meso-rx is offline Respected Member

Exclamation The "Designer Steroid" Admin metion has been Sabotaged!

A couple of days ago the Admin here tried to give you guys the heads up on a truly incredible and effective product. Hopefully, many of you listened to his advice and stocked up on some. Because now ALRI has pulled Ergomax. It's been out for about two weeks and already it's availability to consumers has been sabotaged. Sorry if you missed out.

From the ALRIndustries.com website:

"Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic -androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance).

"We have voluntarily removed this product from our product line to avoid further animosity on the supplement industry by government bodies and authorities.

"We feel this is the only ethical approach given the current situation to avoid discrimination against other and future ALRI products.

"We do have a compound that will replace Ergomax LMG that our attorneys assure us will be legal for some time to come."

system admin is offline Owner
    Sorry guys. I tried. There are some people in this industry who just dont play fair.

bc

Kato is offline Member
    why would they shelve it if there is money to be made?
    Last edited by Kato; 02-15-2005 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    nice first post
    Glad you like it - I hope you like this one too

NO ONE should like this thread. Our industry is the target of some serious BS. It is a shame that healthy athletes are taking this kind of punishment.

Thanks Meso.

bc

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i'm not sayin i discredit him at all. i would've put the clappin hands or a smiley in there, but i just went to quick reply, so i didn't have access to the smilies... no flame/discredit intended (if "discredit" is even a word...) peace

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Im confused... the original ad said stuff like:

THIS WILL BE BANNED....

even the manufacturer description says
    '*12 times more anabolic than the illegal anabolic steroid methyltestosterone .'

In the details it says "And what if I told you, that based upon these same studies, that there is a compound that is 1200% more anabolic than methyltestosterone? (Yes, methyltestosterone is much more anabolic than regular old testosterone ) Yup, that is 12 times better! Okay, and the same compound is well over 250% more anabolic than oxandrolone. No, I am not claiming "steroid like effects" as that would be illegal in an ad. But that certainly does not change the facts that these studies have proven! Anabolic means protein synthesis and greater lean muscle mass occurs. Period!"

So how can that be justified by: ""Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic-androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance)."

So at minimum the company is misrepresenting the product somehow. I know this is a gray area in the law, but the way this product was rolled out is a disaster, especially since purchasers can get busted for ordering.

For the record... WE DID NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCT, nor do we have any in our possesion. We did not put any of our customers in any risk.

Bc

ALRI never represented Ergomax as being an anabolic -androgenic steroid .

Just because something is anabolic and/or described as anabolic doesn't automatically mean it's a steroid.

Copy for protein powders and meal replacement powders call their products "anabolic". Does this mean they are automatically assumed to be steroids ?

If the authority on anabolic agents VIDA states that Ergomax is more anabolic than methyltest, does that mean it's legally considered an AAS?

I don't know - what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    Im confused... the original ad said stuff like:

THIS WILL BE BANNED....

even the manufacturer description says
    '*12 times more anabolic than the illegal anabolic steroid methyltestosterone .'

In the details it says "And what if I told you, that based upon these same studies, that there is a compound that is 1200% more anabolic than methyltestosterone? (Yes, methyltestosterone is much more anabolic than regular old testosterone ) Yup, that is 12 times better! Okay, and the same compound is well over 250% more anabolic than oxandrolone. No, I am not claiming "steroid like effects" as that would be illegal in an ad. But that certainly does not change the facts that these studies have proven! Anabolic means protein synthesis and greater lean muscle mass occurs. Period!"

So how can that be justified by: ""Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc. (ALRI) is appalled at the misrepresentation of Ergomax LMG as an anabolic-androgenic steroid (i.e. controlled substance)."

So at minimum the company is misrepresenting the product somehow. I know this is a gray area in the law, but the way this product was rolled out is a disaster, especially since purchasers can get busted for ordering.

A challenge no doubt... and a legitimate legal argument, maybe.

The trick would seem to be how to communicate the benefits of a suppliment without drawing heat at the same time.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well the advertising was wrongly stated bring negative attention to the product. Im pretty sure that it was DMT and they themselves stated it works through the Androgenic receptor.

PA tested it and stated that it was what he had thought previously and made some hint toward it being DMT When they compare as 12 times stronger then Methyl test they are going to get problems. They tried to keep the ingredients secret by using a proprietary blend but word got out and they are just trying to protect there company.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    Why do you think purchasers can get busted for ordering it? I've interviewed Author L Rea regarding this product. It's not illegal. It does not violate any existing laws. And especially does not violate the CSA (controlled substances act). Some people may think it does, but they are not familiar with the pheromone isomer used. I will post the full text of the interview here once it's published.

But eventually, it would be banned. And too many people and calling it a controlled substance. It's just best for everyone - retailers, consumers, and the supplement industry as a whole to pull this product.

Quote Originally Posted by meso-rx
    Why do you think purchasers can get busted for ordering it? I've interviewed Author L Rea regarding this product. It's not illegal. It does not violate any existing laws. And especially does not violate the CSA (controlled substances act). Some people may think it does, but they are not familiar with the pheromone isomer used. I will post the full text of the interview here once it's published.

But eventually, it would be banned. And too many people and calling it a controlled substance. It's just best for everyone - retailers, consumers, and the supplement industry as a whole to pull this product.
    I hear ya... someone being at risk by ordering is an assumption on my part. I was thinking in the scenario of someone getting a package intercepted (shouldn't happen, just an IF), they wouldn't seem to have a legitimate legal defense. Even 'It was legal I got it on the internet' wouldn't necessarily help out.

I read in another article regarding how the states haven't necessarily revised their laws in conjunction with the federal laws, so it could be that even normal prohormones/prosteroids aren't much risk to the purchaser on a small scale.

I dont really know though... would be interested in the legal technicalities.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You can still get it other places, correct?

ALRI has pulled it. You may be able to find it a few places but when they are out... they are out.

bc

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Well the advertising was wrongly stated bring negative attention to the product. Im pretty sure that it was DMT and they themselves stated it works through the Androgenic receptor.
    The negative attention happened when people started calling it an illegal designer steroid DMT.

As far as I know, all pheromones have effects mediated through the androgen receptor. There have been pheromone products on the market for a long time.

PA tested it and stated that it was what he had thought previously and made some hint toward it being DMT When they compare as 12 times stronger then Methyl test they are going to get problems. They tried to keep the ingredients secret by using a proprietary blend but word got out and they are just trying to protect there company.
    I think PA is the only one to come out publicly and say that Ergomax is DMT. At least he is the first. ALRI did not promote it as such.

My interview with Author L Rea should hopefully answer everyone's questions. It is scheduled to be published on March 1st but I may publish it earlier due to recent events.

cpa5oh is offline New Member
    So I wonder if Gaspari will be releasing this?

Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    So I wonder if Gaspari will be releasing this?
    I do not know.

I doubt it. The manufacture "pulled" it and if they let Gaspari sell it, they may be liable as well.

Dont know for sure though. Meso can possible answer this.

bc

sorry bro... hahaha you beat me to it.

bc

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

So if a website is selling it that means??

They have some or they don't?
    -EC

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I doubt it. The manufacture "pulled" it and if they let Gaspari sell it, they may be liable as well.

Dont know for sure though. Meso can possible answer this.

bc
    This is what I think as well. But I don't know.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, 1 more freedom lost...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, 1 more freedom lost...
    Lets not start counting now... It will only get worse.

bc

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    You can still get it at some spots, now that the rush is to get before it's gone. I would like to know some info about how many mg a day and how long to run it. I know the original post about this had some info but I can't find it now.

Quote Originally Posted by meso-rx
    My interview with Author L Rea should hopefully answer everyone's questions. It is scheduled to be published on March 1st but I may publish it earlier due to recent events.

When and where will it be published?

to the shredder between 10-40mg dosing most users will find a medium at 20mg ed

beware of bad acne while on this though.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    can anyone help me with a link to the first post that the admin had of this if it is possible?

it was deleted.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    In my opinion...The government bans anything that actually works...plain and simple...If protein powder put 20lbs on you in 12 weeks, it would be banned tomorrow...

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Hey anyone got any info on taking this product, how much, how long, that would be cool. thanks guys.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My brother found it on another site and he's been taking it for awhile now...He said it's just like taking real AS. And coming from him it must mean something cuz he's not a rookie lol.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by slbacker52
    Just got my shipment in and says right on the bottle 12 times more anabolic than methyltestosterone ...so after reading Methyltests profile it says that water retention is a side effect.

My question: Can i expect water retention using this product as well as aromatization ? Also any idea on detection times?

"My brother found it on another site and he's been taking it for awhile now...He said it's just like taking real AS. And coming from him it must mean something cuz he's not a rookie lol."

Perhaps Mbarrasso can help?

Much Appreciated,

Backer

He didn't see any water retention. He said it's just like taking var/mast. Good strenght gains, along with increased muscle hardness is what you can expect. Your not gonna gain 20lbs from this product but it does work.
    He just started the oraltrophin (igf-1) about 4 days ago and he said he's gonna run ergomax right along with it which will be for another month so we'll see whats up.

beware of androgenic sides like acne no prostate or gyno issues though.
    Its a pheromone that comes from elephant piss.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone know of anywhere that can sell it? Or that still has it?

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Its a pheromone that comes from elephant piss.
    Is this for real?

BassMuscle

yeah its a pheromone that is secreated in the urine of an asian elephant they extract it and purify.

showtime99 is offline New Member

ergomax lmg

Would this substance be banned by the ncaa already or would it take some time?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I was able to score 5 bottles today and know they are sold out. I'll keep ya's up to date on results.

Not illegal yet but will be very very soon

Thread Information