Moosepellet is offline Member

Better Anti-estrogen to take?

Letro vs. Liquidex. I would like to hear from members on the board with personal experiences? Cycle experience and what they ran while on either Letro or Liquidex, and how much they took? Also if you use other anti's please list also, thanks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Letro vs. Liquidex. I would like to hear from members on the board with personal experiences? Cycle experience and what they ran while on either Letro or Liquidex, and how much they took? Also if you use other anti's please list also, thanks
    i never ran letro but l dex worked for me at .25 mgs ed, i read this

. This study aimed to assess whether tolerance for either letrozole or anastrozole can differ for each individual in terms of early quality of life (QoL), whether patients welcome being given a preference and whether this correlated with formal toxicity scoring. MATERIALS AND METHODS: A single-blind, crossover trial, with 72 women with breast cancer who had experienced tamoxifen failure. Randomised to either letrozole 2.5 mg or anastrozole 1 mg, for 4 weeks, 1 week off, then crossover for 4 weeks. RESULTS: Patients were confidently able to choose which drug suited them best (letrozole 68%, anastrozole 32%; P < 0.01). Fewer patients, when taking letrozole, experienced adverse events than when taking anastrozole (43% vs 65%; P = 0.0028). QoL was better when patients were taking letrozole than anastrozole

Front Runner is offline New Member

Yeah women can decide huh?

I think the question is what adverse effects are they speaking of?

And how exactly are they 'deciding what suites them best'?? This is a group of women here and I think we can all attest to the fact that most women have no idea what suites them best!

Thread Information