any oral at all seems to completely kill my appetite so i never use them anymore.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I think the key is that you are keeping your dose at 100mgs/day, Thrower...

Read this:

(Taken from my Anadrol50 Profile):

"Paradoxically, although one the benefits touted by it?s original manufacturer (Syntex) is that it can be used to stimulate weight gain through increasing appetite, taking too much may actually inhibit your appetite!"

-And-

"Anadrol is one of the few steroids where the dose respondent curve flattens out very quickly. When you take 50mgs of Anadrol, you?ll make some very good gains. When you take 100mgs of Anadrol, you?ll make even more gains. However, it has been found that 100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (4). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs. Although I am usually not inclined to posit speculations on why a particular drug does or doesn?t do something, in this case I will. I?m guessing that the higher doses of Anadrol cause enough appetite suppression (at least anecdotally) to make eating rather difficult. It can also increase insulin resistance and glucose intolerance (5). This has the effect of making macronutrient absorption more inefficient, and could also be a factor in reducing gains when the dosage goes over 100mgs/day."

References:

1. Br J Nutr. 1996 Jan;75(1):129-38.
    2. Schroeder et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 284:E 120-28
    3. Endocrinology. 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6.
    4. HIV Clin Trials. 2003 May-Jun;4(3):150-63.
    5. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981 Nov;53(5):905-8
    6. Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3
    That's good info Hooker. I have never used more than 100mg/day. That may explain why I haven't noticed the negative effects on the appetite. I have gotten the occasional headache though.

The full Anadrol50 profile I wrote will be posted by the weekend....

that was just a sample...

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    im takin 600 mg test cyp ew and 75 mg drol ed and the if i take the drol tab at once , i can barely eat anything the wholeday , but splitting up the tab into 4 and takin it through out the day , my appitite is fine

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    Hemogenin ate 100mg/ED did not affect myapetite

Thread Information