Angelis is offline Banned

Help!!! (urgent)

Like the title says help...

I just took 300mcg of Clen (I thought the bottle was 50mcg/ml but it was 100)
    I also took 125mcg T3 (That I Was meaning to take thought I would add it just in case it was important)

Well back to the problem I took them and about 30min later im feeling a huge pain in my chest... ive been able to slow the pain down by drinking freezing cold water but im running out and the pain is still there. Im freeking out here its a huge pain right below the rib cage but above the stomach. I managed to take my blood pressure and heart rate its:

Sys: 148
    Dias: 72
    HR: 140

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    dogg,..stick your finger down your throat and throw that shyt up.....now!!!!!!!!!

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I don't think I would mess around with that. I would go to the emergency room. Or at least call posion control and see what they recommend.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    dogg,..stick your finger down your throat and throw that shyt up.....now!!!!!!!!!
    Im not sure that after 30 min. the the entire volume hasent allready been absorbed. your bp is a little and your heart is also very high ,those side effects should subside with in a couple of hours. If you are young and over all healthy, try to calm dow and breath at a normal rate. You know bro Im no doc so fu** what I just said and go see your Doctor, I am a paramedic and thats what I would tell you if you were in the back of my ambulance.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Like the title says help...

I just took 300mcg of Clen (I thought the bottle was 50mcg/ml but it was 100)
    I also took 125mcg T3 (That I Was meaning to take thought I would add it just in case it was important)

Well back to the problem I took them and about 30min later im feeling a huge pain in my chest... ive been able to slow the pain down by drinking freezing cold water but im running out and the pain is still there. Im freeking out here its a huge pain right below the rib cage but above the stomach. I managed to take my blood pressure and heart rate its:

Sys: 148
    Dias: 72
    HR: 140

First off bro how long ago did you take it?? How are you feeling? What brand is it??

I am one of those people that can take alot of clen and nothing.

Its kinda over now.. I got clen sides still (duh) and I still got that pain but its very minimal I dont know what I would have done if I didnt have freezing water... I think that might have saved my life. I am feeling a slight headache but im sure thats from the raised blood presure.

I was Sh*ting myself bcs I thought I was dying... and I read somewhere that dogs piss themselves when someone is about to die. Both my dogs pissed myself and they havent stopped staring at me since.... lol

That Sh*t was worse than the DNP I took a while back.

Guess I better pay more attention to the I_*B_*E website I honestly thought it said 50mcg.

Anyone who thinks about trying this I severly advise against it.
    To look on the bright side might get some good fat loss from it.
    Last edited by Angelis; 02-19-2005 at 02:54 AM.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Jeez man. Keep an eye on them doses. Good luck and get better man.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear your ok bro.. Stick around

NEXT TIME READ THE LABEL...

GB

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    Im not sure that after 30 min. the the entire volume hasent allready been absorbed. your bp is a little and your heart is also very high ,those side effects should subside with in a couple of hours. If you are young and over all healthy, try to calm dow and breath at a normal rate. You know bro Im no doc so fu** what I just said and go see your Doctor, I am a paramedic and thats what I would tell you if you were in the back of my ambulance.
    Yeah I did the breathing normally thing I used to run track so I knew I had to slow my heart down... I put my hand behind my head and breathed like my coach said. I think its over so im not worried now but theres now ****ing way im doing that again.

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    First off bro how long ago did you take it?? How are you feeling? What brand is it??

I am one of those people that can take alot of clen and nothing.
    As of right now roughly an hour ago... im starting to feel better, slight headache, slight pain like before, heart is slower still racing... IT WAS I_*B_*E.

Yeah I once took 6ml @100mcg/ml and I had almost nothing so I talked to the company and they sent me this maybe they overdosed it to make me happy but they didnt tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Glad to hear your ok bro.. Stick around

NEXT TIME READ THE LABEL...

GB
    IT WAS INTERNATIONAL I_*B_*E THEY DONT PUT LABELS ON THEM...LMAO

Believe me bro im happy it over too...u dont know how happy

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    whenever you take something like that, that effects your heart rate, you have to stay calm and it will bring your heart rate down. Some people take that much regulary, i would not advise it, Next time know how much you are taking.

creepS is offline Banned
    its really amazing how small mistake could turn out to be one BIG mistake which could have cost you your life...
    sh*t,glad to see ur ok!
    good luck and please...pretty please with sugar and cherry on top,read the label

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    whenever you take something like that, that effects your heart rate, you have to stay calm and it will bring your heart rate down. Some people take that much regulary, i would not advise it, Next time know how much you are taking.
    Yeah but im light weight.
    Last edited by Angelis; 02-15-2005 at 02:55 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro im glad to see you are feeling better. but if somthing happens and you start to feel like **** go to the e.r

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the moral of this story is measure twice, cut once.

Thread Information